InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Hey Shed, finally caught up here again. I’m sending love and hugs to you and the fam and hoping for a treatable outcome from the vet. :love::love::love::love::love:
Rudest folks I ever met were in Bismark, North Dakota, and I've been to 49 of the 50 states. Just saying.
Yes, I know it’s from way back. I had a busy weekend too. :laughtwo: What’s the one state you haven’t been to?!
watch Popstar (with Andy Samberg and Lonely Island) which is still funny even after 10 watchings.
I just set my Hulu to record this. Have to wait until the 29th. I saw it once but it was interrupted and I had to start and stop it over a few days. Want to watch it straight through because it was hilarious! I’ve been watching Brooklyn99 too. Free month of Hulu!!
All your ladies are looking fab, I just love those candidas! :high-five:

It makes me soooooo happy to hear others getting similar relief with straight Candida. It's such a relaxing experience for me; I was hoping that it would be similar for others.
:slide:

I think I'm gonna try out a couple different "30:1" CBD strains to search out similar effects with different terpenes profiles. As well as trying the indica/sativa differences.

If y'all have any suggestions, I'm all ears. I definitely plan on running the new Dr. Seedsman CBD, and Dinafem has some legit CBD strains coming out lately.

I'd love to see how different they really are...

:nomo:
I want to try the @SeedsMan CBD cream and cheese. But damn guys. Now I want to grow a candida.

I know I'm quite repetitive about this strain but I want to mention the CBD Therapy by CBD Crew. 20:1 CBD vs. THC, fantastic plant, also available through Seedsman.

:thumb:

Sorry to hear about the family member. Not a lot can be done to soothe that kind of pain.

On the CBD front, been trying small testers of my recently harvested CB Dream from Crop King. Pretty much echoes the description of the candida although I suspect more thc in the CB Dream. Nice happy chill vibe with a bit a nap on the backend

I want to try the @SeedsMan CBD cream and cheese. But damn guys. Now I want to grow a candida.

I am growing cbd cream and cheese right now. It is in flower. .It is 1:1 thc/cbd. i can't wait for it to finish.

The one on the left. Grows to 3 ft tall. Oops for my 60" tent. Very easy to please. Mine is in rockwool to straight coco.

I agree with others about the clear headed, motivated and relaxed high without couch lock. My first harvest of bag seed that even hermied in flower is like that. If you want to alter it a bit, mix it with another strain. It makes a great enhancer to other strains.

I call it the gift that keeps on giving lol. All of the sudden you get a head rush to remind you it's still doing it's thing.

First toke on straight Candida CD-1 first thing this morning, and oh what a wonderful day - mood wise :). Quite happy, bordering on mild euphoria at times actually but not in any kind of ‘high’ sense, if that makes sense. And only when i stopped and reflected - if i was doing something i was just happily engaged with it and nicely focused. Occasionally I would become aware of feeling good - and think to myself (or say to the other) wow I’m feeling really good!
Nice! I'm going to offer it to people and not tell them it's basically 100% CBD and ask for reactions. Should be interesting. :hmmmm:
I seriously want my candida to look like that from above - wonderful. That’s a 10 gal right (for width of plant reference - or did you already post how wide that is)?
Don't forget that's two 10 gallon pots your looking down on ;), in a 2x4 tent.
Picked up a few quotes there!
Me too :ciao:
Prayers for you guys pups. Shed and Magoo. I get it. I've been a dog and animal person, always! They become part of the family. Like one of our own children. And they definitely give back %100 percent unconditional love! Its a win win!
Thanks Sparks. Our baby is definitely part of our family. We're waiting for test results to see what they say.
Prayers for your pup's recovery.
Thank you otter.
If y'all have any suggestions, I'm all ears. I definitely plan on running the new Dr. Seedsman CBD, and Dinafem has some legit CBD strains coming out lately.
If you like the MMG CD-1s, you might want to give their Master Hemp a shot, available from Seedsman. 32:1 is the stated ratio.
I’m sending love and hugs to you and the fam and hoping for a treatable outcome from the vet
Thank you double H. No improvement this morning but a treatable outcome would be stellar!
What’s the one state you haven’t been to?!
Alaska! I visited all of the lower 48 during a six-month cross country trip living in a minivan back in 1988. Covered 26,000 miles. Hawaii was by plane ;).
I just set my Hulu to record this.
We think it's hysterical. Don't watch it in front of the kids though, there's a lot of bad language!
Hope everything goes well with your dog. The plants look wonderful.
You all are making me want this candidas.
Thanks 36G. Candida is one of the most stable CBD "only" strains available which is what draws folks to it on the medicine side of cannabis usage.
Sorry to hear about the family member. Not a lot can be done to soothe that kind of pain.
On the CBD front, been trying small testers of my recently harvested CB Dream from Crop King. Pretty much echoes the description of the candida although I suspect more thc in the CB Dream. Nice happy chill vibe with a bit a nap on the backend
Thank you UA. My wife was up crying all night and I found her sobbing on the back steps this morning. We had a playful energetic 9½ year old guard dog one day and suddenly it seems we have a 15-year old dog who needs to be coaxed out to go pee.

I'm growing the Candida because it really is almost all CBD so I can use it to replace my mail-order oil.
I call it the gift that keeps on giving lol. All of the sudden you get a head rush to remind you it's still doing it's thing.
Nice!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

No pics this morning. The Candidas got a gallon each of ¼ tsp Armor Si and 6g MegaCrop, along with Great White that I never remember to add. The bottoms were a bit damp but I don't want any droop at this stage.

The vegging AK got 5g MC, and whatever clones needed water got 4g. The three Candidas I split up are losing their bottom leaves in the transplant but the tops look healthy so I'm not going to worry about it. I'm waiting for the one in the clone shipper to completely settle into its new digs before boxing it up for the journey.

Bedroom Cookies still has the leaf curl, but I'll wait a few more days before thinking too much about it given that it was just transplanted.

No news on the seeds!

I hope all is well where you are...

Don't forget that's two 10 gallon pots your looking down on ;), in a 2x4 tent.
I’m a details person remember ;)

I have a 3x3 tent and will grow 1 Candida alongside another photoperiod and maybe a small auto - so a replica of either one of your Candida will be perfect! :D

Master Hemp won in the ‘highest CBD content at the Spanabis Cup this year! It’s definitely on my future list if it keeps testing consistently. I have 2 more Candida seeds - then I might try MH. But terpenes are important too. Be great to have both... need a bigger garden ...

Don't watch it in front of the kids though, there's a lot of bad language!
Haha, that’s exactly why I had to space it out, trying to watch during nap times. :laughtwo:

Poor pup, I’m really sorry you’re all going through this. I hope he/she starts feeling better fast. :love:

My wife just called having heard from the vet. It's a kidney infection! She's going to pick up the antibiotics now and the pupper should be feeling better in 72 hours. I broke down in tears sitting here at my desk when she told me and she was crying too. Such a relief. I was sure it was something much worse from the way she was acting.

A big thanks to all of you for checking in with your thoughts and concern. You're all terrific and supportive and I so appreciate my friends here.

:circle-of-love:

@Mr. Magoo I hope your doggo is feeling a bit better today.

Awesome news!! :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom