InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Well Shed!! As we discussed here it is!
Which way does the rosin go? Open on both sides with parchment top and bottom the rosin still flowed out the front! I’m assuming it’s due to the lower magnet but it’s for science!!! Also you of course:high-five:
Thank you for running that test for me Dutch! :adore:

That is so strange! I wonder if the plates are dead level or if one plate is angled ever so slightly to make it flow toward the nameplate. :hmmmm: There's no physical reason the rosin should go one way over the other. I wonder what would happen if someone mounted the plates facing the other way!

That said, did it look like there was more flow out the back then when it's folded over behind the puck?

:thanks: again, on behalf of me and science!

Thank you for running that test for me Dutch! :adore:

That is so strange! I wonder if the plates are dead level or if one plate is angled ever so slightly to make it flow toward the nameplate. :hmmmm: There's no physical reason the rosin should go one way over the other. I wonder what would happen if someone mounted the plates facing the other way!

That said, did it look like there was more flow out the back then when it's folded over behind the puck?

:thanks: again, on behalf of me and science!

Not a problem brother!! To be honest the amount that was released out the back was pretty typical to what I normally see when squeezing the standard way!

But for science it was a fun experiment!!

I worked with a salty old Senior Chief who refused to use a straw.... like, ever!
:rofl:

He would always tell us:
"Straws are for women, children, and men with no hands".

Hahaha! I'll never forget that dude!

I agree.

No reason to look like a hummingbird.

They've banned plastic straws here, so I hope you have a reusable metal one!

In the old days, I saw people roll up 20 dollar bills in a pinch.

Lol, I think he was talking about something a little more sniffy.
I forget the exact percentage, but I heard that something like 90% of $100 bills have traces of cocaine on them. Maybe that was just a myth.

Lol, I think he was talking about something a little more sniffy.
I forget the exact percentage, but I heard that something like 90% of $100 bills have traces of cocaine on them. Maybe that was just a myth.
I'm more concerned with feces and urine.

Well, this conversation certainly took a left turn for the worse. :D

I think I remember an update somewhere. Great looking big girls there Shed! :thumb: That IIP is so wide, how do you pick it up without getting a face full of leaves - and soon-to-be sticky frosty goodness?

Well, this conversation certainly took a left turn for the worse. :D

I think I remember an update somewhere. Great looking big girls there Shed! :thumb: That IIP is so wide, how do you pick it up without getting a face full of leaves - and soon-to-be sticky frosty goodness?
Lol, I’m so glad you did that Beez, I missed the whole dang page somehow!
Very nice update Shed, I can’t believe the size of that IIP! :love: Enjoy your last day berry bomb :yummy:

We've got each other's backs here. :)

I'm more concerned with feces and urine.
Have you ever heard the story of the "ass pennies"? Some dude took $1000 worth of pennies and... blah blah, got his viral vid.... but also spent every one of those pennies....

My wife works at a bank, I buy her hand sanitizer in bulk... lol

But I also ask her to cash my paychecks in all singles.... the singles that have body glitter on them & smell like perfume. LoL
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

She still hasn't done it. LoL

:bravo:
Well, this conversation certainly took a left turn for the worse.
I think I remember an update somewhere. Great looking big girls there Shed! That IIP is so wide, how do you pick it up without getting a face full of leaves - and soon-to-be sticky frosty goodness?
Thanks BL! I posted a link earlier but even that got bumped to the previous page. We do get busy here some days :).

I get a face full of leaves on the IIP and I did on the Bedroom Cookies as well. The 10 gallon pots are the hardest to hold at a distance so in I go!
Lol, I’m so glad you did that Beez, I missed the whole dang page somehow!
Very nice update Shed, I can’t believe the size of that IIP! :love: Enjoy your last day berry bomb
Thanks double H. You got everywhere else early but here late! I'm glad BL got you caught up.

That's BeBo is really ready to come down! Solid buds and all the leaves are pretty crunchy. I'll take a pic before I remove the fans tonight.
I buy her hand sanitizer in bulk.
Excellent idea! I would think the bank would do that as a matter of course though :hmmmm:

I'm afraid to go to the random dumps anymore. I keep seeing that freaky clown now.
It's just our own @Pennywise!

---------------------------------------------------

Thursday update where we get to see the other two summer plants: The AK-47 1.1.1.1.1.1.1 and Sour G 1.1.1. And a spider! And wet Bovedas!

First up, the AK-47 which has not been thinned. I've got three huge plants to thin this weekend (AK and two Candidas). :eek:

And Sour G:

I almost ran headlong into this big-ass spider last night, building a web in front of my garage!

And yesterday, I got my Bovedas for the Bedroom Cookies jars from Amazon. Wrong packaging and wet on the inside...YUCK!

I sent them back and ordered more. We'll see!

I hope you all are having a great week so far. I'll be offline much of tomorrow with the BeBo harvest, but I'll catch up tomorrow night. But we still have the rest of today to play :).

Back
Top Bottom