InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Nom nom nom!!!

And yeah, the Durban were not amongst the stronger effects, but quite perfect for a late night research session. Clear mind and that kind of wonder of the smaller things in life and attention to details was a part of my lovely experience with the strain.

Clear mind and that kind of wonder of the smaller things in life and attention to details was a part of my lovely experience with the strain.

Exactly why I have one growing at the moment. :)

No idea, just know it's a brand. Probably a different pronunciation in foreign. ;)
Yes that one is from Paris.
I thought perhaps you meant Hermes....the Greek God.

Whom hermaphrodites are named for.;)

**** gotta hit that post button to actually post..smh***

Thanks bo! I did try to get my indicas at the first sign of amber last summer, but they all do a pretty good job of pentobarbital replacements.

The current plants are in 7 gallon pots. It's only a 2x4 tent!
Your using a 2x4 tent?
You gotta put artificial turf in there Shed!
So they will feel like they are outside... :)

Yes please let us know what the issues are Virgin...
Yeah, Chris had one herm, and Zoomies too, I believe...

Mine have been fine, along with a bunch of others, but still looks pretty bad when our last 2 comparative grows had hermie issues.

Bummer.

I'll still grow TF outta Seedsman gear, but definitely hope they take a look at some of these strains a bit better in the future.
:meditate:
Maybe testing them a bit better?? They aren't breeders. They rebrand other breeders work.
I think Seedsman are just getting started releasing ther own breeding projects. Mostly collaborations I think. Up until recently they’ve been a seedbank only - I’m pretty sure. So hopefully this is the early days of their breeding work and things will improve over time. Hermies are a true bugger tho’ - not very good selection practices this suggests :hmmmm:

I gotta say though

The two Hermy kids, Dr Seedsman CBD and Critical Purple Kush are both stunning plants

The Kush smoke us amazing on the tester bud...hope to try the CBD today

I'm going to try both again the next grow...to see if the Hermy again

I'll add it to my seedsman sponsor grow which will be a bit smaller due to those hermies

The C99xblueberry Co op was bad..almost everyone got hermies

So time will tell I guess cuz I've had some amazing strains of Theirs

C99xblueberry two yrs ago
Somango
Cali Orange

so I'm gunna test for em I guess....lol

I gotta say though

The two Hermy kids, Dr Seedsman CBD and Critical Purple Kush are both stunning plants

The Kush smoke us amazing on the tester bud...hope to try the CBD today

I'm going to try both again the next grow...to see if the Hermy again

I'll add it to my seedsman sponsor grow which will be a bit smaller due to those hermies

The C99xblueberry Co op was bad..almost everyone got hermies

So time will tell I guess cuz I've had some amazing strains of Theirs

C99xblueberry two yrs ago
Somango
Cali Orange

so I'm gunna test for em I guess....lol
Chris,
So the "Dr Seedsman CBD" plants did ok for you?
I am thinking of that one or Master Hemp...

Chris,
So the "Dr Seedsman CBD" plants did ok for you?
I am thinking of that one or Master Hemp...

I'd try it.....if it does Hermy they will stand behind their seeds

Growing it now, haven't smoked it yet

Aldo look at Pink Kush CBD Auto...thing smells amazing... really excited about it

I had some homeade bread and pizza last weekend made me think of you. I'd post it but doubt it would stay up long...

Tag me in the sexing pics. The plants look killer buddy!

I'd try it.....if it does Hermy they will stand behind their seeds

Growing it now, haven't smoked it yet

Aldo look at Pink Kush CBD Auto...thing smells amazing... really excited about it
Thanks Chris...

Tag me in the sexing pics.
Consider yourself tagged @TheMadDabber !
Happy bread-schlepping to Monterey Shed! :ciao: Have a great time w the daughter and lovelyother and all.
Thanks, but y'all still have me for today! We don't hit the road until early Friday morning. :ciao:

--------------------------------

Here we are on Sexing Thursday! Maybe we can even get @Ms Stank to play along, since she has a keen eye for this :).

PURPLE SKUNK KRUSH 1

PURPLE SKUNK KRUSH 2

Thoughts?

Highya ITS,

PSK1 looks like Female, and PSK2 looks Male to me.

Love sourdough bread. I tried making the starter one time, and couldn't keep it going. Kept forgetting about it. Have you ever been to Schlotsky's? They have great sandwiches, and a tasty dourdough. Not strong, just good, lol. Cheers

--------------------------------

Thoughts?
No change in my thoughts... PSK1-M, PSK2-F Most likely. Couldn’t say I’m 100% but I’m 98%sure on the PSK1 and 80-90%sure on the PSK2

:popcorn: sure are taking their sweet time! They got any light interfering during the dark?

until early Friday morning. :ciao:
It’s Friday morning here ;) But actually, I was getting in before you left... otherwise well wishes for the journey would be moot!

PSK 1 and 2 both look male to me but I’m the worst at this game lol
Totally can see why you’d say that! There are some spots on #2 that seem :hmmmm: But mostly I’m gunning for F on that one ... enough promising signs i think.

I think I'm back to my original guess- #1 Male.
#2- Female. more than likely. probably. maybe...

PSK1: M
PSK2: F

PSK1 could surprise with an outside shot though. I had similar looking on a known female, and yep, ended up a calyx. If the roundies aren't throwing pistils in a few days, that slight chance probably goes down.

Back
Top Bottom