InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I don't believe that MC will produce vastly different results from any other quality nutrient line. I see the MC advantage in simplicity and cost, along with the amino acid chelates being better than EDTA for those parts of nutes that are chelated. As @farside05 stated:
"EDTA is a synthetic, non-biodegradable, product. It is considered a pollutant and can build up in animal and human tissue."

Exactly

And if it's easier, same results, it's a win win win situation..plus be nice to use tap water as well and no pH of the water

plus be nice to use tap water as well and no pH of the water
If you're running MC in DWC, hempy, coco, or E&F you will need to pH the solution within the same range as every other nute. The only place you don't need to pH is in a buffered substrate like Promix, Sunshine, or quality soil. This applies to every nutrient line. There is nothing special about MC in terms of pH. Nothing at all.
Skipping some here and
had to hit the sack now will catch up tomorrow, plants look stunning!
Thanks Crazy!
That Purple Skunk Krush has some fat leaves! Beautiful plants all around.
Thank you ST! They aren't long for this world as they both appear to be males :eek:

Highya ITS,

It's a shame the PSKrush plants turned out to be males. They looked really nice! Maybe less schlepping is in order. Cheers

Sorry about the males though..., I was in a surprise myself yesterday when I found a seed in my last Glue batch. It was from three popcorn budsites. I have looked through the harvest and I cant say I can see anymore but there sure will be some more inside the buds.

full

How’s it going sheddy Krueger. Happy belated birthday brotha. We’re the GSK’s the ones I said were both male?
Hope all is fine and dandy on your end.
Indeed, so :welldone:. Though you are you the one who pulled a female plant from the screen and put it outside ;).
Sorry about the males though..., I was in a surprise myself yesterday when I found a seed in my last Glue batch. It was from three popcorn budsites. I have looked through the harvest and I cant say I can see anymore but there sure will be some more inside the buds.
Free seed! :welldone:
Happy belated birthday! Bummer about the males.
Thanks candycane. I'm okay with those being males as they both were leaning to the indica Grape Krush side. #noindica
Sorry for your loss.
Thank you Baron!

By your description, I'm guessing they may be white fly eggs. I struggled with those in my outdoor garden (non cannabis) last year. What worked best for me (actually my wife did all the work) was diluted Castile soap sprayed/wiped onto the undersides of the leaves.
whiteflyeggs 01.jpgwhiteflyeggs 02.jpgwhiteflyeggs 03.jpg
Hi Beez and Shed, my niece has white fly issues now. What kind of mix did you use? 10 to 1 with the castile?

Good afternoon,Shed!
Though you are you the one who pulled a female plant from the screen and put it outside
Well, @shottafire 's not the only one...my "male" started popping out pistils at day 52...(yesterday)
I don't have any place indoors to put it,so I guess I'll continue schlepping it in and out every day.
So my luck's not quite as bad as I thought,but my plant sexing skills apparently suck..

Maybe you might want to wait a little longer before culling that PSK...or not..
if pistils were going to show up, they'd have done it by now
Let's pretend I never said that^^ ;)

The one in the living room with the balls and the crossed stipules? :eek:
That's the one... They both started in the box- the first one was definitely male,as it had little stems on the "balls"and I culled it a few weeks ago.
This one looked pretty much the same,except no little stem on the balls...now I know why...

What kind of mix did you use?
"Mix 1 tablespoon of Castile soap in 1 quart of water, or 5 tablespoons in 1 gallon of water for a larger batch."
I used pretty much the same ratio as Shed. A 1/2 gallon sprayer got 2 TBS of unscented castile soap. Not sure why someone would need to use 5 TBS for a gallon (instead of 4) since there are only 4 quarts to a gallon. :hmmmm:

Back
Top Bottom