InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Congrats on the soon-to-be sprouts, Shed!

You probably know this already, but if you want some CBG before the plant gets all growed up-"Open Book Extracts" has pure CBG Isolate for 4 bucks a gram- I've been using it in my gummies for quite awhile now.
5 gram minimum, but 5 grams is a lot of CBG:
OBX-1.JPG

You probably know this already, but if you want some CBG before the plant gets all growed up-"Open Book Extracts" has pure CBG Isolate for 4 bucks a gram- I've been using it in my gummies for quite awhile now.
Good to know you've found another source for the CBG. I still have some left from my Oregon Hemp Flower order before they went "belly up". I also use it in my gummies and capsules. Growing a plant might be more fun, though. :)

OBX-1.JPG

i'd be interested in knowing what is actually in that distillate. whenever you have a powder it takes a fair bit of processing involving a solvent. the same way coca leaves are processed with diesel or gasoline, it always winds up in the final product.

i'd also be interested how they separate the cbg from the other compounds, or if they don't bother.

i'd be interested in knowing what is actually in that distillate. whenever you have a powder it takes a fair bit of processing involving a solvent. the same way coca leaves are processed with diesel or gasoline, it always winds up in the final product.

i'd also be interested how they separate the cbg from the other compounds, or if they don't bother.
I don’t know what’s in it but I can dust a joint for the wife in the morning and she’ll ask me what I want for breakfast instead of here’s breakfast. Works better than her simbalta how ever it’s spelled.

I don’t know what’s in it but I can dust a joint for the wife in the morning and she’ll ask me what I want for breakfast instead of here’s breakfast. Works better than her simbalta how ever it’s spelled.

they probably have a website with an indication of how it's made. there's piles of medical distillates made safely everyday. the industry isn't regulated very well yet though, medical distillates are strictly controlled.

Hi, bluter- they seem pretty legit, (to me) I think they've been at this for awhile...
they probably have a website with an indication of how it's made.
From their site:
We use the cryo-ethanol extraction method. We selected the cryo-ethanol method for efficiency, safety, and purity. In addition, we recycle and reuse 95% of our ethanol, to support our sustainability efforts.

If you click on "Certifications and Claims at the very bottom of the page, it takes you to a 29 page .pdf here

Might answer a few more questions...

No movement from the peat pucks yet, so on with the quotes:

I believe the rule is if there are two plants in completely difference environments grown in different media , and using different nutes get roughly a similar result then it becomes definitive. I think that's how it works.
I've been on this site long enough to know that it works however anyone says it works. ;)
we all know what we're talking about.
That's why I went with "variety." I'm not sure we all know what a "chemovar" is!
all the toys and inanimate objects come to life. The have friends and girl/boy friends and, well, you know
True, but the question is whether the writers made all the sexes line up with their correct Latin-based genders. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Quite the “Kick In The Azi”!
Nice bean drop Shed.
Thanks NTH!
Thanks Carcass...waiting with bated breath!
5 is a lot of grams Carcass!

Thanks for the info on the isolate but I'm going to wait for the flowers to see what the fam thinks. I'm guessing something like, "It doesn't get me high." :cheesygrinsmiley:
Hey Shed, congrats on your sprouts.
When I read that in bed this morning I though maybe you knew something about them that I didn't! Turns out they're not sprouts yet, but you are 10 hours ahead, so there's still time. :thumb:
Looking forward to the grow
Thanks Carmen!
Growing a plant might be more fun, though
100%. At least I hope so anyway!
OMG that is the best smoke report ever! :laugh:
they probably have a website with an indication of how it's made. there's piles of medical distillates made safely everyday. the industry isn't regulated very well yet though, medical distillates are strictly controlled.
They probably do.
Hi, bluter- they seem pretty legit, (to me) I think they've been at this for awhile...
From their site:
We use the cryo-ethanol extraction method. We selected the cryo-ethanol method for efficiency, safety, and purity. In addition, we recycle and reuse 95% of our ethanol, to support our sustainability efforts.
If you click on "Certifications and Claims at the very bottom of the page, it takes you to a 29 page .pdf here
Might answer a few more questions...
:thanks: Carcass! Saved bluter from having to find it.
Wait, you didn't read it?
I did and it's kosher...literally (pages 7 and 8)!

Thursday update because we have signs of life! @Carmen Ray was right about the sprouts but early because of the time difference. :) When I got home last night I could see two tiny specks breaking the surface of the peat.

This morning, both Le Creme CBG seeds were above ground making today day 1 for the winter grow!

Here was the view in the Shoebox of Light® this morning:

LeC 1:

LeC 2:

Outside in the sun getting ready for their new homes:

Planted!

I cut off the peat cover (because that's just how I roll) and I watered both the peat (because it looked dry) and down the sides as well until I could see water down to the bottom of the clear cup. These are in Fox Farms Ocean Forest.

No movement on the Amnesia Lemon Kush yet but I hope it's up when I get home so they can all have the same day 1.

:ciao:

Thursday update because we have signs of life! @Carmen Ray was right about the sprouts but early because of the time difference. :) When I got home last night I could see two tiny specks breaking the surface of the peat.

This morning, both Le Creme CBG seeds were above ground making today day 1 for the winter grow!

Here was the view in the Shoebox of Light® this morning:

LeC 1:

LeC 2

Outside in the sun getting ready for their new homes:

Planted!

I cut off the peat cover (because that's just how I roll) and I watered both the peat (because it looked dry) and down the sides as well until I could see water down to the bottom of the clear cup. These are in Fox Farms Ocean Forest.

No movement on the Amnesia Lemon Kush yet but I hope it's up when I get home so they can all have the same day 1.

:ciao:
Cool

Lol, Shed I always call a seed with a root a sprout because that's what they call them at the supermarket. Is it technically incorrect? I still call it a sprout when it has cotyledons but I call a thing with first leaves a seedling 😊 🌱🌱🌱

Friday update because the Amnesia Lemon Kush has broken ground!

Sleepy:

Morning sunshine!

Planted:

And here is the winter grow:

LeC2 has a bit of a kink in its neck but I'm sure it will be okay. Must have slept wrong. 🛌

And it's Veterans' Day in the US of A, so a big :thanks: to all who have served, wherever you're from!

I hope your weekend plans include fun with folks you enjoy. :peace:

Quote:
Lol, Shed I always call a seed with a root a sprout because that's what they call them at the supermarket. Is it technically incorrect?
Oh true...bean sprouts are just seeds that look like what those folks who use the paper towel method get! I have no idea what's technically correct. :rolleyes:
I still call it a sprout when it has cotyledons but I call a thing with first leaves a seedling
I say it sprouted when it breaks ground so that's what I was referring to, though your usage is equally as valid. :) Having sprouted, they're now seedlings to me. :thumb:

It's been a while since I took french in high school, but shouldn't a feminized plant be a La Creme CBG? :hmmmm:
Fun fact. I looked it up and it  is  La Creme. The order to the universe has been restored. Please update your collective records. Thank you.

Signed,

Francophiles of the World

Back
Top Bottom