InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I have so many seeds now I’m just going to grow what I have. I got some skunk 1 regs so I’m going to get some pollen and start my own crosses. Got amnesia haze regulars too. So we shall see what kind of seeds we can get.
I want to start breeding in a year or two it would be cool to have seeds to share and trade

I have so many seeds now I’m just going to grow what I have. I got some skunk 1 regs so I’m going to get some pollen and start my own crosses. Got amnesia haze regulars too. So we shall see what kind of seeds we can get.

Amnesia Haze is a fan favorite in my house

You'll like it

Funny, never did cross it... silly me

I've read some of those same things but this is where my best % comes to healthy seedlings. Just sharing I'm not telling anyone else that they have to do it this way. Maybe a disclaimer is needed. This only works for me. Lol

Hey man no worries I am just learning so I just threw that out for discussion... I literally have no idea either way. Although I am sitting at a heavyweight lifetime germination record of 4/4 so look out haha

Hey man no worries I am just learning so I just threw that out for discussion... I literally have no idea either way. Although I am sitting at a heavyweight lifetime germination record of 4/4 so look out haha
I hope I didn't offend you with that statement. I meant it more as a joke than anything. And I personally wouldn't be looking for any other way to germinate if I was 4 for 4. Doesn't get any better than 100%

I've read in a few places that seeds can drown if left in water over 24hrs? No idea if this is true.
That's what I have heard as well. I don't doubt Derby's success though! And at least one of my DDA seeds was a floating albino in 24 hours, so who knows.
I've read some of those same things but this is where my best % comes to healthy seedlings. Just sharing I'm not telling anyone else that they have to do it this way. Maybe a disclaimer is needed. This only works for me. Lol
This only works for me. I hope I didn't offend you with that statement.
Derby Disclaimer®
I have a lot of seeds but very few sativa or sativa leaning. I have no idea how I ended up with all these indicas I don't really need!
Damn good place to start! :thumb:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I didn't need to worry about the 24 hour limit, as you will see in this edition of the Friday update.

Woke up, got outta bed, dragged my ass into the office to check on the seeds...saw this:

That's the first Golden Tiger breaking the surface (cue BVB here)! Tomorrow it goes into a solo cup of ProMix HP and Mykos.

I opened the lightproof box to check on the two Purple Skunk Mass x Grape Krush (henceforth known as Purple Skunk Krush or PSK). Got tails?

Yes, got two! Into my last two peat pucks they went and into the Shoebox of Light®:

It's getting damn crowded in there considering this is eventually a 3-plant grow. :eek:

In case you're wondering what the Altoid tin labeled "seeds" is for, it's lined with sandpaper for scuffing seeds before soaking. And why is it labeled "seeds"? To keep my OCD wife from recycling it every time I leave it on the counter for 3 minutes!

And the fact that I am out of peat pucks means that I have attempted to sprout 50 seeds or failed clones. Time to reorder!

I hope your weekend looks cheerful and uplifting. :meditate:

Most of my seedbank is heavy sativa, few indica, CBD heavy for sure

Been slowly adding more Indica to the box

Sativa and Indica both have their place but I only like Indica's when I am about to go to sleep they really couch lock me so through out the day I prefer Sativas or a good mental high from a good Hybrid that is sativa leaning. If I want to stay up and watch TV for a while first I like a good hybrid the heavy Indica's put me right to sleep.

That's what I have heard as well. I don't doubt Derby's success though! And at least one of my DDA seeds was a floating albino in 24 hours, so who knows.

This only works for me. I hope I didn't offend you with that statement.
Derby Disclaimer®

I have a lot of seeds but very few sativa or sativa leaning. I have no idea how I ended up with all these indicas I don't really need!

Damn good place to start! :thumb:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I didn't need to worry about the 24 hour limit, as you will see in this edition of the Friday update.

Woke up, got outta bed, dragged my ass into the office to check on the seeds...saw this:

That's the first Golden Tiger breaking the surface (cue BVB here)! Tomorrow it goes into a solo cup of ProMix HP and Mykos.

I opened the lightproof box to check on the two Purple Skunk Mass x Grape Krush (henceforth known as Purple Skunk Krush or PSK). Got tails?

Yes, got two! Into my last two peat pucks they went and into the Shoebox of Light®:

It's getting damn crowded in there considering this is eventually a 3-plant grow. :eek:

In case you're wondering what the Altoid tin labeled "seeds" is for, it's lined with sandpaper for scuffing seeds before soaking. And why is it labeled "seeds"? To keep my OCD wife from recycling it every time I leave it on the counter for 3 minutes!

And the fact that I am out of peat pucks means that I have attempted to sprout 50 seeds or failed clones. Time to reorder!

I hope your weekend looks cheerful and uplifting. :meditate:
:happy-birthday::woohoo:

welcome sprouts! :love:
Now let's get this winter grow show on the road!
Not a bad imitation ;).
You have some babies Great. I hate the waiting
Me too. I like clones, but need some new genetics in the gars.
Most of my seedbank is heavy sativa, few indica, CBD heavy for sure
Been slowly adding more Indica to the box
Mirror image of mine.
Sativa and Indica both have their place but I only like Indica's when I am about to go to sleep they really couch lock me so through out the day I prefer Sativas or a good mental high from a good Hybrid that is sativa leaning. If I want to stay up and watch TV for a while first I like a good hybrid the heavy Indica's put me right to sleep.
This ^ ...
Sativa is a must in my house. We don’t mind hybrids or some indicas, but definetly prefer sativa or sativa leaning hybrids.
and this ^ . My wife doesn't need a lot of help falling asleep. Anything on television will do that after 8:30pm :cheesygrinsmiley:.
Thanks BVB! Ain't nothing like the real thing.

Highya Shed,

Looks like your germ luck is changing for the better! I envy you and the Golden Tiger strain. Good luck on your winter grow! Cheers

Once you put a wet piece of paper in a ziplock, doesn't it flatten around the paper and essentially seal itself? Mine did. I needed to put something in the opening to keep it from doing everything short of zipping itself closed!
All of this soaking and paper towel business is making my head spin. I've been using a method that's been around for thousands of years. I place a seed in some dirt and in a couple days a plant appears, as if by magic. Lol.

All of this soaking and paper towel business is making my head spin. I've been using a method that's been around for thousands of years. I place a seed in some dirt and in a couple days a plant appears, as if by magic. Lol.
I've gone back to that the last 2 grows. CG . Why did we go to the water and towels anyway Shed do you know? Most of us do it your way or similar. I don't remember why.

As I recall, even the seed-sellers recommend at least soaking first. But as long as you get sprouts, the method works!

Since we're talking about sprouts, let's do a rare Saturday update while we wait for the dryer repair man :).

Both Golden Tigers are up, and Fruit Punch is just breaking the surface.

GT 2 (pic is mislabeled):

GT 1 (the cots are not stuck together...I checked!):

FP:

So they all got planted. Y'all can do what you like but I take off the wrapping on the peat pucks when I plant:

The ProMix HP got a dose of mykos, and the peat got sprinkled with it as well. Here are the first three of the winter grow:

I gave them distilled water for the last time. And since it's completely overcast and chilly, I'm leaving them inside today.

Still left in the Shoebox of Light® are the albino floater Red Dragon, along with the two Purple Skunk Krush.

I hope it's sunnier where you are. :ciao:

Back
Top Bottom