InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Thanks VG! There's a guy out there with a whole website related to muchrooms and brain health. Was it you who posted the video last year?
It was I. The fellas name is Paul Stamments ,I believe.
Well...other than the nearly 1,000 miles of driving and a dog with the runs on Saturday morning, it turned out pretty well :cheesygrinsmiley:. And it was nice to see my daughter and have my kids hang out together, which they don't often do when they're both
My dog gets car sick. It comes out both ends. Sometimes simultaneously.

Very glad you were able to force your children to spend time together.;)

Thanks all for keeping this place jumping while I was gone. I knew I could rely on my peeps to keep the ball rolling in my absence.

For the occasional visitor to this journal, I have been on a college tour for my son (the three pics I posted), and my daughter drove down from college to meet us in Monterey. It was the first time the four of us were on vacation together in a long time. And our puppy's first vacation ever!

I also brought my daughter one of two loaves of bread I made last weekend.
:love:

Anything within the normal range was an improvement, so congrats on that great result! How much CBD was she getting?

Medication seems to work for about a year or so and then it loses its effectiveness. In the early stages I would recommend CBD as @Alafornia mentioned above. I moved to straight THC for my dad's mood, not his memory.

If my dad is stoned and happy for the rest of his days, that works for me.

Well...other than the nearly 1,000 miles of driving and a dog with the runs on Saturday morning, it turned out pretty well :cheesygrinsmiley:. And it was nice to see my daughter and have my kids hang out together, which they don't often do when they're both home. All in all, time well spent!

Glad that other than the dog runs things went well. I wish we had had cannabis for my dad. It would have done him good.

We began giving her roughly 15 mg once a day, progressing to twice a day and finally a few months ago to thrice a day. If Alabama legalizes we will see what our options are then, but the ignorant jackasses in the legislature want to legalize cannabis while making possession of the cannabis flower or anything not bought at a sanctioned dispensary (with proof!) still illegal.

Good to have you back, Shed.

Man that has to be the most replays in one post I have ever seen Congrats on your multi replay skills. Glad you had a good time with the family

Thanks all for keeping this place jumping while I was gone. I knew I could rely on my peeps to keep the ball rolling in my absence.

For the occasional visitor to this journal, I have been on a college tour for my son (the three pics I posted), and my daughter drove down from college to meet us in Monterey. It was the first time the four of us were on vacation together in a long time. And our puppy's first vacation ever!

I also brought my daughter one of two loaves of bread I made last weekend.
:love:

Anything within the normal range was an improvement, so congrats on that great result! How much CBD was she getting?

When you get there, ask for support from those who have gone though it (like me :)). It makes the journey much easier to talk about it with others. I have a woman in my office whose dad is the early stages now and she asks me questions and gets recommendations from me all the time.

Thank you Derby! Home safely and he's closer to a decision, though not quite certain yet.

Thanks otter, a better day indeed! I'm glad your co-worker's mom is having similar success.

:welcome: Celt! I'm glad to have you on board from whatever page we're on. Don't even bother reading back as I'll do a mini update of what's happening tomorrow morning.

Thanks Stunger! I'm hoping when I loupe them tomorrow I'll have a firm answer.

How are THC and CBD dealt with in terms of reuptake?

Good question!

That would have cost a pretty penny to do in turf so they probably spent it on education...at least I hope they did.

Oh, my tarp is brown...same color as my roof shingles. The sky, however, is often blue!

Thanks MrS :).

Medication seems to work for about a year or so and then it loses its effectiveness. In the early stages I would recommend CBD as @Alafornia mentioned above. I moved to straight THC for my dad's mood, not his memory.

If my dad is stoned and happy for the rest of his days, that works for me.

Thanks VG! There's a guy out there with a whole website related to mushrooms and brain health. Was it you who posted the video last year?

Did feeding it more N as MadDab suggested turn it around?

:thanks:

Thank you 780! If I get males they just get stripped for salve. If I were desperate for weed I might feel a bit more pissed :).

I don't have any research to do...I'm set!

That one was InDaCityByTheBay

Sorry Joe, I don't drink.

Dat Shed is finally home!

Nope!

MOTY for 2018 only, but thanks beez!

He been reported and gone.

Try not to click on links posted by New Members, especially if you've never seen them before.

:high-five:

Sourdough bread isn't kneaded ;).

:thanks: Someone is paying attention!

Fair 'nuff! Thanks Joe :).

Well...other than the nearly 1,000 miles of driving and a dog with the runs on Saturday morning, it turned out pretty well :cheesygrinsmiley:. And it was nice to see my daughter and have my kids hang out together, which they don't often do when they're both home. All in all, time well spent!
Shed,
After feeding more nitrogen, it did look a little better.
Looks like it might need more. I will add more tonight...
Thanks

Welcome back,Shed-
Sounds like you had a great trip-quality time with the kids is priceless!

It was I. The fellas name is Paul Stamments ,I believe.
Thanks, I thought it was you!
My dog gets car sick. It comes out both ends. Sometimes simultaneously.
Oof! This was wholly preventable. All my wife needed to do was not give her the leftover fish from Friday night's dinner that I asked her not to feed her. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Very glad you were able to force your children to spend time together.
Me too! The best thing is that the older they get, the better they get along.
We began giving her roughly 15 mg once a day, progressing to twice a day and finally a few months ago to thrice a day.
Thanks fornia! That's great info to have.
If Alabama legalizes we will see what our options are then, but the ignorant jackasses in the legislature want to legalize cannabis while making possession of the cannabis flower or anything not bought at a sanctioned dispensary (with proof!) still illegal.
It's still better than no access at all. And as more and more states legalize actual growing the Bible Belt will need to come along...eventually.
Did they have a dabber room with swipecard to get in?
I believe the room with the most cannabis will be my son's, wherever he ends up going!
Welcome home.
Thanks otter! It's nice to be back.
With that long reply I'm sure when I get home from work tonight this thread will be 4 pages to catch up on. Welcome back.
It's all worth it. Thanks Derby!
Why do I hear this in Steve Perry's voice?
LOL!
Welcome back Shed.
Thanks PW!
Man that has to be the most replays in one post I have ever seen Congrats on your multi replay skills. Glad you had a good time with the family
Master of the multi-quote! Thanks PCa.
Shed,
After feeding more nitrogen, it did look a little better.
Looks like it might need more. I will add more tonight...
Thanks
Good news Catfish!
Welcome back,Shed-
Sounds like you had a great trip-quality time with the kids is priceless!
It is. And it's the first time in years we celebrated my bday as a family!

Update in the works...

Thanks fornia! That's great info to have.

It's still better than no access at all. And as more and more states legalize actual growing the Bible Belt will need to come along...eventually.

Thanks, Shed.

I agree with you that some access is better than none. As bad a law as it is on multiple levels it is still better than no change at all.

Me too! The best thing is that the older they get, the better they get along.

That is awesome.

I believe the room with the most cannabis will be my son's, wherever he ends up going!

Do you have the subjects of those sentence fragments in the right order? :D

ETA: By the looks of it you had a Happy Birthday.

Do you have the subjects of those sentence fragments in the right order?
I thought I did :hmmmm: . How about: I believe that wherever my son goes, his room will be the one with the most cannabis.

---------------------------------

Tuesday update, where I show all the plants and we can confirm that both Purple Skunk Krush plants are males.

Let's start with the guided tour...

The mother plants have gotten out of control! With the exception of IIP, they all get trimmed this weekend:

Because of the smoke report on the IIP, I'll be giving that mother away!

Here is the flipped It's It Punch in the big gulp cup, flip day 29:

And the Candida clone:

And last but not least, the winter grow:

Everything survived well. The flipped IIP has wet feet, but that's better than dried out and dead. It got sprayed with Southern Ag Garden Friendly Fungicide, and everything else got neem this morning.

Let move on to the standard sex game, which is getting as boring as missionary:

PSK1:

PSK2:

I think they're both males and I'll be culling them this weekend unless someone is really convinced otherwise.

This weekend I'll also be topping the GT and FP for clones, and training the rest of the branches out. Once the lowers have caught up to the top I'll flip them, and drop the seeds for the spring grow. I'm thinking Carnival and AF-47, and then this summer run Durban Poison and Columbia Gold (and maybe a DTF). All plans are subject to change :).

I hope your weekend was fun and productive. :surf:

Back
Top Bottom