Italian Outdoor Adventures - From Pure Indicas to Pure Sativas

Great bud no doubt :blunt: I just shared some with my Tuscanian friends and everybody loves it :)

Hey Conradino, I have been lurking in this journal for awhile and admiring your grows. I really like all of the different strains and diverse growing environments, it is fun to watch.

hey C, I havnt had the pleasure of trying the grape ape but iv heard so many good things that im going to try some on my next grow. found a site that says they have some figured id share it in case you were interested... Grape Ape - Master of Seeds

Love your style Conradino! Subbed.

Thx BangaBong and SoilGirl! ATM I'm still away in Tuscanny, so I check this journal rarely and on the run. In the meantime I've smoked all my buds with a bunch of friends I'm staying with and they particularly loved Green Crack. It's becoming great bud very quickly :grinjoint: I'll be back hands on in few days, and I'm gonna try to do an update then although my camera got f...d today as my girlfriend spilled red wine on it. Anyway, enjoy your night or day wherever you are.

No, there's not although there are some growers here who do their indoor magic at the highest level :high-five:
Debate indoor vs. outdoor will last and nobody will get convinced cause everybody smokes what one really likes and that's really hard to define, like with wine or music :smokin:

In the meantime I found out from my guy that Pure Kush used in Aurora Ultra cross is some LA version of the strongest indica tested at 25,2% of THC. Anyway, I rolled a CC :joint: to share around

5009.jpg

Have a green night I'm watching football world cup semi-final :hookah:

I wish we had Chesterfield cigarettes out here the filterless kind was my fave of all time.

You are one busy daddy Conrad! Lookin awesome in yer woods :D ;)

That Chesterfield tobacco brings a lot of jelousy I can see ;) Hmmm, the only light tobacco I can roll with literally cause what my girlfriend smokes just kills me after two tokes :) I'm close to going back home by the way, cause how long you can bath in the sea, hang out in these medieval streets and sit in local cafes? :lol: I think I'll roll some Super Lemon Haze from the other sidee of the pond now :joint:

after living in Massachusettes my whole life I think i could spend aloooot of time where your at now lol. hope your having a good time, look forward to seeing your update when ya get back. have a green night!

My girlfriend smokes Lucky Strikes, too strong for my taste. If everything goes well tonorrow afternoon I'll post some pics if my camera works.

Ok guys I'm back :lot-o-toke:

Morning field trip unveiled all plants still growing like crazy and definitely preparing for flowering. Nepalese was found tipped over and Strawberry Blue had one lower branch broken, but otherwise no casualties. I also fertilized the plants today with bat guano, powdered egg shells and microbial/fungal inoculant, cause it's the time. Unfortunately my camera doesn't work, so no photos until it gets fixed or I get a new one.

Have a green day!

Hmmm, I have more rain here. It's like one or two days of sun and two-three days of heavy rain. It just hailed again for few minutes today. I do not really see any problems with my plants at this point unless they're very small, only with all the vegetable plants around. We're gonna be screwed on that one for sure this season. Local greengrocer's, very good guy, buys only crops from the South now on saying that all fruits and vegetables from the North are rotten basically due to constant rain. Ah, in Puglia they've just started first MMJ distribution company and they claim they'd set the price at €1.55 (around $2.10) per g. Nice :bravo:

My plants are gonna probably hit flowering in two-three weeks, so till then it's ok as they seem to hit the limits of vegetative growth by now, and they do not really need that much of a leaf growth. But we'll have to wait for that anyway :) Kept on a windowsill for the next 2-3 weeks are two Aurora Ultras, two Aurora Ultra Kushes and one Super Lemon Haze - some a lil' bit mutated, but this is expected from 16 year old beans. I also dropped in the ground 5 already sprouted OG Kush or OG Kush/Mk Ultra seeds as I just couldn't stop myself from growing more :)

And where does it leave me? Well, I need to smoke my way through to the very end, which should begin around late September :lot-o-toke: But I got great budz, really like to change between Green Crack, Cotton Candy, Grape Ape and Super Lemon Haze, so will try to make my waiting easy :bigtoke: Ah, and I got my camera to a local guy who's gonna look into fixing it, so just maybe there will still be some pics this season :allgood:

Have a green one guys and pop from time to time just to make our common stay here more pleasant :hippy:

But I got great budz, really like to change between Green Crack, Cotton Candy, Grape Ape and Super Lemon Haze, so will try to make my waiting easy :bigtoke:

Have a green one guys and pop from time to time just to make our common stay here more pleasant :hippy:

Ah, the life of a grower! Four favorite strains onhand, with a few others in the jar for curiosity's sake. :laughtwo:

:blunt:

:hookah:

Back
Top Bottom