Italian Outdoor Adventures - From Pure Indicas to Pure Sativas

Ok guys, my camera is definitely dead, so I decided to use my phone temporarily. Quality is not that great, but at least you'll see the plants :) We had more rain this morning, but sun came out very soon. It seems that we really have a chance to break this rainy streak finally, for which I hope! I removed some yellow leaves on the plants when I got to them, and in the meantime I swallowed thousands of flies wading through the bushes. Yeah, insects are on the rise, and they try to eat the leaves, but at this point they really cannot cause any serious damage, cause plants are as strong as it takes.

So here's Cotton Candy after topping (around 7 feet now)
cc124.jpg
cc318.jpg

cc222.jpg

And here's L.A. Confidential (around 7 fet too)
la117.jpg
la214.jpg

la39.jpg

That's how Trainwreck looks now (around 6'5'')
trw43.jpg
trw51.jpg
trw23.jpg
trw13.jpg

And this is Orient Express (5'5'' approximately)
oe43.jpg

oe33.jpg

oe23.jpg

oe13.jpg

oe52.jpg

Pakistan Chitral Kush
pak12.jpg
pak22.jpg
pak41.jpg
pak31.jpg

Nanda Devi (Himalayan sativa which was outplanted recently) growing next to L.A. Confidential
nanda3.jpg
nanda2.jpg
nanda1.jpg

And Malawi Gold, which looks really good, considering where it grows
mal12.jpg
mal22.jpg
mal32.jpg
mal42.jpg

Hawaiian Skunk Haze is nothing to be proud of, but at least it didn't get damaged since last time
hsh35.jpg
hsh26.jpg
hsh17.jpg

And this is Strawberry Blue, which got staked today (heavy rain again)
str34.jpg
str24.jpg
str14.jpg

Survivor HSH also fell over, but I pulled it up today
sur22.jpg
sur12.jpg

And these are plants on my windowsill (from left to the right: Super Lemon Haze, 2 x Aurora Ultra Kush, 2 x Aurora Ultra)
sill2.jpg

Have a green day :tokin:

What the heck C! Did you say 6 & 7 feet tall? Oh my goodness.

Yes, I did. I cannot even reach a top with my hand :hookah:

Damn those are some nice looking ladies!! Even the soaked Strawberry Blue is something I'd love to have. Excellent update conradino23!
:bravo:

Hopefully you don't have to carry the ladder too far for your harvest! :)

cool! i was thinkig to come to italy for an outdoor grow, and youve just confirmed that its worth it :)

i love la confidential :)

im subbed :)

oh and i forgot to say, a mate in spain had an LA confidential outdoors and got 1.4kg DRY !!!! i never saw it as we keep our plants secret in spain cos of thieves :)

oh and i forgot to say, a mate in spain had an LA confidential outdoors and got 1.4kg DRY !!!! i never saw it as we keep our plants secret in spain cos of thieves :)

i did see the harvested crop though :) wow! i have a LA blues ( we bred a clone from this moster plant crossed with barneys blue cheese)

And this is Orient Express (5'5'' approximately)

oe43.jpg

Have a green day :tokin:

I especially :love: this girl - can't wait to see how she turns out. I like the Ace catalog and almost got one myself last time.

I especially :love: this girl - can't wait to see how she turns out. I like the Ace catalog and almost got one myself last time.

I think it's gonna be a great smoke. They say it's something of a great social sativa, but calmed down a lil' bit with indica genetics. I read something about very nice liquorice smell/taste of dried budz :tokin:

Damn those are some nice looking ladies!! Even the soaked Strawberry Blue is something I'd love to have. Excellent update conradino23!
:bravo:

Hopefully you don't have to carry the ladder too far for your harvest! :)

I'll just cut the damned thing with an axe and will work it out on the ground :)

Yeah, they say she's a good producer. Let's hope for a sunny September then :)

I myself am partial to trainwreck, I'm loving how yours looks! OMG C, your outdoor plants could eat mine for breakfast Lol. :bravo: They're beautiful. A couple stragglers but that happens. And hey, about the rain, at least you didn't have to worry about watering while you were gone..! :circle-of-love:

No I didn't water even once :)

Looking good Conradino. You have piqued my interest in the LA Confidential, Trainwreck and the Orient Express, gonna have to add those to my wish list. I have always been a big fan of growing outdoor Christmas tree shaped plants.

Yeah, my zone is definitely rainy, but the amount of rainwater this season is just outrageous. They say it's El Nino's fault or hot winter's. Well, still waitin' for sunny days, and hope for nice and dry September.

im back in man, wow i get lost in all the journals and posts!! just about keeping up with it all !

Back
Top Bottom