Italian Outdoor Adventures - From Pure Indicas to Pure Sativas

To answer the question... hmm, I haven't checked the journal for a day or something and so many posts are popping up. Some of these plants were topped and some were meant to be fimmed, but without success, so they grew nature's way all the way. And yeah, Pakistan Chitral Kush had her top eaten by some bugs initially, so I replanted it to The Sunny Spot, and after two or three weeks she rebounced with two stalks like the topping was planned :)

I should've done it with LA Con to keep her low, but now it's too late, so let's hope she won't be spotted with this size. The Sunny Spot occurs to be quite safe actually, but to be honest I really wanted a short, squatty indica, cause that's how they advise this plant. Growers all over say La Con finishes at around 5 feet, so I don't know how she grew such a monster.

One explanation would be shitloads of rain, which we got this spring/summer, and this means nitrogen basically. And then she's growing in a really good soil and with plenty of sun, so probably all these factors have contributed to this rapid growth. She's been stalked now to prevent going under buds weight and now my only concern is mold, cause summer didn't really happen in northern Italy this year, which means high RH is constant and temps are quickly going down. Terrible, I'm telling you. My father in law just told me that he didn't see a thing like that in 60 years, so go figure.

Have a green day and stay tuned folks :Namaste:

I just hope it's not gonna start snowing next week :)

Thx, CO. Hopefully this work is gonna have a bud conclusion :)

the summer here has been very poo poo, im so happy to move indoors on friday :)

This summer has been the worst in years. I'm so happy I maxed out of June with two plants. But let's not lose hope!!!

I would!!! Believe me, I definitely would :) Texas, that must be a trip growing there with your favourite automatic rifle in handy ;)

I would!!! Believe me, I definitely would :) Texas, that must be a trip growing there with your favourite automatic rifle in handy ;)

i just think of horses, cowgirls and sunshine! what a place to go for a grow :)

i just think of horses, cowgirls and sunshine! what a place to go for a grow :)

If I could grow outdoors I'd be all over it. Too bad I live next door to a county policeman. It's true, Texas is awesome for growing outdoors but it's a very unfriendly place to grow MJ today. Recently one guy was caught selling MJ brownies in Tx and he faces 99 years to life.
Teenager faces 99 years in prison for selling marijuana brownies | myfox8.com

The really sexy thought would be a Cowgirl on horseback with an automatic rifle and blocking your sunshine would turn out to be law enforcement. LOL

99yrs, Shoot! That's crazy. Who was he, the Brownie Kingpin?

If I could grow outdoors I'd be all over it. Too bad I live next door to a county policeman. It's true, Texas is awesome for growing outdoors but it's a very unfriendly place to grow MJ today. Recently one guy was caught selling MJ brownies in Tx and he faces 99 years to life.

The really sexy thought would be a Cowgirl on horseback with an automatic rifle and blocking your sunshine would turn out to be law enforcement. LOL

Oh man, 99 yrs ta life is a lot! In Italy drug law is not the friendliest, but judges are often reasonable and lenient. But if this cop is a nice guy. You know, that kind who comes to have a smoke with ya and brings brownies, then it's all right :blunt::rofl:

Damn it. 99years!!! that is cruel for a teenager. :oops:

Before I visit jungle plants I'm dropping this update from my windowsill, where two plants have been forced to flower for a week or so. Aurora Ultra finally confirmed to be a gal with one tiny preflower, which means my intuition about the smell was right. For those who do not remember the genetics, AU is OG Kush/MK Ultra x Aurora Indica, and arrives from SoCal :)

aurora13.jpg
aurora24.jpg
aurora32.jpg

And this is Super Lemon Haze as a skunk pheno, different from very popular Cat Piss pheno, which is almost pure sativa

slh141.jpg
slh222.jpg
slh315.jpg

They are both in phase 2 of LST, which means that secondary growth has already started to spurt (these tiny shoots in the middle). They are both healthy and expect to flower in 6-10 days, scheduled to finish around last week of September, 1st week of October.

Have a green day folks :hookah:

More preflowers on AU today, weather change has something to do with that for sure. It will hopefully speed up flowering of jungle plants as well. Good news is that temps are supposed to go back to norm in couple of days with the arrival of African anticyclone, and let's hope they do!

Back
Top Bottom