Italian Outdoor Adventures - From Pure Indicas to Pure Sativas

i ight be needing this info soon, just found out the cellar i was using for a bloom box has MUSHROOMS growing inside :(

i ight be needing this info soon, just found out the cellar i was using for a bloom box has MUSHROOMS growing inside :(

at least i didnt have fans in there too!! lol

They say mixing baking soda with water works. Might try that as long as it's not very advanced. Only one lower branch was infected. On a second thought maybe I'll try milk solution first.

So pure uppper, euphoric, no-celing high was that of Colombian varieties, more than Mexican? So I guess that puts my favourite sativa high on the map finally as I was always thinking how it was really caught in some Skunk #1 sativa-dominant phenos and later hybrids. I was suspecting Colombian sativas to be honest, but never had a chance to confirm it.

Thx a lot for your input, guys :high-five:

My home base in those grand old sativa days was the Santa Cruz Mtns. Many local entrepreneurs were driving it back themselves from various Mexican states. A neighbor who made many trips mostly went to Chiapas in the far south. Consistently good. The best Mexican of my life was from Nayarit, a small mountainous state farther north. It was an ordinary drab green non descript oz. but the power was crazy.

Columbian was newer with less availability at the time, but overall I can't say the better Columbians were better than the better Mexicans. The sub 10% THC level strains in your article worked as well if not better than some of the ultra high % THC modern strains we have today. How come I wonder?

This is very interesting, brightlight! I come very often at the threads where old timers say that actually Mexican budz brought to the States, if grown and cured right, were more memorable than some Colombian budz, and they were slightly different. What you hear is they were often more psychedelic and gave you this particular visual distortions, which you can rarely come upon in modern smoke. I guess Original Haze was also something of this kind of bud with Mexican and Thai traits blended together. Has anyone grown or smoked DJ Short's Flo? Oaxacan genetics is supposed to be well-preserved there.

the last exican weed i smoked that was grown in spain, was trippy as shit man, i mean ive toked for just over half my life daily, and this made my face melt! it was so resinous, and had instant "mind lock" fuck couch lock lol i hope my mate grew it again so its still there :)

i dont think ive ever soked columbian weed tho so..

i wonder exactly where the nepal i have is from, theres a guy trying to grow in thailand on a thread im following and he has some thai land race, they all look the same to me!

They say mixing baking soda with water works. Might try that as long as it's not very advanced. Only one lower branch was infected. On a second thought maybe I'll try milk solution first.
Very entertaining Photo Shoot C. Can you describe the above underlined formulas in detail?
Oh! I see it now. Damn. I heard good things around about oxygenated water. Just bought it from the pharmacy 2 days ago and it was like 1 euro.

Found this:

"To spray on sick or fungusy plants:
TO THIS AMOUNT OF WATER ADD THIS AMOUNT OF-- 3% HYDROGEN PEROXIDE--OR--ADD THIS AMOUNT OF 35% HYDROGEN PEROXIDE
1 cup -- 1 tablespoon -- 1/4 teaspoon
1 pin
t --2 tablespoons-- 1/2 teaspoon
1 quart --1/4 cup-- 1 teaspoon
1 gallon --1 cup-- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon
5 gallons --5 cups-- 6 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons
10 gallons --10 cups-- 3/4 cup plus 1 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoons
20 gallons --20 cups-- 1 and 1/2 cups plus 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons"

Source: Ways to use Hydrogen Peroxide in the Garden
So H/P has a numerous amounts of use with cannabis. It's also the active ingredient in Broke Azz Gnat spray.

Those are all fine plants, Conradino, but Nanda Devi is the prettiest. Her leaves are most elegant.

Pure Himalayan sativa, a local variety of so called Nepalese aka. Charas Plant. I actually think she's already started to flower when I think about it. This is seedbank's description:

This is a lovely charas 'sativa' from a little known region around the sacred mountain of Nanda Devi, the 'Goddess of Bliss', in the Kumaon Himalaya. Kumaon was once part of Nepal and shares the same ancient cannabis traditions. Very resinous and aromatic, 'Nanda Devi' produces charas with a distinctive soaring high.

The villages which grow this strain regard it as a special charas strain cultivated only for the purpose of making charas, and farmers believe it has a better, stronger high than the other large seeded strains (known as 'dati') which they also cultivate.

This cultivar has long slender leaflets and a charming "sativa" appearance. Calyxes are very resinous, with a floral, tangy aroma and herbal, spicy scents.

The best traditional charas twists from the Kumaon region have a very distinctive euphoric effect. This strain has an uplifting and positive vibe that really stands out. Fans of rustic Himalayan charas like the Nepalese many people remember from the '60s and '70s, and people looking for an eclectic 'sativa' will really enjoy these plants.

Very entertaining Photo Shoot C. Can you describe the above underlined formulas in detail?So H/P has a numerous amounts of use with cannabis. It's also the active ingredient in Broke Azz Gnat spray.

BAR, I didn't post that one. DaTenshi did!

Heavy rain all the time. I can't see the end really! I went to spray milk solution on LA Con and snapped some pics. Well, I had to pull her up, cause she lightly leaned over and did it by forming the mound at the base of the plant. She'll be fine I think, although I could spray milk only on the bottom branches, cause couldn't reach the top. Let's hope it's enough for now. My phone takes better pics anyway, so I think I'll stick to it.

Malawi Gold is becoming a really beautiful plant kinda growing in a weird pattern. Particularly I'm satisified in how she deals with high humidity
mal23.jpg

mal13.jpg

mal33.jpg

LA Con, these pics are much better
lacon5.jpg
lacon4.jpg
lacon3.jpg
lacon2.jpg
lacon11.jpg

Small Aurora Ultra Kush, going strong (the other pheno was tossed)
kush27.jpg

My new arrivals, just smoked a bowl of Grape Ape listening to them, but I had to spend two days for removing tiny scratches first!!!
grateful.jpg

More Nanda Devi, definitely flowering!
nanda11.jpg
nanda21.jpg

Strawberry Blue with her f£$%=d up pattern, but flowering yeah
strwb1.jpg

Aurora Ultra with one leaf rotting from the rain
ultra11.jpg
ultra2.jpg

Have a green day :tokin:

My new arrivals, just smoked a bowl of Grape Ape listening to them, but I had to spend two days for removing tiny scratches first!!!
grateful.jpg

I have 'em both on old vinyl! :slide::thumb:

BAR, I didn't post that one. DaTenshi did!
If you look at post #570 I was referring to the top quote & the previous update you did, post #546. I know DaTenshi isn't posting on your acct, is he? And nice Photo Shoot
again...

I have 'em both on old vinyl! :slide::thumb:

They are both originals, man! I bought them in The States. Great, great albums, I just cannot throw them off the plate :)

If you look at post #570 I was referring to the top quote & the previous update you did, post #546. I know DaTenshi isn't posting on your acct, is he? And nice Photo Shoot
again...

Aaa ok, now I found it. Sorry, I was stoned :tokin: So I just mixed water with milk in proportions of 8 to 2, or something like that. I bit off the branch too in case, couldn't rip it with my hands, the fibre was too strong.

Back
Top Bottom