Jaga: My First Grow Journal

Give Padma a 420 hug for me Jaga.
That put a smile on her face thanks REG:circle-of-love:Have a great Fryday The weedend is upon us once again:thanks:
GOOD FRYday MORNING!
I hope you both are having a wonderful day!

:thumb: :circle-of-love: :circle-of-love: :circle-of-love: :circle-of-love: :circle-of-love: :peace: :Namaste:

Thanks Globro
My BB seed has popped out so nice an quick no stress at all so I am growing on again :high-five:hope all is well over your side
although I think it is all growing good there with your army of ladies:goodjob:

Thanks Rizza your almost my fav brand I got a new one on the go from this morning she will go into the soil :peace:

LMAO! Better build the bondage toys early, she just goes along normal like for a while, then out of no where, she'll stretch so much you'll find yourself running out of tie downs. lol I used hemp twine to hold the branches out away from the center, & she would literaly drag the weights as she grew. lol

The small print again, you're killing my blind butt Jaga!

Good evening weed my friend. The weather has been really nice the last few days so the thought of growing outside has me getting really excited. It's a long ways away but it's coming. I will definitely have some PG outside this summer. Here some hugs for Padma and you. Feel them??? Thinking of you guys.

Good evening weed my friend. The weather has been really nice the last few days so the thought of growing outside has me getting really excited. It's a long ways away but it's coming. I will definitely have some PG outside this summer. Here some hugs for Padma and you. Feel them??? Thinking of you guys.

High Bee that was a super warm lovely hug Padma felt it an so did I
Thanks bee you are a real kind soul , I no you give a good hug I have seen the Googel pic,s in fact I kept em cause we both think you are a WONDERFUL couple
its all said in the pics of you yours & your dog the lovely white one Beem you an a select few I honestly feel so very very close to you & yours.
An Bee we do think of you a LOT Padma refers to you as the guy with the warmest heart she send a Kiss to you an your Mrs will have to settle for a hug from me
And yes I felt it to the sun an a little warmth has me planing for spring I am getting a cheap greenhouse ,, as long as I can some how keep the smell down I will put some outside I hope in with the Tomatoes:circle-of-love:

Hey jaga, we can tame them girls of yours, we can either in your space do 2 mini fluxes with really big colas as your vertical space is good/or 2 small DFW's With really good vert! The key will be getting all limbs at exact same level so then the mad stretch is spread equally across the entire plant.
Just shout at me when you get to the 3rd node, as its time to top! :)
Just buy plenty of garden wire my friend! ! :)

Hey jaga, we can tame them girls of yours, we can either in your space do 2 mini fluxes with really big colas as your vertical space is good/or 2 small DFW's With really good vert! The key will be getting all limbs at exact same level so then the mad stretch is spread equally across the entire plant.
Just shout at me when you get to the 3rd node, as its time to top! :)
Just buy plenty of garden wire my friend! ! :)

:cheesygrinsmiley:I will thanks , yep I would definitely agree up up an will grow I am hoping they are both Fem one may be a girl but BB is about 99% chance of Fem ,,, I am real excited for this grow thanks in advance for he help:thumb:

Good morning weed to you jaga. must be evening over there so you know what I mean. :circle-of-love:

Good morning weed to you jaga. must be evening over there so you know what I mean. :circle-of-love:
I think I may be repeating something I mentioned befor ,, until 420 I had never been on a chat thing befor an I was real nervous I am constantly feeling the close and personal touch of this site I HONESTLY believe the Lord led me here I never tried anywhere else befor an from what I have read there is no place like it
Yep thanks Bee I just came downstairs to turn the lights off its still early ,, but me an Pady will watch a few episodes of Qi on you tube then Family guy & all American dad with a few smokes an sleep Love to your wonderful self an family:circle-of-love:

Hey Jaga Happy Shatterday Brother :thumb:

Thanks Cronic it was an seeing youget the MOTM was a great way to start the day, as I go to bed you enjoy your day it must still be fairly early over there Have a wonderful day:bravo::high-five::circle-of-love:

Good Morning Jaga & Padma.
How's the weather there? We're getting snow again. Not too much, only about 3-4 inches. I'm chomping at the bit, wanting spring to get here so the girlz can get at it. lol
The PG is a strange looking plant. The leaves are kind of odd. They seem to be MUCH slower growing too. So far all but a couple are healthy, just slower.
I hope the day is treating you both well.

Thanks Brother :circle-of-love:
Best of buds to ya cronic we have clocked over into Skunkday have a great one when you get here:scratchinghead:enjoy the last bits of Sativa day
Just stopping by to throw a bit of love to your girls and you and Padma. Peace my Friend. :peace::love::love:
Always a pleasure OMM loads of hugs an kisses from me & padma , to you an Jo:circle-of-love:
Good Morning Jaga & Padma.
How's the weather there? We're getting snow again. Not too much, only about 3-4 inches. I'm chomping at the bit, wanting spring to get here so the girlz can get at it. lol
The PG is a strange looking plant. The leaves are kind of odd. They seem to be MUCH slower growing too. So far all but a couple are healthy, just slower.
I hope the day is treating you both well.
You got snow again thats just NOT right I dont live there but it dont sound like seasonal weather to me 3-4inches thats a fair bit for march in redkneck land ?????sure hope it gets better soon :circle-of-love:

I totally agree the PGG is a strang looking girl as to now the only ones I have seen grow were the ones in the garden restaurants in Puri but they would only be small then they would get pulled they are not allowed to grow them in the built up places

Good morning weed and a Happy Skunkday Jaga. Hope all is good with Padma and you. The forecast has changed for us and the snow stayed up north. Doesn't bother me not to get that crap. Have a good day :Namaste:

Good morning weed and a Happy Skunkday Jaga. Hope all is good with Padma and you. The forecast has changed for us and the snow stayed up north. Doesn't bother me not to get that crap. Have a good day :Namaste:

Thanks Bee yep its a good day so far Pady is upstairs cleaning stuff an generally doing better I believe with each day
as for the snow I am oping we dont have any last year it was snowing here in March so we may not have completely missed it :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom