Jandre2k3's Cardboard Flowerbox - 41 Week Perpetual SOG Part2

Re: Jandre2k3's Cardboard Flowerbox - 41 Week Perpetual SOG Part2 - Blue Planet Nutri

looking sexy my friend!

the pure whiteness of all the pistils speaks of its speed and vitality for them all to be sprouting in close succession like that.
i already had a couple amber pistils by the time my buds were that size

That's GLR. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Re: Jandre2k3's Cardboard Flowerbox - 41 Week Perpetual SOG Part2 - Blue Planet Nutri

And now for the moment you've all been waiting for:

PICS!

I love to see your grows, very interesting I wish I could do LOTS of strains like this but it is not going to happen under our current laws ... oh well I watch and plan for the future!! Your ladies look great as always, look at that frosty goodness!! I must spread it around before you can get more reps from me, dang!

I wish you luck throughout!!

your honeys are beautifull as always Jandre:thumb:

lookn purrty jandre, nice to see ur still around. thanks for the great info about breeding :thumb:

just went back a page to see the pics, them pistils are really long mate, looks similar to my ak47 cross uk cherry cheese, any plant ive grown that has long pistils usually means its going to have some huge buds, but im only going off what i found with my plants, but i got to admit mate, your plants look great, well done

nice one bruvva! have you collected or going to collect enough data to nullify/validate defoliation for the strains your growing?

2 of mine ive even trimmed the sweet leaves so it looks like a fully manicured bud on a stick, lol

i read somewhere that removing them a little while before you harvest helps drop the internal humidity allowing a shorter drying time before cure...will be interesting to see how it affects the grow.

are you sure those arent green fluufy bunnies?
real nice Jandre:cheer:

nice one bruvva! have you collected or going to collect enough data to nullify/validate defoliation for the strains your growing?

2 of mine ive even trimmed the sweet leaves so it looks like a fully manicured bud on a stick, lol

i read somewhere that removing them a little while before you harvest helps drop the internal humidity allowing a shorter drying time before cure...will be interesting to see how it affects the grow.
Actually, I think I like the 22/45 defoliation really well. Those underneath get pretty well developed, and I end with very little out of each grow cycle that goes into the "Hash/Butter" pile

are you sure those arent green fluufy bunnies?
real nice Jandre:cheer:
Funny story: My Green Fluffy Bunnies grew so dense in the mother bin, she actually shaded herself and went into a faux flower. I have since done some defoliation in the Maternity Ward and She's reverting back to Veg. We shold have some Green Fluffy Bunnies in the cloner soon.

Rep for the Grow Room and for the Educational journal!:thumb:

Taking a seat at the feet of a Sage:hookah:
Can you see down there at the foot of the stage? Thanks for the rep and for the compliments!

Defoliator! :yikes:

:cheesygrinsmiley:

lol im currently experimenting with the sweet leaves as well. i know its risky, but i cant help but know the answer.

right now 3 of my plants are almost exclusively 'bud on a stick' i havnt so much defoliated the sugar leaves as i have trimmed them back to the same circumference as the buds. its hard to tell if im gaining or suffering atm because all my plants are fattening up quite fast atm.

i can tell you what tho growing in the 30's humidity with almost no leaf matter, these babies are going to almost be able to skip the manicure and drying stages and go straight to curing =D

Hey 00! That's me! I like the growth, and I like the fact that smokable vs. trash is a higher % without fan leaves, than with.

00 :cheesygrinsmiley: ... love that

First let me say that second shot above is awesome!

I will add your growing style to my "it's ok to defoliate, if..." list :cheesygrinsmiley:

if I could give you more reps I would!

looks beautiful J
:thumb:

00 :cheesygrinsmiley: ... love that

First let me say that second shot above is awesome!

I will add your growing style to my "it's ok to defoliate, if..." list :cheesygrinsmiley:

if I could give you more reps I would!

Hey, your support is all I need really. hehe! Thanks for the attempt, though.

Back
Top Bottom