Jon's Final Florida Journal For Real

Ok, here’s a quick montage. This plant is so easy to trim that I’m done, except for the biggest cola I took, and the rest is hung. The buds are huge. Super heavy and dense. I had to basically wet trim them (maybe 65-70%) cuz I’m a little afraid of getting rot. Given how tightly they were packed in, I’m glad I had ultra moving air on her from below. You can see in the one picture the green from the pack that’s exposed when an outer cola is taken away. They’re mostly all like this despite my efforts. Lol. Next one we will spread out a bit more.

Here’s the kind of pretty much done buds I took:

Here’s the sum of what I took, with a closeup:

Here’s what’s left:

Here you can see the green from the pack I was referring to:

And here’s a couple of them wet trimmed:

I’ll post one more picture after the last one is hung.

What a goddamn superstar.

Ok, here’s a quick montage. This plant is so easy to trim that I’m done, except for the biggest cola I took, and the rest is hung. The buds are huge. Super heavy and dense. I had to basically wet trim them (maybe 65-70%) cuz I’m a little afraid of getting rot. Given how tightly they were packed in, I’m glad I had ultra moving air on her from below. You can see in the one picture the green from the pack that’s exposed when an outer cola is taken away. They’re mostly all like this despite my efforts. Lol. Next one we will spread out a bit more.

Here’s what’s left:

And voila - the trick, she is done. Lol.

IMG_4217.jpeg

Northern Lights Auto

Hey @rehabilitatora420 - how are you? Ready to make a decision? Lol, just kidding, but I have made one I wanted to share with you.

Here’s the girl from above. See how she’s getting more evened out all around? I have been gradually adjusting them and keeping the canopy at the same level.

Here’s how flat we are:

Here’s the top of a cola.

Northern Lights is an indica. A lot indica. It’s a cross of an Afghani and a Thai landrace and was introduced in 1985 by Sensei Seeds. It is one of the most well known and famous strains of all time. It is likely to not stretch too much, and likely to stay short like this. In the cola picture, it appears she is almost about to begin making cotton balls. Maybe not but she is close. So now I look at that middle of buds. We were going to remove them initially and just make the ten colas. You can do that if you like. Or you can do what I am going to do - keep most of those middle buds. Most of the growth in there is well developed and already has an inch of stem. So that will turn the plant into a full ish canopy of sorts rather than just a ring of ten colas. If she had been a taller, more sativa or hybrid type, I likely would have cleaned out that middle as planned and just done the colas.

Understand?

Here’s what’s left:

Damn those are some FAT azz colas. Very nice 👍. CL🍀. :thumb: :welldone:

Blackberry Moonrocks

I was taking trichome pics and found this giant blob of resin! This is definitely not a bug for a change. That’s a straight up giant ball of oil!

2024-01-03-06-37-16-424.jpeg

Are you sure its not drool 🤤🤤🤣🤣
It’s one of the largest ones I’ve ever gotten. I rarely get these. Some of you guys get them frequently. Idk. But it makes me smile. And drool a bit. Lol.!

If that is product placement for me then I doff my hat, Sir!

Next level banter
If that’s what the auto does, imagine the photo. There’s a bunch of folks growing the Cherry Pie photo right now, but I don’t believe anyone is growing the Blimburn version. I’m tempted, but no. Got too many unopened photo packs to explore. But Nick, you’re lucky I don’t have ten seeds of this. I’d just grow all these and blow you so far out of the water you’d quit growing. Lmao. Jk. I do wonder if they all go nuts like this one though. I have two seeds left of it, and they will be dropped in two days. I need options. You got me scared with the goddamn Solo mic stand fill plants.

Back
Top Bottom