Jon's Final Florida Journal For Real

Northern Lights Auto
Day 38

I’m in love with the color of this plant.

IMG_4259.jpeg

IMG_4260.jpeg

Nice harvest Jon!! That's a big ass bud right there pal!! What kinda smell is it throwing out? Don't let those guys make fun of you for drooling. Hell I'm wiping off my chin as I type this!! 😂 Happy Wednesday!! 😎✌️

Nice harvest Jon!! That's a big ass bud right there pal!! What kinda smell is it throwing out? Don't let those guys make fun of you for drooling. Hell I'm wiping off my chin as I type this!! 😂 Happy Wednesday!! 😎✌️
Lol! Thanks @Scottay - she has an interesting smell. I couldn’t really tell what she smelled like until she got trimmed and hit the drying room. Sort of a woody fruit sorta thing if that makes sense. Sweet, undefined fruity, a little gassy, a little woody. She’ll be an interesting one. For a while, apparently, lol.

Hi @Gee64 - I have a myco question for you. Let’s say I start a batch of mixed soil percolating. I get that it should be kept moist, warm, and dark. But let’s say I forgot to water it a while and it got dried out. Or life got in the way, or whatever the reason. It’s dry. For say a week.

Do my microbes die? Or do they go dormant and reanimate when water hits again?

Thanks man!

Hi @Gee64 - I have a myco question for you. Let’s say I start a batch of mixed soil percolating. I get that it should be kept moist, warm, and dark. But let’s say I forgot to water it a while and it got dried out. Or life got in the way, or whatever the reason. It’s dry. For say a week.

Do my microbes die? Or do they go dormant and reanimate when water hits again?

Thanks man!
A bit of both, but mostly they will go dormant. How dry did it get?

A bit of both, but mostly they will go dormant. How dry did it get?
Also, microbes are said to double in population every 20 minutes or so until they reach max sustainable levels so it doesn't take long to reestablish themselves even from diminished numbers.

Here's a fun math exercise. Take a calculator and see how much time it takes to turn 1 single microbe into a billion at that doubling every 20 minutes pace. You'll be surprised at how quickly that happens.

Whoa congratulations on that Cherry Pie harvest! Some serious colas there. :drool:

And great flat top on the classic NLa you're explaining to Rehab. :thumb:
Thanks @InTheShed! There’s about 50% of her left. Maybe more. It all goes out between tomorrow and Friday. Need the tent! But for real, now that I see and feel these buds and see what’s hanging and what’s left - this plant may beat that 13.9 ounce Watermelon Wedding Cake. It’ll be close. She’s simply immense. I didn’t see this coming in a million years. Pleasant surprise.

Lol! Thanks @Scottay - she has an interesting smell. I couldn’t really tell what she smelled like until she got trimmed and hit the drying room. Sort of a woody fruit sorta thing if that makes sense. Sweet, undefined fruity, a little gassy, a little woody. She’ll be an interesting one. For a while, apparently, lol.
Sounds pretty interesting!! I'm all about the entourage effect in the whole plant!! I'd smoke a fat J with ya!! 😎✌️

Here’s what the small, center buds look like wet trimmed. This is about as small as they get. I’ll take that any day. See how the tops are colorful and the bottom is green? I probably even cost myself some yield by having the buds packed so tightly (who knew they were going to get as far as a half gallon jug?). Spread out more, those green parts would have gotten enough light to be like the tops.

IMG_4272.jpeg

IMG_4271.jpeg

Northern Lights Auto
Day 39
NEW DIGS!!

Contest preparations continue. The tent is empty and just needs cleaned. The Cherry Pie is hanging (everywhere, lol). And our NL is languishing next to the Blackberry Moonrocks in the 420h Closet (I call it that with capital letters so it seems cooler than my bedroom closet, heehee). She will soon have this space to herself when Goliath harvests shortly.

Meanwhile, with the NL, it’s on. We have budlets!

IMG_4285.jpeg

IMG_4282.jpeg

IMG_4284.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom