I may have to give it a shot, will have to wait now..... LOL

I've always found that a clone of the apical tip is heartier than cuttings taken from anywhere else. Like you, I usually micro top just to control apical growth, but every once in a while the opportunity presents itself.

She looks amazing for 28 days in. All the real fun comes from this point on, eh? :high-five: The roots..... :thedoubletake: Well done buckaroo. The fabric pots don't produce them like that. I get a pot full of tiny rootlets running everywhere, but no heavy roots like that beyond the central ones that start the game.

It's got that fake look to it. Just a little too shiny to be "normal." Know what I mean?

On a serious note, you've grown plants before. Does this plant not vibrate differently? I don't know how else to say it. Your brix is up, the plant is full of minerals and sugars, the soil is alive and just where it's supposed to be. This is what the plant will do when it's really happy and the roots are good.

Speaking of roots, I think I've got to check a few posts down from this......

Ya, I have always liked a nice Veggy garden each summer. A lot of it transfers with a few tweaks. For sure she she has the healthy plant shine. Now the bar is set to try and do better next time. Which will be hard so to speak with growing so many different strains and not getting one pheno down.

Nice roots! I'd say your getting the hang of this.
But holy cow, your flowering plant is just gorgeous.

Thanks Doc. I do feel she needed just a little more water applied just to the surface of the soil, just enough to keep it damp. Kinda like a heavy misting with a spray bottle.

I've always found that a clone of the apical tip is heartier than cuttings taken from anywhere else. Like you, I usually micro top just to control apical growth, but every once in a while the opportunity presents itself.

She looks amazing for 28 days in. All the real fun comes from this point on, eh? :high-five: The roots..... :thedoubletake: Well done buckaroo. The fabric pots don't produce them like that. I get a pot full of tiny rootlets running everywhere, but no heavy roots like that beyond the central ones that start the game.

The pot full of very fine hair like roots is ideal. The big garden hose type roots mean to much water.

While I may eschew soil, I absolutely respect your adherence to your ideals and your growing skills. Beautiful results, JM!

Thanks, and thanks for making me look up words in a lot of your post's. I am just a simple country boy. You are killing it in your grow and your brother is very lucky to have you.

Well the other auto went in the Dank Fridge. 336 grams wet. Not as much as I thought. So 564 wet from the 2 Victory Seed Big Bud auto's. So maybe 150-170 dry. Just for you SD, it happened....

IMG_20180206_185556.jpg
IMG_20180206_190013.jpg
IMG_20180206_190046.jpg
IMG_20180206_193341.jpg
IMG_20180206_195455.jpg

Great stacking on those colas .

I think them QB's are doing good with keeping it tight and down in deep. Wish I would have vegged her for another week, but hey she was the runt at flip.

Todays pics. All the plants got a drink of 50/50 RO and good old hard well water (PPM about 200) mixed with 1/16th teaspoon of un-sulfered molasses. Thought the biology in the soil may like it. The Blue Dream and her clones along with the Sucker Punch, Super Lemon Haze and 2 Kwazulu all got their Brix.

IMG_20180209_190047.jpg
IMG_20180209_190055.jpg

Back
Top Bottom