Katins's 2nd Micro Grow - White Widow Fem - 1 Square Foot Under LED

Beautiful. I've started a White Widow from Seedsman a couple of weeks ago, I need to repot it and start some lst on it, I'm going to try and top it like yours but veg it for a few weeks longer.

Well mine is Greenhouse Seeds, but yeah, definitely veg her a bit longer. Look at how premature I flipped mine :ganjamon:

I was scared of that 40% sativa genetics can surprise me :)

K! Looking great sir!
Nice trich shots.
yes indeed! What do you use to take them?

Hey - 3weeks seems a helluva long time to give water only. She needs food!

Check this out - part of a good discussion about flushing with link to an excellent article about it. (You may know all this already and have decided to anyway, in which case apologies and ignore!) The folk there who say don’t flush, and only in the very last moments if you have to, are all really experienced growers.

First there's this:
A critical look at preharvest flushing

Why force your plant to eat itself at the end when you would never do it earlier in the grow. It's trying to produce the biggest buds it can to protect its "bloodline" at the end. Don't starve it.

K! Looking great sir!
yes indeed! What do you use to take them?
Hey - 3weeks seems a helluva long time to give water only. She needs food!
Check this out (part of a good discussion about flushing with link to an excellent article about it. (You may kniw all this already and have decided to anyway, I’m which case apologies and ignore!) The folk there who say don’t flush, and only in the very last moments if you have to, are all really experienced growers.
Three weeks? Crazy! The link you posted didn't come in as a link, so here is the article:

Thanks guys.
For me it is sort of a common sense, you never fertilize vegies before harvest, why cannabis then? :)
But that is just me playing around and deciding based on my previous experience in the first grow. However this plant being way smaller than previous one, eats way more, so I might have to give her a feed or two.

I'm going to stick my nose in here for second. These aren't fruits and veggies, they're plants with flowers. And as Pennywise says, "The apical flowers are sinks, they don't use nutrients but only starches and sugars produced in other parts of the plant." Your plant can't produce the biggest densest flowers for you if it doesn't have the best fuel to make those starches and sugars. No one can tell you how to grow, but there are some established practices that make more sense from a botanical standpoint.
:Namaste:

I'm going to stick my nose in here for second. These aren't fruits and veggies, they're plants with flowers. And as Pennywise says, "The apical flowers are sinks, they don't use nutrients but only starches and sugars produced in other parts of the plant." Your plant can't produce the biggest densest flowers for you if it doesn't have the best fuel to make those starches and sugars. No one can tell you how to grow, but there are some established practices that make more sense from a botanical standpoint.
:Namaste:

And, like I said before, I did not do any reaserch on it, I don't have such knowledge,thus I don't argue about it :) I am open minded and usualy solve problems when I see them happen :) also it was my second time I gave water only amd noticed a significant drop in ppm. So, like I said, I might give her a feed or two :)
And thanks a lot for yor input, much appreciated. Shall have a good bedtime on that article :)

And, like I said before, I did not do any reaserch on it, I don't have such knowledge,thus I don't argue about it :) I am open minded and usualy solve problems when I see them happen :) also it was my second time I gave water only amd noticed a significant drop in ppm. So, like I said, I might give her a feed or two :)
And thanks a lot for yor input, much appreciated. Shall have a good bedtime on that article :)
It is a pretty dense read, that's for sure! Also, PPM will always drop with plain water after nutrients. I'm just saying that's not a good thing :).

Three weeks? Crazy! The link you posted didn't come in as a link, so here is the article:
Hmmm - maybe that’s another bug to report... will see if the link carries forward in this quote. Thanks Shed!

I use this

Would love to have some sort of clip-on flexible phone holder for takimg pictures, a bit hard to keep the hands steady enough to take a good pic :)

Thanks! I have a cheapo one but I’m struggling with it a bit (seen others use it well though).

Steady or not the pics are great!
:yummy:

Hmmm - maybe that’s another bug to report... will see if the link carries forward in this quote. Thanks Shed!

Thanks! I have a cheapo one but I’m struggling with it a bit (seen others use it well though).

Steady or not the pics are great!
:yummy:

If you are using a Samsung phone, open the camera, get it close to the bud as you were trying to autofocus it, then tap and hold the screen until you see a yellow circle with AE/AF Lock written. This will lock your focus, so it does not autofocus anymore so you can do it manually by bringing the camera closer or further away from the bud/picture object.

Hope this helps :)

Back
Top Bottom