KB Follows The Hi Brix Road In DBHBB

Geeez... I know how ya feel. Seems they have gotten much more expensive over the years. And if they are made in China they will only get more expensive now.
Sorry to hear that KB, hopefully it’ll last your wife a long long time!
Told her that battery will out last the car, we will trade it in before then. Went with gel battery was only like 20$ more.

For real, I feel like batteries used to be like 60$. My lawnmower battery was 50$ Last month.

Told her that battery will out last the car, we will trade it in before then. Went with gel battery was only like 20$ more.

For real, I feel like batteries used to be like 60$. My lawnmower battery was 50$ Last month.

Yeah, I can recall $50 for a top end battery.
Had a friend once who worked for exide and brought me a new battery from his work when mine died.
He also had a fist full of stickers for the top, He said you want it to be a die hard, or one of these others.
I picked the die hard and then he punched the warranty dates and put it in my truck. LOL
That was the cheapest new battery I ever bought, cost me $20

Yeah, I can recall $50 for a top end battery.
Had a friend once who worked for exide and brought me a new battery from his work when mine died.
He also had a fist full of stickers for the top, He said you want it to be a die hard, or one of these others.
I picked the die hard and then he punched the warranty dates and put it in my truck. LOL
That was the cheapest new battery I ever bought, cost me $20
I need friends like that!
That’s awesome OL!
I too remember when they were much cheaper. Used to go to Wally World for those cheap ones... now they aren’t so cheap so I buy better brands now.

Replaced my 52” mower battery not long ago... around 100 US... I said shit man can get a big ass truck battery for that money. Not quite but close really.
Father in law was calling the dealership about replacing the batteries in his newish f350, he has a full warranty on the truck now I see why haha

Morning early bird. Or whatever time it is where you are, it's early here. Full day for me, change wife's battery, go to work, come home prepare the house for the UFC fight Tonight. If UFC interest you it's gonna be a good one.
Ya...the only interest i have in that style of fighting is to see C.M. get beat up. I never could stand him....in all aspects. Gonna /should be a good contest however. Enjoy it Killer,...cheers.

Ya...the only interest i have in that style of fighting is to see C.M. get beat up. I never could stand him....in all aspects. Gonna /should be a good contest however. Enjoy it Killer,...cheers.
Same here Duggs, I just can’t stand that guy. Yea he’s a talented fighter and ambitious but soooooo cocky... and that’s very annoying. I don’t really care if it’s a show he’s putting on either...

Ya ...CM is good , i agree 100% with that , but like 119 said , just way too cocky and is generally a prick to put it mildly. I love cockiness ...but like Ray Leonard ...and especially Ali. They had class to the moon. This guy....he's just a bigmouth. Was so cool to see Mayweather take him out, shut him up ...if even , just for a while. This guy he's going up against is supposed to be the real deal , like Killer says ,..never lost a fight! Wow...should be good...he has to stay away from CM's right hand....if he can do that , i predict a win by submission for 'the other guy'. Cheers....what time ya think it will start?

Ya, your right Killer, he did. TBH , i was disappointed Mayweather didn't dominate it more. What woulda Ray Leanard done to him, in HIS prime...ask yourself that.:slide:

Sugar I belive was the only OLYMPIC BOXER to win all his bouts with perfect score
Leonard won his first four Olympic bouts by 5–0 decisions. He faced Kazimierz Szczerba in the semifinals and won by a 5–0 decision, avenging his last amateur loss.

In the final, Leonard boxed the great Cuban knockout artist Andrés Aldama, who scored five straight knockouts to reach the final. Leonard landed several good left hooks in the first round. In the second, he dropped Aldama with a left to the chin. Late in the final round, he again hurt Aldama, which brought a standing eight count from the referee.

With only a few seconds left in the fight, a Leonard combination forced another standing eight count. Leonard was awarded a 5–0 decision and the Olympic Gold

I recently seen a short vid. clip with Crosby. The question was , if you were to play goal,....what player would you like to face on a penalty shot? His quick answer was "Datsuyk, because he's made so many goalies look so bad":slide:I often find myself watching highlights of him on utbe with my phone....sometimes for up to an hour...ffs...i miss watching him ...and Lidstrom.

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    427.4 KB · Views: 10
Hope some of you savages out there watched the fight! Derrick Lewis had possibly the greatest post fight speech ever, Anthony Pettis fight was brutal and bloody, and cm lost and a fight broke out involving khabib outside of the ring and erupted in chaos. Money well spent far as I'm concerned. If you didn't watch I'm sure you can find all these gems on the internet.

Back
Top Bottom