KB Follows The Hi Brix Road In DBHBB

Cm didn't even look the same before the fight began. He's become soft with all his paydays. Pretty sure his time as a champion is done and from now on he is all talk.

Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving Weekend up here in Canada.

The fight was good for me. Atleast it went 4 rounds. And haha yeah , McNugget got his ass kicked. He’s lucky Khabib made him tap with the RNC. Although the might have broken his mandible if he didn’t. He narrowly escaped a broken arm with the Kimora! Khabib even had the best strike of the fight. Wasn’t clean but it did phase Connor.

I agree that I’m sick of his showboating. Khabib grew up in Dagestan. I can only imagine how rough that would have been.

Too bad with all the drama afterwards. McNugget was also gassed early and never really recovered like he has in previous fights. That Khabib pressure was too much. Soon as I saw Khabib get him down and control connors lower body I knew it was over for him.

Lol The Black Beast is one of my fav UFC fighters. He’s so jokes. Check out his Instagram for some good laughs. That was the best fight of the night. Absolutely epic win! He had nothing left.

Pettis vs Ferg was good too. I always liked pettis fights and Ferguson is a crazy. The guys elbows are just too sharp!

Hope everyone is having a good day.

Good vibes to all and happy growing fam!

:green_heart::ganjamon:

Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving Weekend up here in Canada.

The fight was good for me. Atleast it went 4 rounds. And haha yeah , McNugget got his ass kicked. He’s lucky Khabib made him tap with the RNC. Although the might have broken his mandible if he didn’t. He narrowly escaped a broken arm with the Kimora! Khabib even had the best strike of the fight. Wasn’t clean but it did phase Connor.

I agree that I’m sick of his showboating. Khabib grew up in Dagestan. I can only imagine how rough that would have been.

Too bad with all the drama afterwards. McNugget was also gassed early and never really recovered like he has in previous fights. That Khabib pressure was too much. Soon as I saw Khabib get him down and control connors lower body I knew it was over for him.

Lol The Black Beast is one of my fav UFC fighters. He’s so jokes. Check out his Instagram for some good laughs. That was the best fight of the night. Absolutely epic win! He had nothing left.

Pettis vs Ferg was good too. I always liked pettis fights and Ferguson is a crazy. The guys elbows are just too sharp!

Hope everyone is having a good day.

Good vibes to all and happy growing fam!

:green_heart::ganjamon:
I really don't know what will happen with this cormier vs Lewis is a fight that I think will be one sided. Lewis def doesn't have the tank to go 5 rounds, so he will have to land a lucky punch.

So finally went ahead and dunked the girls today, went with 3mil trans 1 mil tea in 2.5 gal RO.. added some soil on top after everything drained.

I really need to find a better bucket to dunk in, 5 gal buckets really aren't wide enough.

Blueberry is a little bit behind the black cherry punch and the bcp is putting off a little skunky smell already. We're only on day 20 so have a while to go. Cheers y'all

Hey KB! They look great! I do think you can up how much drench you're using. Directions do say .5-1ml per gal f soil but many are doubling that so 1-2 and when dunking you double so at the high end, if you have 2 plants which I think you do, it would be 8ml and 2.5 gal of water is a lot for those 2 plants, a lot probably stays in the bucket correct? ive been liking heavy feeding in my past couple grows.

Hey KB! They look great! I do think you can up how much drench you're using. Directions do say .5-1ml per gal f soil but many are doubling that so 1-2 and when dunking you double so at the high end, if you have 2 plants which I think you do, it would be 8ml and 2.5 gal of water is a lot for those 2 plants, a lot probably stays in the bucket correct? ive been liking heavy feeding in my past couple grows.
Going to increase the dosage in the next dunks. Wanted to see how they react to this first one.

Ya most of the water is in the bucket, your probably right need a higher dosage, but wanted to be careful with this baddies so young ya know?

Going to increase the dosage in the next dunks. Wanted to see how they react to this first one.

Ya most of the water is in the bucket, your probably right need a higher dosage, but wanted to be careful with this baddies so young ya know?
Word, no harm in increasing the dose a bit at a time! Better safe than sorry.
Those are some pretty little ladies KB, can already tell they will be very pretty plants!

Maybe try something like a big ass popcorn bowl?

I’m thinking if containers to do the dunks in with 8inch (approx 1Gal ) pots.

Figured a big bowl will be better than a bucket. Buckets are so deep and don’t “open up” at the top for space for your hands. A bowl would and could also waste less left over dunk water.

Anyhow the girls do look nice KB :goodjob:

Thanks my dudes, been a minute since my last grow, so good to hear the tent humming.

Maybe try something like a big ass popcorn bowl?

I’m thinking if containers to do the dunks in with 8inch (approx 1Gal ) pots.

Figured a big bowl will be better than a bucket. Buckets are so deep and don’t “open up” at the top for space for your hands. A bowl would and could also waste less left over dunk water.

Anyhow the girls do look nice KB :goodjob:
the bucket sucks.. sure my boy @Gazoo knows where to get a proper dunking bucket :nomo:.

I'm ready for all you new brixers to get up and going.... What took yall so long huh :hmmmm::hmmmm:
Looking good KB! hope you are having a great day buddy
i got to catch up on alot :reading420magazine::slide:

They look so healthy and green :drool:
Welcome my dude! This journal is pretty chill so not hard to catch up :high-five:

Absolutely. I was going to say to increase the drenches for dunking. Err on the high side, not the low side.

Thanks my dudes, been a minute since my last grow, so good to hear the tent humming.

the bucket sucks.. sure my boy @Gazoo knows where to get a proper dunking bucket :nomo:.

I'm ready for all you new brixers to get up and going.... What took yall so long huh :hmmmm::hmmmm:

Welcome my dude! This journal is pretty chill so not hard to catch up :high-five:

Really depends on the POT STYLE but found the Round 1g Rootmakers fit near perfect in
the 1g OSH bucket. Fill with 12 cups of Dunk/Drench MIXTURE, this has resulted in 6 cups
left over and if your running at least one more plant its good for 2 PLANTS that are on the
same schedule

EDIT: Forgot to mention I dunk for EXACTLY 7 MINUTES if I remember correctly, need to ck notes.
Found the time in the DUNK will affect how much is actually soaked up and this time frame
worked out near perfect for a 2 plant dunk with NO WAIST

Absolutely. I was going to say to increase the drenches for dunking. Err on the high side, not the low side.
you got it doc! Will double the dose next dose.
Really depends on the POT STYLE but found the Round 1g Rootmakers fit near perfect in
the 1g OSH bucket. Fill with 12 cups of Dunk/Drench MIXTURE, this has resulted in 6 cups
left over and if your running at least one more plant its good for 2 PLANTS that are on the
same schedule

EDIT: Forgot to mention I dunk for EXACTLY 7 MINUTES if I remember correctly, need to ck notes.
Found the time in the DUNK will affect how much is actually soaked up and this time frame
worked out near perfect for a 2 plant dunk with NO WAIST

I knew you would have something :high-five:

Just to verify amounts I would dump and measure the water left in my buckets. I wanted to know how much trans/GE was in my pots after a soak. That was once in awhile, not every time.

KB, go with a round # of 10ml of drench and still only 1ml of tea. Plants will be like yum yum yum!

As for dunking, I find the 5 gallon buckets are perfect. I usually dunk 3-6 plants, fill with 3 gal of water and use 30ml of drench and 2-3 of tea.

:passitleft:
Word my dude, will do. Now just playing the waiting game so these gals dry out.

Turned on another Mars hydro light, so have 1 light per plant and the bcp was praying a little bit. It's moments like these that make you a proud father.

Back
Top Bottom