KB Follows The Hi Brix Road In DBHBB

Nice pretty plants KB! Love that strange leaf growing from the wrong spot... how lucky am I? Two anomalies in less than 24hrs! Duggs is cool too, the bud growing on leaf always gets me... love the weird ones!
Hope you have a good day KB!
It looks cool, just hope the bb shows up to the flower power party! I think this bcp is gonna be special it already smells like skunk, so definitely need to take clones!

Question for any of y'all still out there in this journal world, how soon do you usually see preflowers on plants from germination, just an average?
I see it around 30-35 days. Sometimes they show up a few days earlier and sometimes a few days later. Its never taken more than 40 for it show its sex.

I see it around 30-35 days. Sometimes they show up a few days earlier and sometimes a few days later. Its never taken more than 40 for it show its sex.
On a side note 40 days between sex is not healthy either.... Haha

Coming up on 32 days on my two ladies and they hit a growth spurt after the GE dunk, will post pic later.

Ah hell... was just telling my wife yesterday. She thinks I want it too much, I told her sleep is like a reset switch. Doesn’t matter how much I had the day before, when I wake up the next day... it starts all over again. TBH it’s pretty annoying...
So of course I agree, 40 days is rough... especially if you have calluses :rofl:
Calluses.....:reading420magazine:

Ah hell... was just telling my wife yesterday. She thinks I want it too much, I told her sleep is like a reset switch. Doesn’t matter how much I had the day before, when I wake up the next day... it starts all over again. TBH it’s pretty annoying...
So of course I agree, 40 days is rough... especially if you have calluses :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Maybe one of these will help

self.png

Back
Top Bottom