Keffka's Recycling, KOS Blue Thai, Herbies Seeds Apple Betty, Runtz Punch

My Purple Ghost Candy will be a couple of weeks behind you in a coco grow
See you at the finish line lol :cool:

If you think about it, tag me when you start it.

Oh yeah!

IMG_7550.jpeg

So I just noticed that all of my images are automatically uploading to the site. Originally I would have to manually upload them to save them to my profile/gallery. Now, every image I insert is being auto uploaded to the site. While I don’t mind this, it seems like it’s going to exponentially increase the amount of storage needed, and fast. Did I miss an update/announcement that this was happening?

So I just noticed that all of my images are automatically uploading to the site. Originally I would have to manually upload them to save them to my profile/gallery. Now, every image I insert is being auto uploaded to the site.
I noticed it happening Monday and hoped it would go away and get back to normal but it didn't.

Now "My Gallery" is loaded with photos or graphics that were attached to msgs because they were only intended to be used once. Most of the time the reason was the photo posted by someone asking a question and was specific to that thread and to a specific msg and now makes no sense without the context.

Example is someone cannot see any new flowers even after 2 weeks of being in a 12/12 schedule. Yet his or her photo shows new flowers so I captured their photo and circled their new buds and attached it to a reply. Now the photo ends up in My Gallery even though it still is their photo and I have no intentions of ever using it again.

I posted this thread below yesterday since the easiest thing is to undo the moving of attachments to the gallery or give us the option of creating albums so we can move the attachments somewhere.

My Gallery & Attachments

Plus, the current "Photo Gallery Guide" specifically says that non-420 related graphics or photos have to be "attached" and not placed in a user's gallery. Yet there they are.

Plus, the current "Photo Gallery Guide" specifically says that non-420 related graphics or photos have to be "attached" and not placed in a user's gallery. Yet there they are

That’s what I was tracking as the last guidance for uploading images. I only upload growing related stuff, and my specific images I can claim as my work. I use attachments for everything else. I tagged admins in the thread you created since it’s much more detailed than what I was saying lol.

Blue Thais are in the red cups. They’re rocking just like they were in the beginning of the journal. I expect the grow to be pretty easy.

IMG_7601.jpeg

IMG_7602.jpeg

IMG_7603.jpeg

IMG_7604.jpeg

IMG_7609.jpeg

IMG_7608.jpeg

IMG_7607.jpeg

While this is an anecdotal observation, I have to say, droughting my Apple Betty made a considerable difference in its potency. The droughted Apple Betty hits the brain and body much harder than the non droughted version. I’m not a big fan of the AB undroughted, it doesn’t hit hard enough and doesn’t go high enough. The droughted version however accomplishes those.
And the Apple Betty's are from the same mom right? From what I understand you mostly grow from seed? No?

I call genetic variations without any real data on the table but please tell me if I'm wrong!

Cheers!

And the Apple Betty's are from the same mom right? From what I understand you mostly grow from seed? No?

I call genetic variations without any real data on the table but please tell me if I'm wrong!

Cheers!

Do you need a lesson on the definition of anecdotal?

“(of an account) not necessarily true or reliable, because based on personal accounts rather than facts or research.
"while there was much anecdotal evidence there was little hard fact”

English yo, the words have meanings

Do you need a lesson on the definition of anecdotal?

“(of an account) not necessarily true or reliable, because based on personal accounts rather than facts or research.
"while there was much anecdotal evidence there was little hard fact”

English yo, the words have meanings
There word I'm searching for is relevance.

All the best of luck to you in your endeavours!

There word I'm searching for is relevance.

All the best of luck to you in your endeavours!

Not sure what you’re trying to get at but it’s probably being lost in translation since you weren’t aware of what anecdotal meant. Thanks though!

You got some tall Girls there Keff😍. This should be a great run👊.

The PGCs definitely are running tall and it’s not stretching either because I’ve got them taking 275 PPFD at 16 hours. I’m likely going to have to keep them in 1 gallons for a little longer just to keep them from going through the roof

The Blue Thais are looking like they’re gonna be similar phenos to last run

Not sure what you’re trying to get at but it’s probably being lost in translation since you weren’t aware of what anecdotal meant. Thanks though!
I don't get the relevance of pointing out droughting on a strain without any base data to compare to? Have you run both before?

Even anecdotal evidence needs proper data to be relevant to others? That's the only thing I try to point out.

I don't get the relevance of pointing out droughting on a strain without any base data to compare to? Have you run both before?

Even anecdotal evidence needs proper data to be relevant to others?

Yes, I have, I’ve run Apple Betty both seed and clone, and have had it both commercial and private. I also grow in more than one place, and only document things on my property.

Would you like a copy of my birth certificate while you’re making sure everyone is following the rules?

Yes, I have, I’ve run Apple Betty both seed and clone, and have had it both commercial and private. I also grow in more than one place, and only document things on my property.

Would you like a copy of my birth certificate while you’re making sure everyone is following the rules?
No but I think droughting do more harm than good and some newcomers might take your words as recommendations.

You're free to do whatever you want with your plants. I still feel I need to help where I see help is needed. We're all here to help each other out.

No but I think droughting do more harm than good and some newcomers might take your words as recommendations.

You're free to do whatever you want with your plants. I still feel I need to help where I see help is needed. We're all here to help each other out.

You annoy the shit out of me some times 🤣 You come in hostile and your word choices make it seem like you’re trying to lay traps but it inevitably ends up with you saying something I have to agree with. I assumed you were angling to say droughting can be, and often is negative and I have to agree.

When done improperly or at the wrong time it can be extremely devastating. However, some of the most potent defensive mechanisms used by plants and animals are the exact things we desire to consume. I can see the logic behind triggering a plants drought response but it’s not something that every plant will benefit from and it can easily go awry. I am still on the fence about its efficacy and whether or not something is actually occurring or if we’re just dehydrating the buds so much it looks like changes are happening.

I can say though with complete confidence, it was the best Apple Betty I’ve ever had. To be fair to your point though, I did let it flower for 108 days, so that could’ve just as easily been it, hence the anecdotal claim.

You annoy the shit out of me some times 🤣 You come in hostile and your word choices make it seem like you’re trying to lay traps but it inevitably ends up with you saying something I have to agree with. I assumed you were angling to say droughting can be, and often is negative and I have to agree.

When done improperly or at the wrong time it can be extremely devastating. However, some of the most potent defensive mechanisms used by plants and animals are the exact things we desire to consume. I can see the logic behind triggering a plants drought response but it’s not something that every plant will benefit from and it can easily go awry. I am still on the fence about its efficacy and whether or not something is actually occurring or if we’re just dehydrating the buds so much it looks like changes are happening.

I can say though with complete confidence, it was the best Apple Betty I’ve ever had. To be fair to your point though, I did let it flower for 108 days, so that could’ve just as easily been it, hence the anecdotal claim.
Droughting can't be negative, especially in soilless or organics. That's where you build a great root foundation and trichs. Who cares about a extra couple zips.
That's why I wouldn't ever go sip....big plants no trichs, think about it.

Big W knows what he's talking about.

Droughting can't be negative, especially in soilless or organics. That's where you build a great root foundation and trichs. Who cares about a extra couple zips.
That's why I wouldn't ever go sip....big plants no trichs, think about it.

Big W knows what he's talking about.

I’m having trouble following what you’re saying, I think you misspelled some stuff. The way it reads to me is you’re in favor of droughting and @Wastei said he’s not.

I’m having trouble following what you’re saying, I think you misspelled some stuff. The way it reads to me is you’re in favor of droughting and @Wastei said he’s not.
Think he's in Coco which is different than my promix.
I'm high as hell but don't think I misspelled anything... 😂
Cheers, all good either way folks are going to do what's comfortable

Back
Top Bottom