King's Outdoor Auto 19 Grow: Quarter Pounders Canuk Seeds, Zkilltes Auto & Alaskan Purple Auto

Just chillin getting ready to start another week. How’s your day going?

Good taking the day off . Which means I cut grass front and back yards . Cleaned kitchen and did laundry for Erin . She usually does it I suck at folding .

Now just smoking and lazing around. Resting body for work week ahead.

Thinking about adding some brown sugar to try medium just table spoon per gal maybe see what happens? Heard it can make it sweet.

Read through your journal early this morning, as I am also growing some Quarter Pounder Auto outdoors.

Only planted one out my three seeds, and it's roughly 56 days old today. Still well over a month to go, so sometime nearing the end of September along with the rest of the crop.

Started off fairly slow, but picked up real fast. Started it in the final 5 gallon bucket, but I will only go with a 3 gallon pot next year, as it seemed to search for a long time before it started throwing out shoots.

5 Gallon bucket
IMG_9617.JPG
IMG_9618.JPG
IMG_9619.JPG

It was raining last night and this morning, so they are not the best of shots.

Hey Joe ...and PW...a lil tip....if i were growing plants outdoors , NOT in our DBHBB soil, i would def. be feeding them BSM (black strap molassis) every couple drinks. They love it, cheers eh.
Meant to ask Duggan

Black strap molasses unsulphered correct?

Read through your journal early this morning, as I am also growing some Quarter Pounder Auto outdoors.

Only planted one out my three seeds, and it's roughly 56 days old today. Still well over a month to go, so sometime nearing the end of September along with the rest of the crop.

Started off fairly slow, but picked up real fast. Started it in the final 5 gallon bucket, but I will only go with a 3 gallon pot next year, as it seemed to search for a long time before it started throwing out shoots.

5 Gallon bucket
IMG_9617.JPG
IMG_9618.JPG
IMG_9619.JPG

It was raining last night and this morning, so they are not the best of shots.

Hey welcome aboard

Yeah one of mine stunted for some reason.

Other two starting to grow again now.

Soil in pots new game . Always fun learning .

That plant still looks like it has a huge fatty bug. I think they are hungry eaters of cal mag fur sure.

Back
Top Bottom