King's Outdoor Auto 19 Grow: Quarter Pounders Canuk Seeds, Zkilltes Auto & Alaskan Purple Auto

Wow,..u got a job there eh..:passitleft:. With the seeds, all we need to see when soaking them is a wee split, a bit of white is all we need to see. All we do that for is to prove the seed is viable, that's all. The seed needs to find it's own way after that. I would NOT listen to those people who say 1/4 inch of root...bahh , pure hogwash!!!!
After we see that lil split...EVERYTHING after that is very wasted energy...no guff Joe.
Thanks I will proceed Your way going forward man . Good looking out buddy.

Good luck with the shed demolition, if it was me I'd set it on fire and invite the neighbors over for a weenie roast lol
I wish and don't tempt me lol

Alright little Sunday update on what's going on in kings garden. Despite the fact my green House is falling apart. Lol.

ao we got up first the only or oldest quarter pounder auto on day 24.

for some reason she seems sad. Medium is still damp cool. See if it responds good in day or two .

Then on day 32 is the Alaskan purple starting flower now as well..

And your zkittles auto as well day 32 as well in flower mode of say a week now..

Besides that not much else temps bit warm.to and for next day or two but then normal again. Will keep you with water better more attention to them..

Cheers happy weekend fam.

Congrats on the new tails and so sorry to hear that Erin is having a shite time at work these days. Too bad there's no HR department to sort it out...maybe someone in management can get the big picture.

Take down the rail holding up the left side and it will come down by itself!
Thanks shed

Yeah going through tackle the roof and window and doors this weekend then try the make it fall. It's a very protected union she works for trust me when I say this.

I got more stories for you guys later about my shit luck that continues to follow me daily.

Back
Top Bottom