King's Outdoor Auto 19 Grow: Quarter Pounders Canuk Seeds, Zkilltes Auto & Alaskan Purple Auto

Maybe got a dud phenom, or she stunned from something

Yeah it had this black spot stuff on it . Look like it got sick or something . See what happens . Got the other two going now on week two since dropped. More microbes needed maybe ?

Hey Joe!

I haven't been by for a bit. Odd about that one plant.

How are you and Mrs. King doing these days? Hope things have improved for her at work.

Stay well.

Hey bard

Yeah bro I am going to get active again here again soon, just trying to deal with life and try to stay happy . Clear head a bit . Growing I love it just not sure if it is for me outdoors here. Think my calling is coco and dwc.

Learn and burn baby.

Cheers bro. Hope Your well bud.

Yeah it had this black spot stuff on it . Look like it got sick or something . See what happens . Got the other two going now on week two since dropped. More microbes needed maybe ?

Hey bard

Yeah bro I am going to get active again here again soon, just trying to deal with life and try to stay happy . Clear head a bit . Growing I love it just not sure if it is for me outdoors here. Think my calling is coco and dwc.

Learn and burn baby.

Cheers bro. Hope Your well bud.

You've worked some magic before! I'm betting you'll find your groove, whatever the medium.

Yeah at this point of my grow think I'll just let ride now. Not a good year for me.

It is what it is and I am fine with this.

It's been a lazy grow to be honest .

Hope every has a great Friday :passitleft:

Good morning Joe.....like my mom used to say..."everything will be ok".
Have a good Friday Joe ...and a great weekend! :high-five:
You too brotha

Hey family me and Erin took videos and pics of the shed falling. Fun times best tired smoking some chemdog chillin.

Here she lay she must have been up for more then 30 plus years. There was this metal sheeting under the shingles and on back had some kind of book or scriptures. Erin is doing research .

Pics or I didn't make it fall.
View media item 1705280

Sup everyone

Who is hanging around ?

Just ripping some do's si dos

Nice indica nice taste Bon fire going going to burn as much of this wood as I can. Grab some pic updates tomorrow . Need to post on dabs wall. Speaking of any one hear from him?

Man I need more of his seeds of his .

I haven't felt this happy in a long time man. Good Friday vibes to the family :420::passitleft:

Morning to ya Joe. So good to hear you happy bud!
:high-five:

Thanks Duggan. Finally got wood chips mulch to lay on top of pots grab pics soon took two edible gummies going to start getting the bowl and js going now..beers check Bon fire about to get going again check. Duggan if you ever come up this way man we should chill some time..what kind of beer you want on me..

Did fee dump runs today and more just sitting down now.

Good to see you in good spirits!

Thanks man

Haven't been at this peace in over 15 years easy id say.

Start to learn to appreciate really appreciate the time.we got and the ones we love more is what I never thought could be possible. Even Erin is says stop it's too much . The other day I walked out mid smoke section and somply told her

Look I used to be down depressed no self esteem suicide course like my step brotha . So much pain and hurt I endured I went through. Now I said it makes sense . She said I don't understand. I said , baby you were worth it. I love you so much. I having being really feeling greatful the Lord gave me her. It's like she is my personal angel he sent me.

Work is good . Sounds like Yoru off to a Greta start. Just DONT get caught up in drama at work. My best advice.

Good to hear from you brotha.

Bless Saturday man.

Mornin to ya Joe. Another fantastic sunny day, yeepa ! Your question...i fancy a Stella or two , now and then.. :ganjamon:
Morning bro

I am so beat and out of shape it's not funny. I really need to stop on the treat s damn sweet tooth.lol

Got grass cut today and down for the count lol thinking smoke smoke sleep and thank the Lord of the beautiful sunny Sunday I'll miss but got a piece of this morning .

Haha

Pics coming soon

Alright pics of then girls we are on week three flower for the first set of autos flower since pistils showed
Skittles and Alaskan purple autos thank you seedsman . The zkittles auto what a fruity sweet aroma.when rub the stems

Then we got the quarter pounder autos chugging along week three I believe since dropped

And the weird one that got stunned by something .

Bout it loadrd some wood chip mulch on top been adding bit of cal mag by gh organic line and some enxzyme cleaner only this grow along with the odd horse tail fern tea .

Happy Sunday off to smoke and dab away on God's gift.

Back
Top Bottom