King's Outdoor Auto 19 Grow: Quarter Pounders Canuk Seeds, Zkilltes Auto & Alaskan Purple Auto

I would not add the BS, only some BSM. Cheers. Please note, this is not wat i do , or would recommend for our indoor HB soil.
Dont worry bro next year's I am trying docs high Brix kit no questions enough is enough . Lol

Alright got a tea going to see if I can give it boost here late flower .

Bought this seaweed fertilizer and added some mollases to air pump and two 6 inch air stones .

She bubbles.

I will feed then tomorrow afternoon probably see how they respond over few days.

Few pics of the plants

Happy labour day weekend from canada as well..

Cheers 420

Nice pics, Joe! That Alaskan Purple is looking great! Cool idea on the tea. I keep meaning to do that for my outdoor girls. Maybe with the long weekend I will get around to it. How is Mrs. King doing these days? I recall that she was going through a tough time a few weeks ago. Hope all is well.

Hope you get a three-day weekend to enjoy!

I just expect that from autos at times.
Yeah kinda sucks maybe I'll order from crop king seeds next time never had bad luck with thm

I have read quite a mixed review of both Canuk seeds and Crop King, which do not make me feel comfortable ordering either, even though I have a successful germination of 1-1 so far. Seek out reviews, keep both sides in play, do not just look at success. Selecting seeds from well known and established breeders is the best choice, regardless of the third party, IMO. So far I do not know of a third party that carries name brand seeds of poor quality.

I have read quite a mixed review of both Canuk seeds and Crop King, which do not make me feel comfortable ordering either, even though I have a successful germination of 1-1 so far. Seek out reviews, keep both sides in play, do not just look at success. Selecting seeds from well known and established breeders is the best choice, regardless of the third party, IMO. So far I do not know of a third party that carries name brand seeds of poor quality.

I came to the same conclusion. Too bad, as being in Canada they were promising.

Just gave good drench of a act temp more fall ish now . Hope I can finish bit strong here. Lol

Still nice smells coming from the zkittles and Alaskan purple..

Off to finish the rest of the shed today and it should be done just needed to be burned.

Sorry for my absence all .

Morning King, hope you have a big bonfire with that pile of wood.

I came to the same conclusion. Too bad, as being in Canada they were promising.

I feel the same way, but the prices were too high for me anyhow. So far I have had good success with Oasis Genetics, they are Canadian and I am sure they are just using known breeder genetics to make their own seeds, much like I here Seedsman does. Sadly the prices are much higher than Seedsman, still reasonable, but three days for for shipping is pretty nice.

Back
Top Bottom