King's Outdoor Auto 19 Grow: Quarter Pounders Canuk Seeds, Zkilltes Auto & Alaskan Purple Auto

I’m sorry Joe, chin up. Medicine today is amazing, you’ll find a way!
Hey bud

Sorry for late response. I have been busy enough to keep my mind off it. I have noticed a difference with these new meds. Left out takes one of the meds I am taking and swears by it.

Miscarriage sad very however nothing I can do but try again. And see what doctor says. At least I know I got swimmers lol

Cheers buddy. Hope your good and growing soon.

Man Joe so sorry to here about the baby. Never give up and keep your head high.
It's all good . Thanks for the well wishes Derby. Take care of yourself brotha.

Hey Joe,

I am really sorry to hear that. Like others said, I sure hope that they are able to figure out what is causing the problem. Hugs to Mrs. Joe. I imagine that you are both kind of down tonight. Hopefully things start looking better soon.
Her more so then me to be honest.

I get alot more help meds cannabis 420 mag support hen she does poor girl is alone in this fight. I am using to shit being dumped on me man. No joke or pity asked. Just straight up shitty humans I've encounter . Bad luck .

Thank god for you all.

Bless day to you to bard.

Awe Joe....so very sorry to hear that news this morning.
Stay strong and dont quit trying......thinking of you.. :hug:

The weak Dont survive right bro.

Thanks Duggan appreciate that.:passitleft:

So sorry to hear of the news Joe, better days ahead bud.
Today is a better day for sure. Thank you very much . :passitleft:

Sorry to hear joe... good thoughs going out for ya buddy

Tis all good guess it's a part life we have to go through, right.

Thanks for the understanding post bro.

Cheers iti.

Sorry to hear you have to go through that. Sending Positive energy your guys' way man. Keep your chin up.

Whoa there is a name. Turbo bucket , wow !

Thank you for stopping by and sending energy it seems to be working fyi.

Much love back to you dude.:passitleft:

That being said I'll have time to catch up on some reading material and pay my usual self my rounds ..

Also will have update by end of weekend .

Oh haha I am pretty sure after four weeks from seed my zkittles is in flower mode . Pics to come.

Mornin Joe...enjoy the day bud!:high-five:
Thanks Duggan

To you as well bro.

I am.goi g to attempt to rip a roof down shingles and work away at taking down this shed that is leaning over..

Motivation come on where are you.

Just hit some of that micron 73 hash oh my I zoned out for like 30 mins literally lol.

Good day buddy.

Sup Joe, hows your garden coming along?

Haha think my zkittles went into flower mode lol seeing white pistils at 4 weeks from seed. I am seeing more nice temps of 23 celcius ahead not so close.to 29/3c

Not much really happening to be honest this watering thing I'm lost at .

Well first up are the quart pounder autos on day 16

Then we got our Alaskan purple and zkittles which I believe is in flower mode now lol def female

Last pic here is the Alaskan purple they are both on day 24 so just over 3 weeks now..I also secure the zkittles I'll take a pic later of what I did.

Cheers not much really happening. The heat and lack of experience is showing in this grow.

See what happens and learn from my mistakes

Thanks guys I guess topping might not hurt it . But think for the size of it I'll let it do its thing. Not big at all lol

Hopefully I can figure this out .lol

Back
Top Bottom