2 boxes of baking soda... you can get the deodorizer one where the side come off . That's what I had to do
Like I said I fun to see if my wife can take shot sandwiches if I had kids be bit different lol

Well everyone I vac sealed lots of bud exactly ten zips dry cured Thc and widow bomb with about 3 ounces still just finishing up in fridge low and slow

Pretty happy with the outcome I must say .

Thank you bomb seeds !!!

Let the real cure begin

Few pics

Thansk guys a little chocked up and there might have been a little tear in the eye ball lol

Think I am going to go try Thc bomb under unit farm light pretty impressed with even the lower density on small pop corns even . Well done !

So I am going to get a care package ready instead of giving away one half zip or whatever I will be sending out a sample package in hopes I can get some honest feed back ?

Hoping the three of you here will accept this gift as a thank you and my green buddy friedsnto help give me feedback what I could do betwee strength of buzz . I would appreciate that .

@Itibitiguy @Lowded118
@bobrown14

Nice haul on the harvest. And the way you have them packaged will stay fresh a long time. Now don't go smoking it all this weekend. Lol
Imma try not to boss man :snowboating::headbanger::headbanger:
Thanks derby coming from you I’ll take that as a complement . Should be a good summer ahead

Few pics today took few days ago forgot to post things ate just putting along now just happy no pest spraying unscented dish soap also have some apple cider vinegar in tent too 79 seems to be where tents are hanging 77-79 f rh 35-40%

Nice rails!

Please let me know if the neck traction thing offers any relief. Years ago my Dr x-rayed my neck and said I had arthritis starting in a couple of vertebrae. He recommended traction but I didn't want to spend the money at a physical therapist. Nor did I want to hang by my neck!

Hey shed

Yeah I’ve used it twice actaully going to use it tonight as fell bit of tension in left side of neck tonight . This is also known as air therapy .

I got to say for 27$ one day to door it has helped .

Even my wife said she felt relief as well her job lately as been causing her neck grief.

I figure shed for the price it can’t hurt 27$ to me well spent.

I am suppose to do this twice a day for 20-30 mins at a time for 20 days I think . Or maybe a month .

Will keep you updated as my neck in the jyst of it has been better and my back has been not as good . To me that means it is working but really early still . Def feel better when I use it though. Hope that helps bud .

My dad at 84 years young has this contraption. He insists that he couldn't function without it. He only uses it when things flair up but has found out that if he only works in his garden (vegetables unlike mine) for an hour or less and takes breaks he doesn't need it but maybe every 6 months. If he pushes things he's in agony and hook up to the stretcher. But it works to relieve the pressure on the upper vertebrae.

Back
Top Bottom