looking really nice there Joe! Love the frost on them
Thanks dabs

They ain’t huge buds by any means but def frosty so win win right ?

Still got few weeks left for sure think they are about to go to swell stage soon .

LOL! I won't be asking about them for a month. I 'm sure I'll have something else to say between now and then ;).
Haha just bugging ya brotha .

Man I can’t believe how nice your plants are doing outdoors.

Screw my garden lol

You're going to have a much bigger harvest than I am Joe! My only hope is if they run another 6 weeks :).
Hey buddy I ain’t trying to see whose is bigger lol

Your quality is impressive this round shed .

I know I am blessed this run best to date again. Even with a bullshit pest !!

You guys helped me get to the end . Well it’s almost over lol I’d say another 3-5 weeks one of dabs white cookies is taking off in the 3x3 taking off I’m still shooting white pistils out of bud sites aggressively .

All I can say is holy moly unit farm buds Thc bomb ✊

Stuff is getting me ripped but I don’t feel sleepy I have this laid back feeling that lingers but head feels like it is scrambled?

Also feel like this is helping with the pain in body ? I would love to turn this to shatter I bet you you be really really strong shatter .

Okay sorry just had a bong and dab of romulan shatter and following with Thc bomb.

So go from 50/50 Thc bomb bomb hit
To shatter romulan Indica dominate

Back to 50/50 thc bomb J

Can you say the ultimate hybrid lol

Looks great to me Joe! I just checked and my temps are at 84. I wouldn't stress on that 81 too hard. Love the sugars on all those gals man. Just keep with them. It looks like the spraying bothered the fan leaves but the buds are gonna be great!

Hey sorry had to burp Thc bomb that was unit farm and slow low cure and widow bomb that was mars light .

Well I said screw it let’s take a little bud from the Thc bomb and that was low and slowed dried and see if I break it out of there are most pleasant or any aromas .

Well there was a bit of a different smell not hay so good news . But still mild .. anyways none of that matters when I put it into a bong and let it rip .

Wowzers bit rough still like burn kicky . Best I can describe it but the buzz very strong probably strongest buzz I’ve had off a plant here .

Still feeling it in head with a calming body sensation taking over . However not couch lock like they state .
Must have took her at a good time I’m thinking . High is good I’d charge 160$ zip if I was but ain’t just how I compare really.

I bought this sea warp stuff and they couldn’t even trim it lol

Sad plus taste crap and no high for me from it .

So yes is it better to grow your own

100%

Is it work and time yes . Are theree challenges we as growers will face sure is.

I know several good growers here who are currently dealing with issues .

Preston and smeegol lately off the top

Just understand if your looking at growing and new spend the extra money on the better lights it will pay you back in more then one way beside hydro bill better product better yield , it will pay you back in time .

Also prepare for pest understanding pest and preparing yourself and getting cycle game going for foliar spray schedule is once a week hit it in veg with some neem oil and then flower spinosad or dish soap seems to help . Depending on what pest you have of course .

Just study and don’t jump in like I did . It will reward you to have a basic understanding with the plants themselves .
Now can I get an amen ?

Just kidding ..

Thc bomb make me talky talky lol

Amen brother.... :snowboating:

Well everyone I vac sealed lots of bud exactly ten zips dry cured Thc and widow bomb with about 3 ounces still just finishing up in fridge low and slow

Pretty happy with the outcome I must say .

Thank you bomb seeds !!!

Let the real cure begin

Few pics

Is that bucket half empty or half full brother....haha

This year I'm also growing in my high tunnel...

I'm in love, who needs a wife when you got a tunnel....haha

Stunning updates all round brother Joe.......:thumb:

Looks great to me Joe! I just checked and my temps are at 84. I wouldn't stress on that 81 too hard. Love the sugars on all those gals man. Just keep with them. It looks like the spraying bothered the fan leaves but the buds are gonna be great!
Yeah brotha my thinking I also gave you and brown a special shout out on you tube .

These things are frosty I need more

Amen brother.... :snowboating:

Is that bucket half empty or half full brother....haha

I'm in love, who needs a wife when you got a tunnel....haha

Stunning updates all round brother Joe.......:thumb:
Thanks smeegol

Hoping for a smooth smeegol sail to finish line brotha getting closer and the thought is sur real still to me that this is my end :rip::Namaste:

Do you have an exhaust fan on the tents? Also is the curved leaves a sign of high temps?
Yes and yes for the temps I can’t grt rh above 40% and temp seeMs to hang around 79 ish but 81 in the three by three no exhaust fan for it

There is an exhaust Fan for the 4x4 though

Morning buddy

Princess auto buddy. You can get a small fan for forced air duct , nice cheap exhaust fan as you dont need to get those temp down very much. And the humidity is a pain... I stopped with my small humidifier, as it seemed pointless. I've raised my pots out of the plastic pans with some 1 1/2 inch PVC pipe... so my pots cant sit in the run off, that bit of runoff left in the plastic pans helps with the humidity.

Princess auto buddy. You can get a small fan for forced air duct , nice cheap exhaust fan as you dont need to get those temp down very much. And the humidity is a pain... I stopped with my small humidifier, as it seemed pointless. I've raised my pots out of the plastic pans with some 1 1/2 inch PVC pipe... so my pots cant sit in the run off, that bit of runoff left in the plastic pans helps with the humidity.

Thanks buddy ill
Take a look today just called booster fam
?

Yeah I've seen them at the store.... 4 inch fan in a short piece of 4 inch galvanized duct... yes booster fan
Okay I’ll see how much one is then o could try to vent it right back in my room might she to turn down furnace .. hmmm!

Thanks iti bud

Repost for those who like variety ..

Did you know of your on a android to smart phone device you can simply hold down the like button and new emojis will appear giving you some
Colour and fun.

Also thanks to @Mr. Krip he just informed me if on a pc you just hold the mouse over the like button I belive right Krip

Thought I’d share in case anyone was unaware.

Off to start day have a good one ladies and gentlemen

Back
Top Bottom