KushMeister's First Grow, Kandy Kush, SleeSkunk, Haze

Update: Day 16 of Reduced Light. And, let's see how I scored on my guessing sexes.

Mini Update: Day 8 of Reduced Light
The Kandy Kush has stretched the most since flipping. She was the shortest going into reduced light but has stretched the most going from 14" to 21" tall. She has the fewest nodes, longest space between nodes of all the plants. I think she's a she, but not sure yet.

Kandy Kush has stretched another 6", from 21" to 27", in the past 8 days. She is now the tallest by a few inches.
Guess: Female. :cheer: :goodjob:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Main Haze has the most mature looking tops with tight nodes and lots of little preflower growth. I'll venture a guess and say she's a she, but it's really too early to tell. She has stretched from 15" to 21" tall.

Guess: Female. Wrong! :rip:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Runt Haze is playing catch-up. She is 12" tall but too immature for preflowers. Looking healthy though.

Guess ? Meh!:rip:

SleeSkunk 1, the busiest and tallest plant with the most tops going in to reduced light has stretched from 15" to 21". She has responded well to FIMing and pinching and is really getting bushy instead of stretching. She's putting all her energy into getting all her tops up high into the light. She has about a dozen primary tops with about 6 secondary tops one to two inches behind. Tops aren't as mature as the Haze but starting to show nice alternating nodes and what's probably the beginning of preflowers. My guess is female, but again too early to tell.

At 24" Sleeskunk 1 has put on only 3" since last update, but is really filling out. She's easily 24" wide. I can't wait to give her a trim to see how many more tops are hiding in there.

Guess: Female. :cheer: :goodjob:

SleeSkunk 2 in size and form is nearly identical to #1, just a little less bulk and height at 20". I think this one is a male though. There are preflowers that look like balls on a stalk. I'm going to let them get a little bigger before I take more photos, but I'm fairly sure.

Guess: Male Correct! :goodjob: :rip:

Score: 3 out of 5. 60%, barely passing.

still 6 times better than 0/5:)

Help!

Need some input here folks.

I just noticed this on my Kandy Kush, which is loaded with female pistils. looks like male sacks to me. Is it too early to tell if she's really a he-she?

IMG_052513.JPG
IMG_052113.JPG

pick them off if you aint sure. they are a little scary looking BUT.... its not clusters and its more pointed than a nanner. kinda favors a girl still i my eyes:)
it could be a PAT I would look for more and pick them off unless pat has to many of them:)

pick them off if you aint sure. they are a little scary looking BUT.... its not clusters and its more pointed than a nanner. kinda favors a girl still i my eyes:)
it could be a PAT I would look for more and pick them off unless pat has to many of them:)

Big :thanks: and +reps Fish Cake for the quick reply. I found a few a plucked them as you suggested.

IMG_053112.JPG

Not the best picture, don't mind the fuzzy hairs, they're not part of the plant part in question, but the more I look at 'em they do look pointy like a fem part. Just weird the way they're hanging on a stalk.

What's a PAT?

it could be a girl or it could be a boy its Pat not cindy or frank its Pat:)

OK, after looking all over Kandy, I'm feeling better. I think these are just some of the strange female flowers on a stalk.

weird_flower.jpg

Notice the stalk, but also notice the pistils. WTF?

Does anybody know Granny420? She posted this picture of an auto kush pre flower. Looks familiar.

My goodness you spend a lot of time on here kush. Racking up posts like crazy, I can say I witnessed your first post though.

Perhaps, too much. Comes with being unemployed, finding a new hobby that I'm really taking to and this cool community we have here.

Without doubt. I work full time and then some so I can only check shiz out online every few hours or so on break and what not + I'm in a stoney haze so I can't follow too many journals religiously without mixing up the details. You seem to be all over this site soaking up that wet knowledge which is bountiful. I'm almost jealous.

Without doubt. I work full time and then some so I can only check shiz out online every few hours or so on break and what not + I'm in a stoney haze so I can't follow too many journals religiously without mixing up the details. You seem to be all over this site soaking up that wet knowledge which is bountiful. I'm almost jealous.

Soaking up the bountiful knowledge? Sure, that's why were all here. But the rest of the time I'm just socializing and having fun posting music videos and pictures of butts.

So, nothing to be jealous of here. I could be jealous of the fact you have a job, but I'm not going to go there. I think I'll just hang around here, have some fun and see what there is to learn.

Back
Top Bottom