Lady Cannafan Indoor Garden Sponsored By ViparSpectra KS5000 LED - Multiple Strains

Now that I'm back down to earth....I went to check the grow for the night. Counted plants, checked my log....the numbers didn't add up. I looked at all the tags, and the last pot didn't have one. After taking another look back through the log I realized there was a Donkey Butter I had not tagged. :lot-o-toke: We gots lots of different strains in these here parts. 😂

It takes a lot of snow to make 1 gallon of water. LOL Go figure.....amazon showed my livestock heater delayed until today, and it shows up after dark last night.
So today was feed/water day, and checked all the plants again for sex. Nothing else showing female, but I'm 99% percent sure I have two Phatt Frutty's with balls.
I never believe anything that zon says about delivering times. Even though I’m a prime member unless it says out for delivery sometime before 🕘. CL🍀

I have learned that if you absolutely have to have it on time, it ain't gonna happen. LOL We pay for prime shipping with no shipping fees, but wind up with a regular shipping schedule way too often. Grrrr.....
I just love 💕 when they say that it won’t be delivered on time but you can still cancel your order. CL🍀

Update: 12-1-23 'Bout time, right? 😆 Mushrooms are keeping me on my toes right now.

Kids are doing good. I'll be giving them drinks today.
I have the smaller ones under the ViparSpectra at 25% power, and the bigger kids under 75% power. I might beef up the smaller ones in a few days to 50%.
Still no positive sexing except the two Peanut Butter Breath, I believe are male and the one Purple Haze female that is acting all auto-ish on me.
I have one Purple Haze being a brat since the get go. It wants to turn the tips of the leaves under, been doing that since it's 4th or 5th node. It's getting the same watering and nute schedule as the rest, but doesn't want to correct. I'll keep adjusting things a bit, maybe a little more water than the others? I pulled it out front, so it isn't getting as much heat. There are two fans in the grow.

Speaking about sexing. A bunch of us have been using a method The Rev, of True Living Organics, mentioned he gets sexing results in 30 days. I've run it twice and it worked for me! I've watched a few others have success also.
It's, at seed planting give them 12/12 light for the first 10 days of their life out of the ground. Then 18/6 or whatever floats your boat. Within 30 days you'll see sex appear. I can say I think strong light gives us an advantage and gives faster results vs weaker light.

Looking fine!

Speaking about sexing. A bunch of us have been using a method The Rev, of True Living Organics, mentioned he gets sexing results in 30 days. I've run it twice and it worked for me! I've watched a few others have success also.
It's, at seed planting give them 12/12 light for the first 10 days of their life out of the ground. Then 18/6 or whatever floats your boat. Within 30 days you'll see sex appear. I can say I think strong light gives us an advantage and gives faster results vs weaker light.

Looking fine!
Thanks @StoneOtter. I am going to give this a try on the next run of seeds. :thumb:

I sat with the kids this morning for my first cuppa. I did a little tucking and plucking while I was in there. Those Peanut Butter Breath fan leaves are the biggest I've seen in all of my grows. I only plucked a couple, the rest I just tucked where I could.
I have another point of admiration for these ViparSpectra lights. No migraines.
With the old LED lighting and the crazy colors they cast off, or whatever it was, I had to wear sunglasses if I was spending any time in the grows or a migraine would set in. I haven't had even a hint of one coming on with these lights.

I sat with the kids this morning for my first cuppa. I did a little tucking and plucking while I was in there. Those Peanut Butter Breath fan leaves are the biggest I've seen in all of my grows. I only plucked a couple, the rest I just tucked where I could.
I have another point of admiration for these ViparSpectra lights. No migraines.
With the old LED lighting and the crazy colors they cast off, or whatever it was, I had to wear sunglasses if I was spending any time in the grows or a migraine would set in. I haven't had even a hint of one coming on with these lights.
Who knew? Another reason to love 💕 @ViparSpectra. If I had to choose a brand all over again I’d have nothing but @ViparSpectra. The kids are looking nice btw Lady C CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom