Lady Cannafan Indoor Garden Sponsored By ViparSpectra KS5000 LED - Multiple Strains

UPDATE:
I have my first Female confirmed. Purple Haze #2 with two tiny little white pistils. Took me a about 15 minutes looking at every nook and cranny, but :partyboy:It's a girl!
Later this afternoon I'll be scoping the rest of the kids.
Congratulations 🍾 Lady C it’s a girl. Yaaay! CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer::happy-birthday::circle-of-love::party::circle-of-love::goodluck:

Thanks Cap'n. Just sitting here thinking......what am going to do if they are all girls? There are 14 plants potted up in there! :rofl: :rofl:
Well I tell you what if they are all girls,I would very much appreciate it if you could pick some #s for me when I play the next lottery. CL🍀 :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

I've solved the heat problem by turning down the setting on the lights to 50% when I go to bed. The rooms stays at about 81 degrees F. with the door closed. I turn it back up to 75% when I get up in the morning, which is usually before daylight. I don't think that is going to make a big difference on the plants growth.

I did some more inspection yesterday, and I believe I see one tiny little ball forming on one of the Peanut Butter Breath. I've marked the pot and will check again in a couple days.

And my main page lists all of the strains, but I forgot one. There is one Blueberry in there.

How do you like the @ViparSpectra KS5000 LED @Lady Cannafan

I only have one KS5000 and it is my favorite LED.
Your going to do great with two of them, I'm jealous.

Be safe and grow well my friend,
Tok..
I absolutely love these lights! Having the ability to control the settings depending on what stage the plants are in is great. They aren't heavy, and I don't have to have the control units on top of the lights adding to the weight. It's a game changer for me, and they look nice too.
The plants seem to love them, they are growing like crazy.

UPDATE: Grow Room 11-25-23
I can't believe how much these kids have grown and spread out! I have started some training on one of them, I'm waiting on some pipe cleaners to arrive. Next week I'll do some more, I want to be sure the stems are good and strong. I've topped most of them.
The seedlings are just outside the ViparSpectra lights, getting just enough light...but not too strong.
We'll see how that works out.

So, without further adoo doo.....

Everything looks great, Lady C! Congrats on the new light and the female Purple Haze!

I have a prediction....
Purple Haze plants are going to be Auto Flower. We are about 5 weeks in and it looks a lot like an Auto to me. It is the first of all the plants to show pistils. I checked everyone else again, and I only see what I think are little balls on one Peanut Butter Breath. I only grew a few Auto's when I was active, so I could be wrong.
I will post a pic later today of the Purple Haze.
It's up in the air, as I said in the beginning, as to whether these seeds were Auto or Photo.

I absolutely love these lights! Having the ability to control the settings depending on what stage the plants are in is great. They aren't heavy, and I don't have to have the control units on top of the lights adding to the weight. It's a game changer for me, and they look nice too.
The plants seem to love them, they are growing like crazy.
I’m a big fan of @ViparSpectra, I just have a XS-1500 Pro but I’m very impressed with it. I would love ❤️ to try the XS-5000. CL🍀.

Back
Top Bottom