Lady Cannafan Indoor Garden Sponsored By ViparSpectra KS5000 LED - Multiple Strains

UPDATE: Now on the serious side. LOL
I did the first up potting into a 3 gallon GeoPot. The Peanut butter breath with the long roots. That was a difficult one, I had to carefully cut away down the sides and the bottom of the cup to keep from damaging roots. The rest of them will go much easier, just turn them upside down onto my fingers.
I use a solo cup to make the hole for the plant, then just plop it in there. :laugh: Fill where needed.
I'm going to need bigger water catchers at the bottom of these pots. Going to hit the garage and find what I used a few years ago.
Anyway.....1 down and way too many to go....:dreamy:

Well between up potting plants, setting up mushroom tubs, bringing in the rainwater, and taking care of newborns...I have had zero rest today.

Welcome to the world Blue Gelato 41!

This is the one that had me a little concerned because the seed color was so pale. But that didn't stop her, she came up within a day. She still has her birthday hat on, I gave her a fine spritz of moisture. I'll leave her be overnight and hope it falls off once that membrane dries up. You can see how light colored that seed shell is compared to normal dark seeds. Almost looks like a weird party mask. :laugh:

UPDATE 11-12-23
I had enough potting soil for 9 pots. I will definitely need to pick up another big bag for the rest of the kids. That means dollars for anything else right now is done. Some of the pots will need to be filled a bit more. The ones in the front with the fold are the GeoPot lite. I have 3 of those and I want to see how they do compared to the standard thickness GeoPots.

I have plenty of space, and can easily handle 12 plants or more there if I expand the right side. I am counting on a male or two of the Phatt Frutty, so those will be pulled and placed elsewhere as soon as I determine they are male.

3 Lights in use, two older Mars Hydro and one that I homebuilt using budmaster xg panels that member @Light Addict had provided me years ago. Hey @Light Addict ! Remember this? It's still goin'! :high-five: I don't think Budmaster is even in biz anymore, maybe got bought out?

The kids waiting for up pots are still in the solo cups.
I'll be putting up more of the reflective stuff as soon as things are set where I want them.

And Blue Gelato 41 shed her birthday hat overnight and is now in a solo cup. Waiting on White Widow XXL to get her head out of her plug :laugh: and the Donkey Butter.

Some of you may notice an oddity with one of the pots. If you pick it out, you'll wonder wh...wha...whaaatttt? It's just because I can, and I've done it before. :laughtwo:

UPDATE 11-12-23
I had enough potting soil for 9 pots. I will definitely need to pick up another big bag for the rest of the kids. That means dollars for anything else right now is done. Some of the pots will need to be filled a bit more. The ones in the front with the fold are the GeoPot lite. I have 3 of those and I want to see how they do compared to the standard thickness GeoPots.

I have plenty of space, and can easily handle 12 plants or more there if I expand the right side. I am counting on a male or two of the Phatt Frutty, so those will be pulled and placed elsewhere as soon as I determine they are male.

3 Lights in use, two older Mars Hydro and one that I homebuilt using budmaster xg panels that member @Light Addict had provided me years ago. Hey @Light Addict ! Remember this? It's still goin'! :high-five: I don't think Budmaster is even in biz anymore, maybe got bought out?

The kids waiting for up pots are still in the solo cups.
I'll be putting up more of the reflective stuff as soon as things are set where I want them.

And Blue Gelato 41 shed her birthday hat overnight and is now in a solo cup. Waiting on White Widow XXL to get her head out of her plug :laugh: and the Donkey Butter.

Some of you may notice an oddity with one of the pots. If you pick it out, you'll wonder wh...wha...whaaatttt? It's just because I can, and I've done it before. :laughtwo:

A box fan for a light housing:thumb: I :green_heart: it

Hello Lady Cannafan! :ciao:

I've been lurking but I think this is my first time commenting.

It's been fun watching your goings ons! So much repurposing going on. I'm a big fan of that! (I need to go to the Dollar store and get an ice cube tray. :))

I jumped in today because I love low-hanging fruit. And this is low-hanging fruit (I think):
If you're talking about the 2 seedlings you've planted near the edges of the same pot then I'm not wondering "what?" I think I know what and look forward to seeing your "how."

Have a nice Sunday!

Hello Lady Cannafan! :ciao:

I've been lurking but I think this is my first time commenting.

It's been fun watching your goings ons! So much repurposing going on. I'm a big fan of that! (I need to go to the Dollar store and get an ice cube tray. :))

I jumped in today because I love low-hanging fruit. And this is low-hanging fruit (I think):

If you're talking about the 2 seedlings you've planted near the edges of the same pot then I'm not wondering "what?" I think I know what and look forward to seeing your "how."

Have a nice Sunday!
:welcome:Grand Daddy Black!
Yep, you found the oddity. LOL They are both Phatt Frutty's. I have so many of them that I figured I could experiment a bit.
There will be some unusual training involved with those two if they turn out female. If, by an off chance, I have one male and one female there.....well I'm just going to let them go and have a great life together somewhere when they are ready and have lotsa babies I can throw around for an outdoor grow next year.
Long ago someone told me that it wouldn't work because one plant would dominate for root space and kill off the other. I did this twice in the past and did not find that to be true.
So much fun playing with these, I've missed it.

:welcome:Grand Daddy Black!
Yep, you found the oddity. LOL They are both Phatt Frutty's. I have so many of them that I figured I could experiment a bit.
There will be some unusual training involved with those two if they turn out female. If, by an off chance, I have one male and one female there.....well I'm just going to let them go and have a great life together somewhere when they are ready and have lotsa babies I can throw around for an outdoor grow next year.
Long ago someone told me that it wouldn't work because one plant would dominate for root space and kill off the other. I did this twice in the past and did not find that to be true.
So much fun playing with these, I've missed it.
Yaaaay!

What do I win? 😁

My brain woke me up at 4:00 a.m. It would not allow me to go back to sleep. So a couple of cuppas :nomo:, and I hit the grow room to organize. I was going to toss out the old cheap rolling cabinet I had the seedlings on top of, but an idea struck me. I had two LED strips from a photo box that I kept moving around. I attached those to the inside of the rolling cart and made a seedling cart. Now they can be away from the main grow, and not get in the way. I won't have to use a regular light now, so that saves me some energy costs. Every wee bit counts.
Also, Happy Birthday to Donkey Butter and White Widow XXL. They have finally come out. :happy-birthday:

Back
Top Bottom