Lady Cannafan's Seedsman Comparative Grow Banana Jealousy ViparSpectra KS5000

Beautiful ❤️ spot lady! I couldn't think of a better place to be! I'm sure your plants love it also! Dang coons! I've had many over the past! I don't see many here in the Ozarks tho. Probably the larger wildlife that's controls them a bit. 😉

Ready for summer! 🌞
These brats don't have anything that preys on them here except the coyotes, and even they don't like messing with them mean bat rastards. This isn't like the coons in the city that are used to people and get a little friendly. There is NOTHING friendly about them in the wild like here.

These are "they" last summer digging for tadpoles on the pond. If they would stay on the far side of the pond, we would live together perfectly.
(Now I'm singing "far side of the pond" to the tune of Pink Floyd Darkside of the Moon. LOL)

They have not touched the little one on the deck yet. So we're looking okay so far. :)

Raccoons at pond 3.jpg

Raccoons at pond.jpg

Now fixing small engine is something I used to do I had a small business fixing them. Hope you get everything done before tomorrow. I hope the raccoons did not get into anything. Enjoy your day.
I actually kind of enjoy small engine repair. I just wish it wouldn't happen when I absolutely need the engine. My grass is out of control!
Raccoons have not touched anything....yet. LOL

Whoop whoop all ladies.

And those guys are friggin sweet 😅 I used to keep marshmallows in my car when ever id go anywhere over night in the country.... Just hoping to befriend a little trash panda 😂.

And I'm totally down for the guyz vs galz grow off :headbanger: :laugh: .... Where's the sign up?

Whoop whoop all ladies.

And those guys are friggin sweet 😅 I used to keep marshmallows in my car when ever id go anywhere over night in the country.... Just hoping to befriend a little trash panda 😂.

And I'm totally down for the guyz vs galz grow off :headbanger: :laugh: .... Where's the sign up?
Great, @Olddog Newtrick should be along to see this. @OGpapa is the other one of the guyz team.
We need another female yet, that is proving to be difficult. LOL

Whoop whoop all ladies.

.... Happy baby...come come...📄 🖋️😁

I got my ear chewed on by a raccoon when I was 10 and lived in Fla. Long story short it had all his shots. It belonged to a family down the street, and they had it from a baby it was crawling on me and took a few bites on my ear. All I remember was my mother flipping out. It was a nice raccoon just wanted to taste my ear. 🍋

I got my ear chewed on by a raccoon when I was 10 and lived in Fla. Long story short it had all his shots. It belonged to a family down the street, and they had it from a baby it was crawling on me and took a few bites on my ear. All I remember was my mother flipping out. It was a nice raccoon just wanted to taste my ear. 🍋
That raccoon was emanating Mike Tyson vibes 🤣🤣🤣😬

You are so lucky!

I watched these things tear into one of my dogs many years ago. A very large dog. They are the most vicious things around here, the dog lost the battle and we spent tons of money on medicines and vet bills for the infections that resulted from the wounds. The dog almost died.
So, these things are considered armed and dangerous here.

They are never tame they are always wild. The one that bit me was a pet. I was playing with a beagle shortly before I got bit and that is what they thought brought it on. It all took a couple seconds it really was a nice raccoon, but they are always wild. 🍋

Back
Top Bottom