LA's Auto Training!

re: LA's Auto Training!

Then after all that I'm doing a proper run with my old tried and trusted training of autos. Ill be going for 10s on that run :)

Looking forward to seeing that:goodluck:

IIRC you said earlier that the key to topping and training autos was doing it early and on a smaller scale. I guess it's a case of getting in there as soon as you can and causing the right amount of stress to slow down the veg phase as much as you can and as often as you can to delay flowering as long as possible? Seeing my first lot of autos start flowering now after 1 month of 24/0 so I've missed the boat this time but think I'll have a better idea of what to expect next time. This first lot I was just planning to let them run through themselves to see what happened anyway.

It's why I like reading your threads, LA. True willingness to share, good and bad, to help us all. Especially living outside the box,, sharing those failures is huge for other growers growth. I think sharing failure is good sign of character, it shows you've succeeded many more times. The first folks who climbed key mountains failed a shit ton before they tasted that virgin air..... thanks for climbing. Enjoy the rare air. I hope to join you :thanks:

you will really enjoy this LA , after i brewed my stuff and fed it to my good i drenched my soil with a strong mix then left it for for weeks and just fed the soil some seaweed extract and molasses , this is my first doing this so we shall see how it goes ,

the video is brill very funny guys ,

That video is awesome

^^^^Pretty handy device :thumb: the only thing i can see a disadvantage to is ud need more then one depends what traing and how much of it ur doing to. I just thought of a diy version, if u use one of thoes clips that u usually see holding papper together or in a folder (not the wire paper clips). they come in different sizes, if u use a big one of these u can put the stem in the middle of clip so ur not actually pinching it and then another one on the other end connected with wire or string:D
hope this help with ideas :)

Yeah soil sellers will always tell you not to reuse for their own sales lol. No issues at all from where I'm sat :)
Plus it just makes more sense as you know then what your working with at all times :)

Happy 420 back at ya all :)

Really?

Yea not just soil sellers will tell you that I have heard that from a lot of people. What kind of preparations do you heve to do to reuse the soil?

I blank my soil each time around by running just water for last phase as most do. Although my soil is kept as a living thing as I use microbes from hydrotopps and only RO water.
Anyway I just break my root balls up and shake free the soil. Add some Great White and guano, water some so just evenly damp and shove in a bin liner in my cupboard with bag untied for breathing and tthat's it lol. It gets reused within a month anyway! :)

I blank my soil each time around by running just water for last phase as most do. Although my soil is kept as a living thing as I use microbes from hydrotopps and only RO water.
Anyway I just break my root balls up and shake free the soil. Add some Great White and guano, water some so just evenly damp and shove in a bin liner in my cupboard with bag untied for breathing and tthat's it lol. It gets reused within a month anyway! :)

Well I have plenty of amendments that I can reconstitute into my soil to reuse the soil again. I may need some advice when the time comes. But question RO = Reversed Osmosis right? So why do you only use RO water?

Hey LA

I have an auto I'm going to top from my current run. Right now I have four of one strain to choose from. Couple questions,

Would you choose the best or healthiest looking plant? Maybe a dumb question. I wouldn't take my runt, but wondering,, maybe to much..

And, how soon do you think I should do it?

I prefer to do it sooner rather than later so it will heal before the stretch.

Today they are day 9 above the ground and three are showing the third node with a fourth on deck. I was thinking either after the fourth or fifth node? I assume fifth node will be visible the next two or three days...

Thanks for your time!!

quick fix is a polly tunnel , they are so easy to put together and cheap as chips , got my own few week ago for under £100 , plenty of room
just a though :) plus you dont have to keep the glass clean haha a:)

P10608201.JPG

I see you got a robo rez. guard too there Nutty. No one should mess with your green house esp he got not one but twooo shovel hands worth to mess someones sh*t up!! Ha-ha. Real nice hoop; looks real solid for that price range
anyway...

Back
Top Bottom