LA's Continuing Adventure Feat - Budmaster II LED & Oxygen Pot Systems - Ebb & Flow!

Re: LA's Continuing Adventure Feat: Budmaster II LED & Oxygen Pot Systems - Ebb & Flo

Hey Dennise my friend hope all is good and green with you! :)

OK today Ive been on the hunt and the invent! :)
My task was to come up with a solution in respect to the custom bucket design I asked for from Oxygen Pot Systems. My buckets drain from the bottom as opposed to the side bottom edge of bucket. This is simply for complete drainage of the pots! :) :)
So here is my DIY stands! Also a pic of the buckets inlet/outlet that is the reason for my build! :)

Just some plastic garden sifters and plant trays attached to each other with holes cut out! :)
SuperFlowCustom1.jpg
20140430_162734.jpg
20140430_162710.jpg

I could never do the buckets like this with my setup, as I have height issues. You will get total drain, is there a problem with a little left in the bottom of the pot. The roots from my last attempt with my E&F System had grown through the drain holes and had worked there way into the little pool at the bottom and they looked pretty healthy. Really looking forward to seeing this, get on with it already! JK

Re: LA's Continuing Adventure Feat: Budmaster II LED & Oxygen Pot Systems - Ebb & Flo

Hey TrysHard, yeah Im lucky as Im going big tent this run and my plants are always kept fairly low through training. This custom design was just an option given to me by Oxy pot people. I dont think there's massive problems with a little solution sat in the system? Yet I was asked and thought just incase ill go total drain. :)
A new design is now coming out from Oxy that will take care of all this anyway! So no one else will have need of these stands! :)

Nice drawer of goodies LA. Congrats again on your most recent win.;)

Ya know new stanley knife blades are only 50c.... :)

:rofl: too bad they don't sell them individually

Good morning Mrs Light, or LA's Light as you're know as....

Hello, glad you've popped in to say hi. Wishing you the best....hope we don't steal him away too much!?

Hugs, and I do like the name....behind every good LA, there's Light....

You have a good man there Mrs. LA, sharing his training style with the whole 420 community. On behalf of all of us following his footsteps in flux, I'd like to apologize for stealing so much of his time from you. I have a significant other who's also adapted to my 420 time.

Hey all, Mrs LA here, or ((LA's Light). Just wanted to say hi and thanks for stealing my man away :thumb: I get some rest :) Ill pop in occasionally, just not to confident and plant savvy.
Is LA's Light, a good name?
Thanx all :)

Hello LA Light! Yes, I like that name. Your man is a goody. He helps so many people and this is no joke. This site is amazing for so, so many. Thank you for participating. Be confident!

Tassie, Fred, BAR, and Cajun :) :) My girl is kind of shy, she doesn't really get on with many people!!!! lol. She is so, so, so blunt with her words she can upset our closest friends in a heart beat. Even me still after over 12 years.:)!
She just aint got much of a filter lol. Just a good and true heart!!!!. She's so very nervous about joining up and posting! She has no plant knowledge etc and to be honest has had more than her fill of 420!
So Im hoping for the conversion of my girl by you great folks :) (If you cant beat it join it :420: :) )

Please all, she is the reason I wake and the reason I am able to dream, strive! Her illness led me along this green path! Her pain, her anguish. Housebound for over 5 years through shear terror of panic attacks, full fits etc (if she tried to go out) doctors pumping her full of anti deps etc. Ruined our lives!!!! Then Dr LA gave a green pescription and ever since weve seen improvement ) :) :) :)

Thanks all :) its just she's my world and also a complete shit at times :)

:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

Okay, calling her a "shit" uh, is not the way to go with this one LA! Hahahaha!

So how do we beg her? She would love it because all of us yentas love to yenta it up and she can be a yenta with us. Right? Who cares if she has a filter. We're all grown up people. I've been on my BEST BEHAVIOR. Trust me. You would die if you heard this sailor mouth. Not just words, content too!

So tell LA Light to get her butt on here. Will that work?

Hey all, Mrs LA here, or ((LA's Light). Just wanted to say hi and thanks for stealing my man away :thumb: I get some rest :) Ill pop in occasionally, just not to confident and plant savvy.
Is LA's Light, a good name?
Thanx all :)

Well good morning to you too Mrs LA.... Or LA's Light or LA's Guiding Light or LA's Inspiration or whatever you would like us to call you. Jus say it and it will be done. A Rose is a Rose and a LA by any other name is still a LA...lol. Sorry for the attempt at "A Rose by any other Name"

He has been our inspiration and guiding light here so we can only imagine how good he is too you.

Now back to the shadows for me....

Mrs LA it was a pleasure to read your post and we cannot thank you enough for loaning us your Mr.
All of us who have partners understand because we have all had to make time for both our 420 activity's and our partners.
Thank you Mr and Mrs LA for everything and I'm really happy to hear how well growing as worked for your problems, my Mrs also has mental and physical disabilities which is the very reason I'm growing....doctor green works much better than doctor TAKE ALL THESE PILLS!

Mrs LA it was a pleasure to read your post and we cannot thank you enough for loaning us your Mr.
All of us who have partners understand because we have all had to make time for both our 420 activity's and our partners.
Thank you Mr and Mrs LA for everything and I'm really happy to hear how well growing as worked for your problems, my Mrs also has mental and physical disabilities which is the very reason I'm growing....doctor green works much better than doctor TAKE ALL THESE PILLS!

AMEN my brother.... This is just a hobby for me and meds for wifey.

Back
Top Bottom