Light Addicts Bigger Brighter Bad Ass Bonanza of Budmaster Raw GOD Power & More!

:bravo: You've not gone un-noticed.

High light!!!! Your talents are apparently greatly inspiring people!!!! I think you're a hella great farmer!!! :volcano-smiley:

Hey Jaga and Chronic and all others :)
Jaga I'm on a stretch of daft hours for a while at work. Once I'm done after the weekend ill find a suitable box and send my old light housing and that power pack to ya!
Canna if you read this the same goes for your new clusters. They will be on the way early next week.

In plant news the photo girls that were under cfls and are now under GOD look like crap. Obviously they had taken all from the soil and now have been hit by major issues. Not a worry they just need some GET nutes and all will come good. They have an age for veg left anyhow a 4 have to fill this tent! :)

I am also playing catch up with almost everything it seems ,,I got it and its really going to change my game :thumb:
I like your style It will be able to finally have a great coverage and also I will be able to have more height :love:In my place now I am going to reveg the Haze and I am growing some Bubble gum from 710 genetics :thumb:
I am more than likely going to add an auto to the set later on :circle-of-love:Thanks you are a great support for so many :thumb:

Well hello one and all :)

Just a few pics of my upcoming monsters :) My favorite is still the 710 Androminaa. She is becoming a big bush :) the other end of the spectrum is the small undeveloped Grandaddy Confidential, she is being a slow plant although her structure is daft thick, yet she seems all about foliage at the moment.
Anyway at work for last day for a bit, so better updates coming. Also more vids and a special fluxing addition coming up! :)

Enjoy and comments always welcome :)

DSC_0294-1.JPG
DSC_0296-11.JPG
DSC_0295-1.JPG
DSC_0293-1.JPG
DSC_0289-1.JPG
DSC_0292-1.JPG
DSC_0295-11.JPG
DSC_0288-1.JPG
DSC_0291-1.JPG
DSC_0299-1.JPG

WELL THE TIME IS UPON US FOLKS!!!!!!!!

No kidding here my family. Over the next 2 days ill be updating here with an almighty development in our market!
Seriously people's, this is going to rock your world!! :)

I have just been given the research material etc and will swatt up asap and then tomoz or the day after ill be sharing the next future wave of tech!! It ain't anything you could imagine. It also has sooo many applications, Cancer is one and not in the way you think!
So the start of a few true firsts coming to an LA thread soon! :)

Ha! I just got the info on the Cob and well lol ill have one of them soon! Also ill have a reveal about that when the time comes, some info has been held back till then :)
This news I'm on about makes that seem nothing lol. Honestly its like being present when the first LED grow light was born!

Believe me when I say this is such a leap forward its shocking! !!

So to answer you it ain't anything so normal as a Cob :) :)

WELL THE TIME IS UPON US FOLKS!!!!!!!!

No kidding here my family. Over the next 2 days ill be updating here with an almighty development in our market!
Seriously people's, this is going to rock your world!! :)

I have just been given the research material etc and will swatt up asap and then tomoz or the day after ill be sharing the next future wave of tech!! It ain't anything you could imagine. It also has sooo many applications, Cancer is one and not in the way you think!
So the start of a few true firsts coming to an LA thread soon! :)

Sorry I haven't been by for what seems like ages :thumb:
My friend you are breaking records now,,this light must be some thing very very special:high-five:
One of my biggest joy on 420 is seeing the new technologies I feel proud to have you as a friend :volcano-smiley:And I think you know I am being truthfull when I say Glow & gow on brother you are Rocking:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom