LKABudMan Grows A Green Crack Auto In The VIVOSUN Smart Grow System - Sponsored by VIVOSUN

Date: 2/6/23 - Day# 38
Strain - FastBuds Green Crack Auto Fem (NASC)
Grow space - The 'Playpen' - a 32x32x60 tent outfitted with the VIVOSUN Smart Grow System in -Flower- Mode
- AeroLight* - The world’s first 100W LED grow light with an integrated circulatory fan
- 00:00-04:00 OFF
- 04:00-24:00 Spectrum:Flowering, Intensity:100%, Sunrise/Sunset: YES (14", 40.1DLI, 570PPFD, 31k LUX)
- Circulation Fan*
- 00:00-4:00 - 100%
- 04:00-24:00 - Natural
- AeroZesh* - 4" Ultra powerful automated exhaust fully programmable through the GrowHub
- 00:00-04:00 High 76F / 58% RH, default off
- 04:00-24:00 High 80F / 62% RH, default off
- Growhub* - Controls all tent equipment simultaneously
* All controlled through the VIVOSUN App
Medium - 5 gallon SIP bucket with FFHF soil
Nutrients - Remo nutrients
Other - 8" floor fan
Water - Carbon-filtered well water (100ppm)

Emmy's starting to drink more and is getting 100% @Remo Nutrients. I mixed up 5 gallons last week and have been keeping them bubbling with an airstone. I just scoop out a couple of liters and add it to the res. I checked the 5g bucket today, and it's still at 1200ppm/6.3pH. There's a little scum on the side of the bucket from where it was first filled, but it still looks and smells fine. It's nice not having to mix nutes up every day or two.

I'm all finished with her LST. From now on I'll just be trying to maintain her canopy. Here is an animation of the two weeks of LST.

Emmy's grown a couple of inches in the last couple of days, but her canopy still looks pretty even. She's nice and round and bushy and beautiful. I need to do some cleaning up soon, getting rid of some leaves in the center and some suckers on the bottom. Right now I'm just enjoying watching her flowers stack up!

#VIVOSUN #SmartGrowSystem #LoveWhatYouGrow

Glad you mentioned it, I forgot where I was when I saw you had a plant take less water on flip. Mine just did the same thing. I flipped yesterday and today I think she drank 20% less maybe.
The garden's on fire man!
Hey SO, thanks! On my last Auto SIP, she started taking up less water. It was right around the time the res started stinking. I think too much top-watering spoiled the res a bit, and I had to change it out.

If you're running an auto, drinking 20% less after flip makes sense, since her DLI probably went down considerably with the reduced hours. It should pick back up quickly.

Definitely bringing the evidence to the table that autos can really be worthwhile when given the right treatment.
Absolutely. If nothing else I'm having a blast playing around with them!
Love the gif.
Thanks.

Date: 2/7/23 - Day# 39
Grow space - The 'Playpen' - a 32x32x60 tent outfitted with the VIVOSUN Smart Grow System in -Flower- Mode
- AeroLight* - The world’s first 100W LED grow light with an integrated circulatory fan
- 04:00-24:00 Spectrum:Flowering, Intensity:100%, Sunrise/Sunset: YES (14", 40.1DLI, 570PPFD, 31k LUX)
- Circulation Fan*
- AeroZesh* - 4" Ultra powerful automated exhaust fully programmable through the GrowHub
Other - 8" floor fan

Did I say I was finished LSTing Emmy? When I went in today after 6 days of no LST she was a mess. Her canopy was uneven and her middle was all closed up.

At this point, it's either cut off all the larf in the middle or try to expose it to light. I hate cutting off flowers, especially from an auto. So instead I stretched her out again, removed a few inside leaves, and tucked some others. She looks much more open... for now.

I know I'm going to need to remove some of the lower stuff eventually, but I'm going to try to keep as much as possible until she's done stretching. Until then I'm keeping the @VIVOSUN AeroLight about 14" away at about 40DLI. The Smart Grow System is keeping an average 1.1VPD, perfect growing conditions for Emmy. She even gets her 'natural wind' during the day, along with a floor fan keeping everything even in the tent. She's still drinking more @Remo Nutrients every day, almost 2 liters yesterday. She is as close to a blemish-free plant as I've had (just a couple of LST marks). Emmy seems to be hitting her stride, and just in time to load up on flowers!

BudMan, she seems to cooperate with whatever you need to do to her, and that's nice! :Rasta:

Looking forward!

Looking good brother! I took a bit of a break but I’m back reading a ton.
Welcome back!
How did that WiFi smoke? I ordered some WiFi 43 seeds, and I just had to let you know haha. I’ll be around learning it up
WiFi? Sounds interesting, good luck getting set back up!

Date: 2/8/23 - Day# 40
- Circulation Fan*
Other - 8" floor fan

I removed a few more leaves from the top today that were growing toward the middle and blocking budsites. I also removed some of the lower-inner leaves and a few suckers, especially those growing down or touching the rocks. Just a small handful overall, as Emmy seems to respond well to the plucking. I added 1.5L of Remo nutrients, too. It's almost time to mix up some more.

Emmy's come a long way in the past week. As she finishes up her second week of flower I'm hoping she still has quite a bit more growing left. I do love what I'm seeing, though.

Back
Top Bottom