Lonestar's Sweet Tea - CitiCOB's & Cannabis

Here's a shot of my current grow. The pendant light on the left is a single citizen-1812 3500k spectrum. I just got three of the same cobs to convert my Mars II right there next to it. It's gonna be nice I think.
19cca97336a2578a82a431275da00ace.jpg

Never heard of snow storm.

Looking good arch! Yea the snow storm is supposed to make the plant think it's being heat stressed, causing more trichomes being produced, supposedly.

Nice. Yea that sounds interesting for sure.

Re: Lonestar's Sweet Tea - CitiCOB's & Cannabis

Lights are on! Added the reflectors and lowered the lights an inch or two. PPMs were extremely high and pH was really low, 1800s and 4.1.... But everything's going to be just fine! Did a RO top off with a tad of mammoth p added to try and balance things out. Will check the numbers later. Hoping to put it around 1300 and 5.8.

I'm wondering if it's to late to reveg her? She's on 18/6 and looking good.

Those are good numbers buddy. Glad your still charting! Plants look amazing!

24 inches seems to be the sweet spot for 50Watt Cobs. I have been running them for about 50 days now and you have seen my results.

Thanks for that Gauge, I have them around 18-20" right now, but was considering raising them to get more spread. Have them around 75%, thinking about getting a meter so I can see what it's pulling at the wall.

Thanks for that Gauge, I have them around 18-20" right now, but was considering raising them to get more spread. Have them around 75%, thinking about getting a meter so I can see what it's pulling at the wall.

its pretty easy to tell when they are getting too much light, they will start to canoe. Dude looking great again, you have a knack for this buddy! Your nute numbers look perfect. i have been playing around with my girls this go around and i haven't done much to my res this time, Just keep the numbers where i want them with daily feedings and all is well. I think tap water has helped tremendously. I haven't had one issue and its going into 5 plants DWC and Hempy.
I am glad your having fun!

Man it's a blast!! So glad I finally grew a pair and started growing. Always worried about the damn popo.

So i'm about to place an order on scamazon and I was going to see if anyone had any suggestions or advice on what I am about to order...? Getting some
-AN Flawless Finish
-Flower Fuel 1-34-32
-SnowStorm Ultra (will use as foliar)

Man it's a blast!! So glad I finally grew a pair and started growing. Always worried about the damn popo.

So i'm about to place an order on scamazon and I was going to see if anyone had any suggestions or advice on what I am about to order…? Getting some
•AN Flawless Finish
•Flower Fuel 1-34-32
•SnowStorm Ultra (will use as foliar)

Black Magic. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^dont you put that on me!

Little update on the forgotten Skunk clone in the bedroom... Water was real stagnant and murky, has been a while since the reservoir has been changed. Got some fresh RO water and elite nutes. Leaves were looking a little sick. Wondering if it'll reveg? Seems to be good for the neglect it's taken.
420-magazine-mobile21255546.jpg

420-magazine-mobile401951568.jpg

I've tried other forums (GC) and it's just full of negativity and a bunch of know it alls. I found a nice home here in 420mag for me and my girls

I should have said new thread! Plants look great as always!

Back
Top Bottom