Mr Am4zin's Attempt At Fluxing A Monster - And A Few Side Projects

She's looking great:passitleft: I appreciate the diy camera hanger/holder, doesn't have to be pretty just has to do the job. Keep up the great work my friend:bravo:

Cheers dirt. Pretty it is not but it does do the job :thumb:

Looking Am4zin my good sir! Bring on the stretch!

:passitleft: on some of this OG Kush
thanks man, she is a sativa dominant strain so stretch should be a given, just not too much though eh.
:passitleft: nice and smooth that. Dan? :passitleft:

Looking forward to that time lapse!!

Good job brother! It's gonna be a real joy to watch this girl flower!

Its a joy for me just to open the box, Mrs A made a comment earlier about my smile as I came out after lights on. :thanks: :high-five:

Its a joy for me just to open the box, Mrs A made a comment earlier about my smile as I came out after lights on. :thanks: :high-five:

Thats funny, my wife does the same thing. I'll come out of the grotto with a big smile and she just knows. lol. :high-five: :passitleft:

GLR could definitely be playing a role. I made the mistake of thinking I know everything when I haven't even used GLR. LOL! My bad brother. Sometimes it's good to just shut up and listen. No one will know better than you, what is going on in your garden. If your gut tells you GLR is helping your plants transition quicker, then that is probably exactly what is happening. ;)

GLR could definitely be playing a role. I made the mistake of thinking I know everything when I haven't even used GLR. LOL! My bad brother. Sometimes it's good to just shut up and listen. No one will know better than you, what is going on in your garden. If your gut tells you GLR is helping your plants transition quicker, then that is probably exactly what is happening. ;)

Cheers blaze. No bad done brother, Everyday is a school day. There is always something new to learn. :high-five:

Just cos

DSC_5383.JPG

Seed list
DSC_53781.JPG

Hollands hope and critical+ Auto. Our critical+ is becoming a real shower. Yup...:passitleft:

Mrs A wants me to do the critical, we had some in Spain and she likes the smoke. Holland hope is a must at some point, I was thinking of using that for my next bigger project as pigeons swears by it so much. :passitleft:

Lime Daquiri is on my up next list. Mmm.. I've seen some pics on Instagram and it looks delicious!! :drool:

And LA's is coming along great!

So I vote that!! :passitleft:

This was my thoughts exactly. La has a real good one going at the moment and it makes me wanna.

Nice handwriting:volcano-smiley:

Thanks Sara. :circle-of-love:

Looking good in here mazin. ;) :passitleft::ciao:

Cheers Smeagol and welcome. Not just to my journal but the 'mag' in general. If I can be of any help, don't hesitate to shout up. :passitleft:

OHS Mr A... that's my vote....wait do we get a vote????:passitleft:

Not a vote as such dirt, more an opinion that I take on board. OHS is a cross of cali orange and something else, cali orange has been a personal favourite of mine for a few years but when my grower got busted he lost the strain, be nice to see it again at some point. :love:

I say go Herer I have 8 of them lying around and hopefully lying in the soil after my White Russian :dreamy:

I want Jack too. Thinking of 6-9 x 2 liter pots on 12/12 from seed so there I can do many.

Make it 7- it is prime number as your 7 girl will be prime plants. :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom