My Indoor Tree Grow

IMG_20160111_232007.jpg
IMG_20160111_224628.jpg
IMG_20160111_232157.jpg
IMG_20160111_232416.jpg
IMG_20160111_232515.jpg
IMG_20160111_224738.jpg
IMG_20160111_225055.jpg
So here she is today just about to water her so I put all lights on and the pics were taken through sunglasses as suggested which is why they may look a little black n whitegot all dressed up and all it's guerilla warfare in my jungle!

21 days (3 weeks ) of 12/12.

14 days (2 weeks ) of flower (from pistals shooting)

:thedoubletake:
yes, it's crazy master... Do you always grow so huge plant?
Thankyou, and yes I've grown a lot of these trees, however I've only done vert style bare bulb rooms with many of them so they are a little smaller usually, this is the first time I've concentrated my energies into 1 monster in a tent, the tent is like a big hood/ reflector for the bare bulbs

Pics are so much clearer man. Now we can see how friggen gigantic she is. I love the weed commando look you have going on. You know you have a big plant when the only thing you can put in the pic for a size comparison is yourself! Haha some giraffes would have trouble getting high enough to eat your top colas looooooool!
Thanks to you and stage telling me to get some clearer photos of her!, p.s CPU is ordered and on the way, also got a 16 megapixel digital camera hopefully does a good enough job come harvest time photos

16 megapixels is plenty. You should get some half decent trich shots with that camera as well.

Hey Doc G I really need to mention this again I think you should invite some other growers here say Reg known as BAR New city grower has done so much in the field his experiments are really thought provoking and very helpful,, I think this is a very good journal ,, you have it as a first grow and its really good I think that others should benefit from this work,, it will be very beneficial for guys like me right now I am thinking of getting something similar that don't have room to use as a veg box thanks
Have a great day bro
:circle-of-love::420::circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom