Neikodog's High Brix Sativas

Some more beautiful plants. Me likey :)

Wishing you luck with the 3rd and that you get at least 1 female. I just dropped 4 in 1st run soil, all fems, Black Cherry Punch and Star Pupil per Duggans success and Slurricane and Sugar Cane reccomendations from Yeti. I've got a boat load of regs too including the Apricot Jelly.

Thanks Conrad. Can you tell what UD I have?

From branching and shapes of leaves I say Chem, but I'll be able to confirm it when she gets into terpene production. Looks very healthy and should be a piece of cake in HB soil. Go big with calcium and magnesium.

From branching and shapes of leaves I say Chem, but I'll be able to confirm it when she gets into terpene production. Looks very healthy and should be a piece of cake in HB soil. Go big with calcium and magnesium.

Thanks! If I remember right Chem is a well rounded phenotype? Not overly potent but great taste and pleasant buzz?

Wishing you luck with the 3rd and that you get at least 1 female. I just dropped 4 in 1st run soil, all fems, Black Cherry Punch and Star Pupil per Duggans success and Slurricane and Sugar Cane reccomendations from Yeti. I've got a boat load of regs too including the Apricot Jelly.

I'm hoping for 2 females but will settle for 1. That lineup sounds quite nice. I've been reading all I can find on the Lambs Pupil, I have 1 up and 1 failed, they are regs so I'll have to pop another. I'd like to see a couple phenotypes but if I can only have 1 I'm hoping for the Jamaican pheno.

All those InHouse strains are fire. I keep looking for reasons to knock all the new breeders who are just crossing frosty strains together and then throwing them out there for $300 a pack but every single In House strain I've run has been exceptional. Even my old hippy friends love their stuff.

Sup Neiko and the gang of misfits on here, lol.... Everything seems in ship shape, good to see, but not surprised.. Green Days all, and the Canna is almost an inch taller already... VERY encouraging thx...

She should do fine for ya, she just takes a long time to get big.

Subbed in

:welcome: Rich, thanks for subbing up. I got lots of new stuff on the horizon.

Yeah and should be filled with pinene by the end. This is the balanced Diesel/Chemdawg leaner.

That'd be really cool :thumb:

Morning neiko! Looking very splendid indeed :yummy:

Hey is there something funky going on with the top centre left of the cola in the first pic of the Tangie Ghost Train. Hard to tell I the pic but the coloration looks odd. Could be just an effect of light hitting the pistils I guess...?

:Namaste:

Morning neiko! Looking very splendid indeed :yummy:

Hey is there something funky going on with the top centre left of the cola in the first pic of the Tangie Ghost Train. Hard to tell I the pic but the coloration looks odd. Could be just an effect of light hitting the pistils I guess...?

:Namaste:
Wow, great eye! That plant is like a creeping vine. It changes position hourly it seems, anyway it worked it's way to about 6" from the light. It burned the leaves and bud. I had to tie it off to the back of the tent to restrict its movement.

I'm still in the learning phase. I have 3 strains cobbed and the oldest is at 5 weeks cure. It is stronger and more intense. The flavor has changed from the cured flowers. It's a little more subdued but in some ways fuller. The taste gets stronger now every week it cures. The change in potency caught us off guard at week 4. I smoked some last night and was ripped on 2 bong hits. I ground up about .5 grams and it lasted me and the wife all evening. She only took 2 hits all night. It's definitely worth trying even if you don't plan on chewing them. I prefer smoking them at this point. I suspect the trippy LSD type buzzes will come from the pure sativas. I'm hoping for great things from my Malawi x Panama cobs. They just started the cure phase yesterday.
Popping a couple Panama while I type+ a couple of Pineapple Fields, Looking great, hope to see more in the future. Drift

Back
Top Bottom