New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

What do you think judges.

how about providing the link to the grow journal with that 1st question, i asked for further info so maye more info has been added by the grower, it will be interesting to see what answers we get for question 1,

leave it! imo the first couple weeks of 12/12 aren't even bloom, bloom starts when the pistils appear. if you get sex before flipping to 12/12, it may mature a bit quicker, but i have no experience there

Show us the link Dp

I harvest when my trichomes are amber. the plant is still growing and the buds are getting larger as the trichomes mature. I say leave the plant tomature and enjoy a larger harvest.

i like alexs answer. i have harvested plants in two parts when i had my hid. i cut the tops when they just stopped putting out pistils, and then let the mids and lowers mature into tops.

a short two part harvest journal: Jamaica Seeds Blackout Kush

i think theirs more to it that then, go check the pics out in the growers journal, that might suggest something different. id say alex is providing the answer for whats written in the question, but looking at the pics of the plant might suggest something else,

While we're pondering on that one hit em with Question 2 Rico

Rico Question 2

their are some indica strains that will never turn amber, the plant will fall down dead before the trichs turn amber, ive had strains that wont turn amber, only seems to happen with 100% indica or high % indica plants.

id say king is the closest but their is more going on within the grow itself that could be the true cause

While we're pondering on that one hit em with Question 2 Rico

Question 2

Is it a good idea or bad idea to have rocks or small pebbles on the bottom of pots?

What effect will this have on roots, water drainage and plant growth, if any.

Is there a better way to increase drainage?

There you are

Back
Top Bottom