New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

:) gotcha Cult didn't really plan on it. Why fix it if it's not broke right?

So does Cult get #1?

No infact i wouldnt ever recommend starting a seed from 12/12 unless its an auto but even then id recommend 18-6 lighting. the seedling needs to mature. imagine being a baby and being asked to reproduce and forced into it, its not a good idea. will it work? yes but u wont get great results. veg ur seedling (time counted from germination and transplant) 3 weeks min to get minimum benefit. i'd personally go atleast 4 weeks if not longer in seed, best to wait untill plant is mature. cuttings on the other hand can be flipped ythe second they are transplanted with decent results, works well in a SOG or Hempy pot style grow. topping or fimming wouldnt even come into it for me as the plant will be try to flower with not much to flower with and topping or fimming will only stress the seedling out.

Pick a Curtain Cult​

Curtain #1
61KLJD4_0EL_AA160_.jpg
Curtain #2
5184YpEmYOL_AA160_.jpg
Curtain #3
61KLJD4_0EL_AA160_.jpg

I've grown 12/12 from seed in soil, topped at 5th node and lst started showing preflowers then the dreaded down curl, claws. So I ditched her to make room, plenty tops and bushy too!

As Cult is one of the top foremost growers here for the rest of the show he will be considered an adviser.

While we figure out who wins #2 Dres hit em with #3

Back
Top Bottom