New City Grower 3.0 - Sponsored by Twilight Group Co. - Featuring the Spider9 COB LED

Re: New City Grower 3.0 - Sponsored by Twilight Group Co. - Featuring the Spider9 COB

I have soooooo much to learn, looking at these pics and results .. congratulations m8!

Re: New City Grower 3.0 - Sponsored by Twilight Group Co. - Featuring the Spider9 COB

:jawdropper:Reg you sure seem to get the Harvests more a lot more regular
I was gonna copy you and others and do the solo cup ,, but with these Bar soda pots I am thinking I should do maybe two like that then a bigger pot for another two , great growing everything looks wonderful Love to you and BG have a great day bro:circle-of-love:

Another great harvest in the bag! (literally)

Really awesome stuff B A R, can't wait to see you finish out this grow, all of your ladies are extremely pretty. Plants everyone can be envious of!

Congrats on your harvest buddy :):party: it's made much sweeter that you took a tricky plant to the end & that's no easy task :bravo:

:thanks:everyone.
:jawdropper:Reg you sure seem to get the Harvests more a lot more regular
I was gonna copy you and others and do the solo cup ,, but with these Bar soda pots I am thinking I should do maybe two like that then a bigger pot for another two , great growing everything looks wonderful Love to you and BG have a great day bro:circle-of-love:
Let's not call them Bar soda pots Jaga. I stole the idea from Josh223 but they're ideal for a limited real estate Perpetual Grow.

I have soooooo much to learn, looking at these pics and results .. congratulations m8!
Just stick with 420 Mag & you'll be patting yourself on the back soon enough. With all the support & members willing to help here it's virtually impossible not to learn.

Congrats on your harvest buddy :):party: it's made much sweeter that you took a tricky plant to the end & that's no easy task :bravo:
Oh dude, you just don't know! My original Royal Medic was a horror show in bloom. This one was too easy.

Congratz BAR

Growing 1 Royal medic from seed right now so hope I got no bitch. :bongrip:

:yummy:

grats buddy

Yet another stellar harvest Reg, and still one more to go. Well done. :bravo:

SPIDER 9 UPDATE​
Feb 12, 2015​

Thanxx for the reps and congrats everyone. I'd like to wish Jason and the rest of the great folks at Twilight Group Co. a Happy Spring Festival.

SPIDER GIRL II (Royal Medic Clone) Harvested on Feb 9

Dry Weight
IMG_00008807.jpg

Nice harvest BAR. Looking good. :yummy::rollit::passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom