New ViparSpectra Lights Powering Self Watered SIP Run

Conventional thought to me says leaving the circuit open and running them, may not be a good thing. When they become an open item to speak freely about I'll get that information. I'm interested too!
What do you mean by leaving the circuit open and running them? Are you able to explain that without the reveal?

Highya SO,

I'm getting excited for your grow!! Huge SIP's, new lights (soon) and plenty of room to fill out! They'll be a sight to behold just before harvest time!! The plastic mulch will help also. A lot of roots just under there, and the plastic will hold moisture at the top of the soil!
Went to the local fair this morning. Horse pulling, and sheep shows. Got rained out around 1, so brought Julie a funnel cake home with me. You had a good blast of rain also, by the looks of the Dopplar Radar. Hope you and your ladies are alright! Happy Smokin'

Good morning Absorber! Thanks! Soon!

Thanks! This style growing lends itself to clean for sure!

They still lok sluggish but in a few days I think! The topping and lst are the fun part for me! Sculpting the future!

Winding up!

Yeah any day now for the break out surge! I'm running them seperate. Tall plants hopefully on the left and shorter on the right. Seperate light intensity control. I don't know about one of the pair. Conventional thought to me says leaving the circuit open and running them, may not be a good thing. When they become an open item to speak freely about I'll get that information. I'm interested too!
Conventional thinking to me says the same, I’m just curious about their functionality. As you see from the side light thing, these small but powerful packages are quite flexible!

What do you mean by leaving the circuit open and running them? Are you able to explain that without the reveal?
Yes. Hi Carm. The light is in two sections and fed with two wires from the same power supply. If we want to run one we'd have to unplug the other leaving the circuit open. That condition can create instability (an imbalance electronically) in the electronic world and be bad for the P.S.
Nice dad joke Stone! 😂 That’s a good one.

Sky muffin is one happy camper!! Lovin her sip life from that start. 💗
Hi Heavenly :love: nice to see you! She is and has been! Go figure. She's alpha leading the way!
Highya SO,

I'm getting excited for your grow!! Huge SIP's, new lights (soon) and plenty of room to fill out! They'll be a sight to behold just before harvest time!! The plastic mulch will help also. A lot of roots just under there, and the plastic will hold moisture at the top of the soil!
Went to the local fair this morning. Horse pulling, and sheep shows. Got rained out around 1, so brought Julie a funnel cake home with me. You had a good blast of rain also, by the looks of the Dopplar Radar. Hope you and your ladies are alright! Happy Smokin'
You and me Bode! The dreaming is about to start! Bud dreaming!
Fair time already huh? Nice! I'd like it up there! We have The Topsfield Fair local. It's good but a lot of non aggie stuff that I'm not interested in these days.
We had that rain all around us yesterday but got only a little later on. It was a good day here for growing weed! Today's going to be even sunnier!
P Ditty! Nice to see you! Hope you've been growing your butt off! What's happening brother?:passitleft:Been waiting for you!
Conventional thinking to me says the same, I’m just curious about their functionality. As you see from the side light thing, these small but powerful packages are quite flexible!
Keep watching Jon! In a few grows I plan to have this running like a swiss watch! There is a plant health difference in this method once they catch! No doubt about it! I want to make this the easiest and best (for me) way to grow weed in LOS!

Yes. Hi Carm. The light is in two sections and fed with two wires from the same power supply. If we want to run one we'd have to unplug the other leaving the circuit open. That condition can create instability (an imbalance electronically) in the electronic world and be bad for the P.S.

Hi Heavenly :love: nice to see you! She is and has been! Go figure. She's alpha leading the way!

You and me Bode! The dreaming is about to start! Bud dreaming!
Fair time already huh? Nice! I'd like it up there! We have The Topsfield Fair local. It's good but a lot of non aggie stuff that I'm not interested in these days.
We had that rain all around us yesterday but got only a little later on. It was a good day here for growing weed! Today's going to be even sunnier!

P Ditty! Nice to see you! Hope you've been growing your butt off! What's happening brother?:passitleft:Been waiting for you!

Keep watching Jon! In a few grows I plan to have this running like a swiss watch! There is a plant health difference in this method once they catch! No doubt about it! I want to make this the easiest and best (for me) way to grow weed in LOS!
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

ALL CAUGHT ON UPDATE

Hi folks! Good news! They all have rooted! All of a sudden I looked in and Boing branches are shooting out from everywhere! I'm thinking it's going to be only a few days before I top and the game of lst begins! What a nice surprise today! I was down checking things out after a power outage when I figured that out! :woohoo: :hookah: 🍷 !!!

So I made up a small portable light source for tucking into my snowblowers cowling to deter mice from making their home there in the off season. I used them today as I decided to use a more powerful one and a wall wart instead for the blower. They came in handy today.

Here they are lit nicely again with these @ViparSpectra beacons of light! They love it in there!
Getting their branching on!

These EarthBox's have auto watered perfectly so far. They see water only from the auto system and I shoot cal/mag down the pipe at 5 ml once a week. Once so far so I'm not locked in on that frequency. That's the plan. They recovered from the mag def in the beginning days. Next run I'm going to bury some dolomite lime like the EarthBox folks note in their directions for growing. I'll have to find it and dig it out after the grow though to keep my soil balanced.
Be well

ALL CAUGHT ON UPDATE

Hi folks! Good news! They all have rooted! All of a sudden I looked in and Boing branches are shooting out from everywhere! I'm thinking it's going to be only a few days before I top and the game of lst begins! What a nice surprise today! I was down checking things out after a power outage when I figured that out! :woohoo: :hookah: 🍷 !!!

So I made up a small portable light source for tucking into my snowblowers cowling to deter mice from making their home there in the off season. I used them today as I decided to use a more powerful one and a wall wart instead for the blower. They came in handy today.

Here they are lit nicely again with these @ViparSpectra beacons of light! They love it in there!
Getting their branching on!

These EarthBox's have auto watered perfectly so far. They see water only from the auto system and I shoot cal/mag down the pipe at 5 ml once a week. Once so far so I'm not locked in on that frequency. That's the plan. They recovered from the mag def in the beginning days. Next run I'm going to bury some dolomite lime like the EarthBox folks note in their directions for growing. I'll have to find it and dig it out after the grow though to keep my soil balanced.
Be well
Stone those are cool looking plants. :cool:

Highya SO,

Mighty fine looking ladies you have. Love the lucious green color. Their roots have started working well, so let the growth begin! Fun grow to watch!! Happy Smokin'

You've got a beefy bunch Stone. Looking forward! :)

They’re looking happy as little clams, Stone. 😊 🌻
I'm crushin on those little clams Heavenly!
Stone those are cool looking plants. :cool:
In the next few weeks they'll evolve into my dream plants with any luck! Long live the dream! Can't wait to top them and start training!
Highya SO,

Mighty fine looking ladies you have. Love the lucious green color. Their roots have started working well, so let the growth begin! Fun grow to watch!! Happy Smokin'
This growth is the sign of "right foot pressed down all the way" Bode! Zoom Zoom!
You've got a beefy bunch Stone. Looking forward! :)
Mmmmm beefy sounds perfect! Better than the bacon and waffles for supper tonight!

SKY MUFFIN OPENS UP AND TELLS ME HER STORY UPDATE

Hi all, this Sky Muffin has been a strong grower from day one in SIP! That's dandy but she's been growing her branches close to the main stem. I mean hugging it! In order to make room for some branching out I decided to string her out a bit this morning. Let's see what happens.
Before
After
Doesn't seem like much. I don't like them all around the main like that and my butt's still sore from trying to lst the Cherries DubeLee in SIP when her branches got so strong they fought back to the point I gave up! These 4 don't seem like they are doing that but I'm on guard. The others are opening up nicely!

I'm keen to see how your Sky Muffin opens up! They look happy SIPping away in there.
I look at her and see the Red Sky mother. What a joy for the head!
I Super crop mine when they get too strong to easily bend down. Makes it much easier and little to no stress back at the joint with the stem.
That's a good idea Azi. These would allow that. I think I just had a weirdo plant too. I tried bending one branch and it broke off so I kind of just pulled her outward best I could. Had to actually close the loops on the pipe cleaners and lock them on or they'd pull off the plant there was so much stress! I didn't consider supercropping. I got the tools now! Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom