New ViparSpectra Lights Powering Self Watered SIP Run

ALL CAUGHT ON UPDATE

Hi folks! Good news! They all have rooted! All of a sudden I looked in and Boing branches are shooting out from everywhere! I'm thinking it's going to be only a few days before I top and the game of lst begins! What a nice surprise today! I was down checking things out after a power outage when I figured that out! :woohoo: :hookah: 🍷 !!!

So I made up a small portable light source for tucking into my snowblowers cowling to deter mice from making their home there in the off season. I used them today as I decided to use a more powerful one and a wall wart instead for the blower. They came in handy today.

Here they are lit nicely again with these @ViparSpectra beacons of light! They love it in there!
Getting their branching on!

These EarthBox's have auto watered perfectly so far. They see water only from the auto system and I shoot cal/mag down the pipe at 5 ml once a week. Once so far so I'm not locked in on that frequency. That's the plan. They recovered from the mag def in the beginning days. Next run I'm going to bury some dolomite lime like the EarthBox folks note in their directions for growing. I'll have to find it and dig it out after the grow though to keep my soil balanced.
Be well
Good lord they seem to have all exploded! Nice recovery from the early calmag def.

Wow those recovered quickly from the SIPplant and are taking off! Get that training in while there's still some room to move in there.

:green_heart:
Great song! Yep, just waiting for one to catch a little better then it's topping time. Today or tomorrow I hope. 2 of them are under a foot tall. Those other 2 are on the move! It has to get done soon!
Good lord they seem to have all exploded! Nice recovery from the early calmag def.
It's happening Jon! SIP city right here in Ottertowne! :yahoo:

They're looking very healthy and happy! I will be here to see you topping them. :cheer:

TOPS OFF DAY ! UPDATE

Hi all! I looked in close today and saw so much growing happening in under the leaves I decided to say thanks to @InTheShed for getting me off my ass! It's all small but not for long! It's on! Topped!

They're looking very healthy and happy! I will be here to see you topping them. :cheer:
Hehe, you reminded me to hit enter! Thanks Valerie! They love the new light!

Have to ask. How is your loner girl doing by herself in her own tent?
She's cooking with gas Lerugged! I made a change yesterday and took off the bottom node leaving her a Quad. I think she'll be less a mess and more manageable this way. She's moving right along! I wonder how much longer to veg to fill the tent?
Before
After

She's cooking with gas Lerugged! I made a change yesterday and took off the bottom node leaving her a Quad. I think she'll be less a mess and more manageable this way. She's moving right along! I wonder how much longer to veg to fill the tent?
Before
After
Looks like you used a wooden erecter set. looks good. :thumb: :circle-of-love:🍋

Looks like you used a wooden erecter set. looks good. :thumb: :circle-of-love:🍋
That's just what it's like only more fun!
Looking great. Almost at the edge of the pots. Maybe a few more weeks going flat and then a couple weeks to go vertical and then flip. Dunno. She looks like she wants to flower already but it's too soon.
She has that colour though. Nice
She does have a perfect color to me! Yeah the pistils are flying from the ends, but they become another node by morning! I'm on board your timeline. Let's see!
Excellent scissoring!
I thought you'd go for a 33% reduction. She was making nodes like crazy and those two branches were making trouble! I'm cutting trouble out before it can take root! Actually I think I can understand how to manage this plant in a quad setup, where it was difficult to visualize how I could grow her well with 6 arms.

Highya SO,

Great job with the Quad training! You make it look easy. Happy Smokin'

LC-18 HASN'T MISSED A BEAT UPDATE

Good day folks! This LC-18 is a cutie and is plugging right along! She's dainty in her early life, not fragile, just demure. Lots of good shoots and she'd taking to training. The top node is getting her branches bent to horizontal while the bottom node is on its way up to meet them to get together for an even canopy. That's the plan today.
Here she is.

Happy Friday, hope there's a fun weekend planned!

Back
Top Bottom