NoobyMacDooby's Grow: Less Nooby More Dooby!

The pesticide shouldn’t hurt you once she goes into flower, minor set backs that’s all.
I sprayed the ones that are 4 weeks into flower....so gonna be puffing some pesticides. Yeah wasnt too bad but still, spent all this time not spraying anything to keep it clean green. Marked the bottle with some red tape now.

Looks like its time to turn the dial back over to Nooby!

Yesterday was a big mess. 1st off, the one day I dont go check the nursery lights and the fookers dont come on. Only checked the plants in the afternoon and came upon a very droopy sad looking green crack. Not a problem flipped the lights on and figured it would be an hour or 2 before it stood back up again. It was at this point I decided to adjust the light and proceeded to drop it on the plant folding the stem in half and snapping off a grow point....great. STill alive this morning and recovering well but most likely a week set back on grow time.

The next batch of noobness kicked in when I discovered that a nanner or nutsack had gone off and a seed or 2 started showing on some buds. Again not ideal but not a tragedy. Figured I'd spray the plants with some light peroxide mix. Grabbed the bottle and after 3 good squirts I could smell that it wasnt peroxide but pesticide....the very large warning I wrote on the side of the bottle in "permanent" marker had completely faded off under the leds lights. So sprayed my 4 week old plants with pesticides....fkn brilliant. Sprayed them again with some actual peroxide.

Grow number 3 is not going to end as well as I hoped. At least I got this far and I'm certainly learning lots....mostly what not to do but hey we can't all make it look easy.

You are not the only one to have pulled a stoner move like that. LOL! I’m laughing with ya...:ganjamon:

Like Penny said, just a little setback. You can bud wash at harvest and it won’t be a problem. It’s all good.

You are not the only one to have pulled a stoner move like that. LOL! I’m laughing with ya...:ganjamon:

Like Penny said, just a little setback. You can bud wash at harvest and it won’t be a problem. It’s all good.

Oh yeah I forgot you can wash the buds. Never heard of that before joining up here. Found some more nuts on 2. So hard to spot the buggers as its just one at a time.

Oh yeah I forgot you can wash the buds. Never heard of that before joining up here. Found some more nuts on 2 of the locos. So hard to spot the buggers as its just one at a time.

Been there a few times as well. It happens. My old ass can’t see them nanners so they must not be there...:p

Geez bro, you certainly keeping all entertained. My first round I saw a few potential nuts, pulled them off and never got seeds. The second round I didn't bother and still got no seeds. Sure you getting nuts ? Compared them to yours ?

well not as hairy as mine but certainly some nuts! Yeah my grow seems to have to much drama

well not as hairy as mine but certainly some nuts! Yeah my grow seems to have to much drama
Like reading/watching a soap opera.......

I'm sure I'll do some of the same things in the future.:confused:

Like reading/watching a soap opera.......

I'm sure I'll do some of the same things in the future.:confused:

As the sand falls through the hourglass...These are the Days of our Grow...in this weeks episode loco pheno #3 threw her pollen all over everyone at the gala because she couldn't keep it in...how will the rest of the girls react? And will Tom ever forgive her for last weeks indiscretion?

As the sand falls through the hourglass...These are the Days of our Grow...in this weeks episode loco pheno #3 threw her pollen all over everyone at the gala because she couldn't keep it in...how will the rest of the girls react? And will Tom ever forgive her for last weeks indiscretion?
Funny stuff right there..... :laugh:

You have a good hand at writing too. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom