NoobyMacDooby's Grow: Less Nooby More Dooby!

Knowing our politicians they'l just copy one of the overseas method....badly. But i'm sure you'l be able to stack plants depending on the amount of people on the property. The law for dealing was anything over 120g's which isnt hard to hit at all so hopefully they dont limit a personal stash to that amount.

Also currently the "private space" you are allowed to consume or grow in hasnt been specified but it does go beyond your home. Thats probably the vaguest part of the ruling but could mean you can puff in your hotel room on vacation or join a smokers club.

My only concern is who will be writing up the new legislation, if its a cannabis hater (of which there are many around here) or clueless person it could end up a bit crappy for us....
Here's our current police minister opinion on it: "Everyone starts with dagga(cannabis), then mandrax and then coke (cocaine), which means now everyone is on the same path to start drugs," Cele said.

So yeah pretty clueless, plus the cops freakin love busting smokers/growers because unlike the other "criminals" they arent loaded up with guns ready to blast them to bits. Makes lovely soft targets

Mandrax is the most rubbish drug ever..cant fathom why it ever became a thing. I'd rather smoke old socks for high that that rubbish.

Cannabis has a bad stimga around it at the moment because of another popular cheap street drug called nyaope. It is smoked with the help of cannabis. Which literally makes it a gateway drug to harder stuff.

locomotion x GSC cut managed to take and throw some roots so popped it in a pot:

Kids coming along, got 4 new locomotion x green crack x blues going

Flower room filling up but 2 are looking like boys, might keep one:

these 2 are ladies:

and the cuvee x blues coming along at 19 days since flip:

Back
Top Bottom