NuttyProfessor And His Herd Of Indigenous Microorganisms

Interested to know what the dried chilis do. Also take me soil hunting with you. I will scavenge seaweed, snatch fish from streams, and happily cut peat until exhaustion. Also I'm mostly potty-trained.
i have a few Asian microbes that love it spicy :laugh:
Its just scraps that i was going to throw into the compost but threw them into my pot instead with other bits of crap :)

Happy Sunday folks :green_heart: &:peace: to you

I get a laugh when i look at the size of this pot im starting the big cheese in :laugh:
The white widow just wont bulk as fast as i would like , i think i top dressed too late that is all , but a lesson learned and ill remember to top dress at week 5/6 next round , or maybe just a slower build and i cant see it as much
other than that i am very very pleased and enjoying the style

look at the size of the pot to the right :laugh::rofl: should keep a 75 day auto going from start to finish

P1160650.JPG

this is to show roots do not search for water one side damp one side dry :thumb:

P1160651.JPG

the rest

P1160648.JPG
P1160647.JPG
P1160643.JPG
P1160642.JPG
P1160641.JPG
P1160640.JPG
P1160639.JPG
P1160578 - Copy.JPG

Happy Sunday folks :green_heart: &:peace: to you

I get a laugh when i look at the size of this pot im starting the big cheese in :laugh:
The white widow just wont bulk as fast as i would like , i think i top dressed too late that is all , but a lesson learned and ill remember to top dress at week 5/6 next round , or maybe just a slower build and i cant see it as much
other than that i am very very pleased and enjoying the style

look at the size of the pot to the right :laugh::rofl: should keep a 75 day auto going from start to finish

P1160650.JPG

this is to show roots do not search for water one side damp one side dry :thumb:

P1160651.JPG

the rest

P1160648.JPG
P1160647.JPG
P1160643.JPG
P1160642.JPG
P1160641.JPG
P1160640.JPG
P1160639.JPG
P1160578 - Copy.JPG
Never seen a happier bunch ladies. :welldone:
Bill

thanks @Bill284 hows things going mate , i know your very busy , me too , this time of year i have loads of stuff to get up to so i get a bit bored here then come October when i finish all my other stuff i get bored again then come around here . like i fly off for the winter but for the summer :laugh:

i wish you all the luck with your new home mate :goodluck:

Your garden is looking spectacular , as always , my Nutty friend. Lots of white pistils on those colas, so a few more weeks? Be patient with the WW. Depending where the seeds came from, they list 8 to 9 weeks. Grew some out a couple years back and they easily went eleven and could go even longer. Beautiful plant when mature but I have no pics, aforementioned computer crash took care of that. Enjoy this, at least for me, beautiful Sunday weather. :ganjamon:

That lot should keep you ticking over a while hey. They look great. I'll be patiently waiting to see how those Big Cheese girls turn out. That one is on my shortlist for the next auto run along with a white widow.

thanks @Bill284 hows things going mate , i know your very busy , me too , this time of year i have loads of stuff to get up to so i get a bit bored here then come October when i finish all my other stuff i get bored again then come around here . like i fly off for the winter but for the summer :laugh:

i wish you all the luck with your new home mate :goodluck:
Thank you my friend.
You are a true gentleman. :love:
Bill

Your garden is looking spectacular , as always , my Nutty friend. Lots of white pistils on those colas, so a few more weeks? Be patient with the WW. Depending where the seeds came from, they list 8 to 9 weeks. Grew some out a couple years back and they easily went eleven and could go even longer. Beautiful plant when mature but I have no pics, aforementioned computer crash took care of that. Enjoy this, at least for me, beautiful Sunday weather. :ganjamon:
from dutch passion , when i seen the pic today also i said to myself wow shes got a bit to go , i hope :ganjamon: , ive seen them do this then the pistols turn orange over night, anything can happen with autoflowers :laugh: ive had that happen once or twice but im hoping they are just gonna go nuts now this last 2/3 weeks

That big one on the right does look very nice Nutty, they all do, but she's head and shoulders above her sisters! :hookah:
she is coco , i always run a coco just encase :cheesygrinsmiley:,this was the one i joined two pots together ( do you remember now ) ? :thumb:
the rest are my own soil , some are 3/4 weeks behind , they are all different stages

check here page one

from dutch passion , when i seen the pic today also i said toy self wow shes got a bit to go , i hope :ganjamon: , ive seen them do this then the pistols turn orange over night, any thing can happen with autoflowers :laugh: ive had that happen once or twice but im hoping they are just gonna go nuts now this last 2/3 weeks
Yea, I keep forgetting they are auto's. :lot-o-toke: Pretty sure that with your homemade super fuel that they will soon show their true colors.

she is coco , i always run a coco just encase :cheesygrinsmiley:,this was the one i joined two pots together ( do you remember now ) ? :thumb:
the rest are my own soil , some are 3/4 weeks behind , they are all different stages

check here page one
I do have the vague memory of you doing that. :smokin: but lately I've been throwing myself into post harvest testing which has pushed back many of my important memories from the easy-to-recall place where they used to be.:laugh::volcano-smiley:

Everything is still looking spectacular over here nutty! It's been a bit since I popped in last and what a difference over the last 4 or 5 pages. Congrats on the orange punch harvest, buds look delish.

So glad to see where this journey has taken you, over 2 months now and things are just rolling along like you've been doing it this way for years. Great job my friend!

Morning Professor. I haven't had a beer with a friend in well over a year now. Kind of depressing as it used to be a weekly meeting of the minds. lol Me and the missis are single handedly keeping the NSLC afloat during this lock down. Should be able to retire when the empties go back. Although while it passes the time nicely, I'm not too sure it's a good thing.:rolleyes: Nice crisp shots from your camera. What made it fog up yesterday? Garden is looking great, as always, your microbes are killing it.:ganjamon:
Hey Joe! Next time you stop at the nslc can you pick me up a 2-4 of Olands and ship it to Saskatchewan? :laughtwo: it's been a few years since I've gotten back there to have one or five. Oh, and some brothers pepperoni and Larsens weiners? :rofl: dam I miss home. I will have to link up to your journal, nice to see another bluenoser in here!

Hey Joe! Next time you stop at the nslc can you pick me up a 2-4 of Olands and ship it to Saskatchewan? :laughtwo: it's been a few years since I've gotten back there to have one or five. Oh, and some brothers pepperoni and Larsens weiners? :rofl: dam I miss home. I will have to link up to your journal, nice to see another bluenoser in here!
Always have Brothers Pepperoni (hot) in the fridge. Larsons weiners went on a stick over the fire on Friday night. You may be shite out of luck with the 2/4. Pretty sure they are 18 packs now, still got the 12 pack, and the embarrassing six pack is still around as well. Got Olands running through the blood. Need to find a 24 pack for the upcoming May 2/4. Bad luck without it. LOL

Always have Brothers Pepperoni (hot) in the fridge. Larsons weiners went on a stick over the fire on Friday night. You may be shite out of luck with the 2/4. Pretty sure they are 18 packs now, still got the 12 pack, and the embarrassing six pack is still around as well. Got Olands running through the blood. Need to find a 24 pack for the upcoming May 2/4. Bad luck without it. LOL
Yep I love the roni, sliced and deep fried with honey mustard dipping sauce. I'm also a big fan of the honey garlic. When we go home, we always bring back 40 or 50lbs of it :laughtwo:

I miss Larsens, the only thing somewhat comparable out here is co-op brand. Over the camp fire is the best though.

Well if you can't find a 2-4 in olands I'm sure there's lots of other local beers to get your hands on lol no shortage there. Could always try right at the olands brewery if you're close to the city. Not sure if they still sell it at the door or not. I'm originally from Enfield, you anywhere close to there?

Hey Nutty! Just crusin through your beautiful garden. Damn me but thems some beautiful big girls. Your methodology is simply amazing.
Hope you manage to get some good rest in this summer and enjoy yourself. Looks like you'll have plenty of quality meds to help make that happen.

Even after all this time, and this many plants, I still shake my head in amazement at your results. Well done my friend :Namaste:

Hey Nutty! Just crusin through your beautiful garden. Damn me but thems some beautiful big girls. Your methodology is simply amazing.
Hope you manage to get some good rest in this summer and enjoy yourself. Looks like you'll have plenty of quality meds to help make that happen.

Even after all this time, and this many plants, I still shake my head in amazement at your results. Well done my friend :Namaste:
Thank you for your kind words Rexer mate :)

Everything is still looking spectacular over here nutty! It's been a bit since I popped in last and what a difference over the last 4 or 5 pages. Congrats on the orange punch harvest, buds look delish.

So glad to see where this journey has taken you, over 2 months now and things are just rolling along like you've been doing it this way for years. Great job my friend!
Thank you very much mate :passitleft: these replies keep me at it :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom