NuttyProfessor And His Herd Of Indigenous Microorganisms

Yep I love the roni, sliced and deep fried with honey mustard dipping sauce. I'm also a big fan of the honey garlic. When we go home, we always bring back 40 or 50lbs of it :laughtwo:

I miss Larsens, the only thing somewhat comparable out here is co-op brand. Over the camp fire is the best though.

Well if you can't find a 2-4 in olands I'm sure there's lots of other local beers to get your hands on lol no shortage there. Could always try right at the olands brewery if you're close to the city. Not sure if they still sell it at the door or not. I'm originally from Enfield, you anywhere close to there?
Pretty sure they have stopped selling at the door but there is at least one cold beer outlet in burnside. I am on the coast down on the south shore. Damn man, beer comes in 30 packs now, wish we had those when I was a kid.:ganjamon:

Pretty sure they have stopped selling at the door but there is at least one cold beer outlet in burnside. I am on the coast down on the south shore. Damn man, beer comes in 30 packs now, wish we had those when I was a kid.:ganjamon:
Yep, the Moosehead brewery. Where on holiday weekends the drive through is lined up out the road to the intersection :laughtwo:

South shore is a beautiful area. I used to go down to Bridgewater and Lahave quite a bit in my late teens.

30 packs, what a wonderful time we live in haha. I'm quite sure I've seen some bigger boxes out here though.

and on the first day the lord said let there be light , and there was light , light is the living factor :Namaste:

makes a massive difference and i was able to turn them all down a tad :thumb:

P1160673.JPG
P1160674.JPG
P1160675.JPG
P1160676.JPG
P1160677.JPG
P1160678.JPG

Your grow room gets better and better.
Would you mind telling us more about Creeper? What a plant.
its an auto from the super sativa club, i got free with my fat petes cookies as they are the same club , she been done in coco , never full strength , i have never fed over 750 , my ppm of starting water is 44 , there are no salts around my pot because im careful what i feed, i feel too many over do it with salt base nutrients and the plants do not need it , all my plants are autoflowering i like them better :)

All good , a lovely bunch of flowering girls :)

i read a book about the white widow , its recommended to cut off most of side branching and work on the main colas , i have another WW auto seed i might do another run sooner rather than later @bluenoserjoe

P1160679.JPG
P1160680.JPG
P1160681.JPG
P1160682.JPG
P1160683.JPG
P1160685.JPG
P1160686.JPG
P1160688.JPG
P1160690.JPG
P1160691.JPG

@bluenoserjoe :thumb: she seems to have a habit of going pale green also mate

P1160694.JPG
P1160703.JPG
Yes I believe mine did go a light green. Throw into that the orange pistils and the yellow and red streaked leaves that are dying back and she is yummy looking. Can't remember the smell, and the dozen or so buds I have left have lost much of the smell after almost three years in a jar. Last time I tried a bud, it hit just as hard as it did when first cured. :ganjamon:

Yes I believe mine did go a light green. Throw into that the orange pistils and the yellow and red streaked leaves that are dying back and she is yummy looking. Can't remember the smell, and the dozen or so buds I have left have lost much of the smell after almost three years in a jar. Last time I tried a bud, it hit just as hard as it did when first cured. :ganjamon:
That is a long time to save bud o_O , my stuff wouldn't last a few months :laugh:

Fun fact :thumb:

did you know there is x 10 amount of non human microbes in and around our body :nerd-with-glasses:

i only like to share whats worth knowing :Rasta:
i know humans are not microbes its just how it came out lol :laugh: i just had my meds :lot-o-toke:

I have noticed the white widow is growing again , i think the fish amino and kelp has done the trick , i wish i had of been feeding harder but because i cant tell the strength of the ferments i was taken it easy . saying that i am going harder now on the ultimate and orange bud , this should give me a rough idea what they can handle , no sign of the BIG CHEESE yet but there is no hurry

Back
Top Bottom